Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

America Great Again: More Jobs Than Workers For The First Time In U.S. History - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / America Great Again: More Jobs Than Workers For The First Time In U.S. History (1278 Views)

Saudi Arabia Ends Sales Of Oil In U.S Dollars, Cancels 50 Year Agreement (Photo) / Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again / Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

America Great Again: More Jobs Than Workers For The First Time In U.S. History by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
GREAT AGAIN: More Jobs than WORKERS for the First Time In US HISTORY
posted by Hannity Staff - 3 hours ago

The US economy continues to smash records under President Trump and the Republican-led Congress, with new data showing there are more jobs than "people out of work" for the first time in American history.

According to CNBC, there are roughly 6.7 million job openings in the United States and approximately 6.4 million available workers to take them, making April the second month in a row to have an inverted job index.

"The number of vacancies is pulling well ahead of the number the Bureau of Labor Statistics counts as unemployed. This year is the first time the level of the unemployed exceeded the jobs available since the BLS started tracking JOLTS numbers in 2000," writes CNBC.

"If employers want to fill these 6.7 million job openings, they are either going to have to raise wages or find more clever and creative ways to recruit workers off the sidelines," added a senior economist.

The new data signals a growing US economy just months after President Trump signed the recently passed GOP tax cuts into law; unleashing American businesses and putting millions of dollars back into workers bank accounts.

https://www.hannity.com/media-room/great-again-more-jobs-than-workers-for-the-first-time-in-us-history/?utm_source=onesignal
Re: America Great Again: More Jobs Than Workers For The First Time In U.S. History by madridguy(m): 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
tongue
Re: America Great Again: More Jobs Than Workers For The First Time In U.S. History by Generalkaycee(m): 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
Re: America Great Again: More Jobs Than Workers For The First Time In U.S. History by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
anybody who believes the above nonsense (or any garbage coming out of Sean Hannity's mouth and/or Fox news) should get a brain transplant ASAP....

6 Likes

Re: America Great Again: More Jobs Than Workers For The First Time In U.S. History by psycoanalyst(f): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
HMMMMM
Re: America Great Again: More Jobs Than Workers For The First Time In U.S. History by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
Common gerrara here and stop lying to me.
Sho mo age mi ni?
Re: America Great Again: More Jobs Than Workers For The First Time In U.S. History by Aristo3146(m): 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
Simonrom:
Common gerrara here and stop lying to me.
Sho mo age mi ni?
Are you saying there is another Lie Mohammed in America grin
Re: America Great Again: More Jobs Than Workers For The First Time In U.S. History by Kophschmerzen: 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
anybody who believes the above nonsense (or any garbage coming out of Sean Hannity's mouth and/or Fox news) should get a brain transplant ASAP....

The idiots here are in there third world backwaters spewing crap about America. How these black folks love a racist some much is mind boggling.
Re: America Great Again: More Jobs Than Workers For The First Time In U.S. History by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

How long are you going to stay behind your computer saying "It's a lie"? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Great Again: More Jobs Than Workers For The First Time In U.S. History by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

How long are you going to stay behind your computer saying "It's a lie"? undecided

just as long as they will stay in their Tv studio bringing fake /phoney/lies to the general public.... Fox news is a sham!
Re: America Great Again: More Jobs Than Workers For The First Time In U.S. History by Lucasbalo(m): 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
You Don't know the OP, he is the greatest Orange a*s licker here. Nothing truthful comes out of his warped mind.
Re: America Great Again: More Jobs Than Workers For The First Time In U.S. History by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
Lucasbalo:
You Don't know the OP, he is the greatest Orange a*s licker here. Nothing truthful comes out of his warped mind.

i can see that now....
Re: America Great Again: More Jobs Than Workers For The First Time In U.S. History by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

just as long as they will stay in their Tv studio bringing fake /phoney/lies to the general public.... Fox news is a sham!

How will you know about the facts since all you know is the fake news spewed out by the fake news media?

1 Like

Re: America Great Again: More Jobs Than Workers For The First Time In U.S. History by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
OLAADEGBU:
.How will you know about the facts since all you know is the fake news spewed out by the fake news media?

you have to seek online by yourselves, find unbiased news agents, listen/read from proper news outlets, open your ears on the streets... and most, importantly, use your brain!!!!
Re: America Great Again: More Jobs Than Workers For The First Time In U.S. History by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

you have to seek online by yourselves, find unbiased news agents, listen/read from proper news outlets, open your ears on the streets... and most, importantly, use your brain!!!!

Yeah, unbiased newsagents like these. undecided

4 Likes

Re: America Great Again: More Jobs Than Workers For The First Time In U.S. History by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
Lucasbalo:

Continue feeding yourself from the fake news media as can be seen in the link below.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4573882/Fake-news-row-Muslim-protesters-TV-crews.html

1 Like

Re: America Great Again: More Jobs Than Workers For The First Time In U.S. History by Lucasbalo(m): 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Continue feeding yourself from the fake news media as can be seen in the link below.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4573882/Fake-news-row-Muslim-protesters-TV-crews.html
Why Don't you move to US and i will drive you to Northern Indiana and you will see the Klans you love. Uncle Tom at worst..
Re: America Great Again: More Jobs Than Workers For The First Time In U.S. History by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
Lucasbalo:

Why Don't you move to US and i will drive you to Northern Indiana and you will see the Klans you love. Uncle Tom at worst..

