Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,659 members, 7,813,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man (32073 Views)

Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics / Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by Ournews: 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
@NAIRATREND

Dino Melaye and his mentor, Bukola Saraki, have been accused of running a criminal gang. He shared the photo above on IG and wrote;

''God is with us my man. Nothing to FEAR''.

Dino Melaye shares photo with Bukola Saraki, captions it

SOURCE- https://nairatrend.com.ng/dino-melaye-shares-photo-with-bukola-saraki-captions-it-god-is-with-us-my-man-nothing-to-fear/

#Nairatrend

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by amzee(m): 8:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
He's been taught a lesson

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by yarimo(m): 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
Health wise DINO MELAYE is OK, federal high court please over to you

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by lordkush: 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
yarimo:
direct federal high court to malami for bringing a fugitive maina back to civil service

advice them to prosecute miuetti Allah cattle breeders association. they took responsibility for benue killings

advice them to look the way of the famous apc
grasscutter babachair lawal

I don't even want to talk about kyari that chewed mtn bribe money, even the woman that bribed him was sacked because of the scandal

I don't want to even talk about nnpc baru with his fat asx sitting on $25billion

The list is endless. But if you can't do all these shove ur useless advice to the federal high court up your asx

174 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by Alamin9582: 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
shocked
lordkush:
direct federal high court to malami for bringing a fugitive maina back to civil service

advice them to prosecute miuetti Allah cattle breeders association. they took responsibility for benue killings

I don't even want to talk about kyari that chewed mtn bribe money, even the woman that bribed him was sacked because of the scandal

I don't want to even talk about nnpc baru with his fat asx sitting on $25billion

The list is endless. But if you can't do all these shove ur useless advice to the federal high court up your asx

17 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by QTEST007(m): 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
.....AND SO IS THE LOOT.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by kmaster007: 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
wen rich man doin badt tins, his easily to wave and law is not working on dem coz dey re d law. but for poor man dat is wen dey will no law is working.. God will catch u pples for us.. tins ain't goin like dis forever... one day! one day!! una go hear am

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by Alamin9582: 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by Alamin9582: 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
See ya head
kmaster007:
wen rich man doin badt tins, his easily to wave and law is not working on dem coz dey re d law. but for poor man dat is wen dey will no law is working.. God will catch u pples for us.. tins ain't goin like dis forever... one day! one day!! una go hear am

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by Emilokoiyawon: 12:55am On Jun 07, 2018
cool
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by SalamRushdie: 1:36am On Jun 07, 2018
yarimo:

Direct the Federal high court to the leadership of Miyetti Allah also

22 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 07, 2018
Call the Senate president my man. Ok o.

APC should stop being an opposition in it own government. Leave opposition mata for PDP.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by tomakint: 2:10am On Jun 07, 2018
Afi god naa, we shall see soon if truly this is true!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 07, 2018
lordkush:

Don't pray to be in a mess like this and blame somebody . Nobody will write this kind of epistle for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by Alamin9582: 8:00am On Jun 07, 2018
cool
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by Robisky001(m): 8:15am On Jun 07, 2018
yarimo:

It's difficult to free fools from chain they revere.

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by Nairatrenders: 8:36am On Jun 07, 2018
grin
Robisky001:

It's difficult to free fools from chain they revere.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by JusticeSeeker: 8:55am On Jun 07, 2018
What an illusion. How can God be with criminals?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by Nairatrenders: 9:10am On Jun 07, 2018
grin
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:24am On Jun 07, 2018
PARTNERS IN CRIME!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by akeentech(m): 9:24am On Jun 07, 2018
To be sincere Dino is a disgrace to the Senate chamber and Nigeria as a whole. He hasn't done anything meaningful as a member of the upper chamber.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by computer0810(m): 9:25am On Jun 07, 2018
2 thief's

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by affable4(m): 9:25am On Jun 07, 2018
Lol! Just do your job, live clean but astute and forget brotherhood.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by wildcatter23(m): 9:25am On Jun 07, 2018
cry
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by Crocky23: 9:25am On Jun 07, 2018
BMC will all be choking on their breakfast now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 07, 2018
This Bukola Saraki na fresh guy.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by Blackfire(m): 9:25am On Jun 07, 2018
Buhari oya attack Dino him don well....

Dino ; faints again.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by Berrylite: 9:25am On Jun 07, 2018
Anytime I see Bukola saraki, I do entertain some fear because he passes for what we termed SLOW POISON then in primary school.

Free yourself of excess fat in the tummy