Until the African Americans come to the table with President Trump and arrive at a concession on how to get out of the Democrat plantation that Obama left you in the state of the black man will not change.

3 Likes

Re: America Great Again: More Jobs Than Workers For The First Time In U.S. History by Lucasbalo(m): 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Until the African Americans come to the table with President Trump and arrive at a concession on how to get out of the Democrat plantation that Obama left you in the state of the black man will not change.
Like I said to you many times before, your mental illness is incurable. Stick to your village politics . I doubt if you can even get a U S visa under the racist pig regime. Those Black Americans that you and your brainstem friends live to deride are the richest set of Black people in the world. They just don't like the party of the Klans led by a well noted racist pig.

1 Like

Re: America Great Again: More Jobs Than Workers For The First Time In U.S. History by IJOBA2: 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Like I said to you many times before, your mental illness is incurable. Stick to your village politics . I doubt if you can even get a U S visa under the racist pig regime. Those Black Americans that you and your brainstem friends live to deride are the richest set of Black people in the world. They just don't like the party of the Klans led by a well noted racist pig.
LUKMAN BALOGUN WHATS UP!

1 Like

Re: America Great Again: More Jobs Than Workers For The First Time In U.S. History by Lucasbalo(m): 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
IJOBA2:
LUKMAN BALOGUN WHATS UP!
Sicko
Re: America Great Again: More Jobs Than Workers For The First Time In U.S. History by Lucasbalo(m): 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
IJOBA2:
LUKMAN BALOGUN WHATS UP!
Sicko.
Re: America Great Again: More Jobs Than Workers For The First Time In U.S. History by IJOBA2: 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Sicko.
LOL YOU ARE DENYING YOUR OWN NAMEgrin

1 Like

Re: America Great Again: More Jobs Than Workers For The First Time In U.S. History by IJOBA2: 11:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Sicko.
YOJ NO KNOW SAY I GO BUST YOU ABIgrin IM GONNA RELEASE MORE INFO SOON.

1 Like

Re: America Great Again: More Jobs Than Workers For The First Time In U.S. History by tolexy007(m): 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
IJOBA2:

i like the way u always torment that rabid dog grin called Lucasbalo on every thread that trump name is mentioned, and the dog is always quick to answer his call.. is a good for nothing and lazy gangsta. he is under the rader of FBI and he knows he will see b caught and deported, that is y he is always angry and attack anybody that says something nice about trump..

1 Like

Re: America Great Again: More Jobs Than Workers For The First Time In U.S. History by Lucasbalo(m): 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
IJOBA2:
Omo Baba Elebi, patiently waiting for you to enter psychiatric hospital with your madness. Hopefully, your people ca afford to pay for your psychiatric care.
Re: America Great Again: More Jobs Than Workers For The First Time In U.S. History by Lucasbalo(m): 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
[quote author=tolexy007 post=68261288]

i like the way u always torment that rabid dog grin called Lucasbalo on every thread that trump name is mentioned, and the dog is always quick to answer his call.. is a good for nothing and lazy gangsta. he is under the rader of FBI and he knows he will see b caught and deported, that is y he is always angry and attack anybody that says something nice about trump..[/quoteComing from a kwashiokor victim who can't even obtain a US visa under the regime of a racist pig living on public dough . I have every right as a bonafide American in good standing to critique my president unlike an alley bum like you who is so focused on a country no one in your family can be able to travel to. A guy that can hardly put a sentence together is mouthing off courtesy of N200 data. Worry about the recession killing you in Nigeria and stop focusing on a country that you don't even have a SS in. Charity begins at home foool.
Re: America Great Again: More Jobs Than Workers For The First Time In U.S. History by IJOBA2: 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Omo Baba Elebi, patiently waiting for you to enter psychiatric hospital with your madness. Hopefully, your people ca afford to pay for your psychiatric care.
WHAT POINT ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE BY DENYING YOUR MUSLIM NAME BRUH

1 Like

Re: America Great Again: More Jobs Than Workers For The First Time In U.S. History by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2018
Lucasbalo:

Wake up and smell the coffee, it's a new day! grin

1 Like

Re: America Great Again: More Jobs Than Workers For The First Time In U.S. History by AZeD1(m): 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
So why is the unemployment rate still 3.8%?
Re: America Great Again: More Jobs Than Workers For The First Time In U.S. History by JUHABACH: 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Wake up and smell the coffee, it's a new day! grin

I guess bob corker is also a democrat.
http://thehill.com/policy/finance/382663-corker-tax-cuts-could-be-one-of-worst-votes-ive-made

the tax cuts is literally the very definition of "eating tomorrow's yam" (great poem btw, you should read it). it's short term miniscule gains for long term pains.
once another recession occurs (which will be very soon given that this administration is pretty much butchering all checks previously put in place by the Obama administration to prevent a repeat of the last great recession), the government won't have to funds to support affected industries, inflation will rise and the sum gained by those "tax cuts" will become worthless.
not that I expect you to understand the complexities of macro economics though.

1 Like

Re: America Great Again: More Jobs Than Workers For The First Time In U.S. History by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 10, 2018
But Trump said the numbers were fake so FAKE NEWS! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Chinese Arrested In 'brothel' - Nairobi Kenya - Deported For Prostitution / Zimbabwe: An Economic Update? / London Will Be Bombed First In World War Three, Putin Ally Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.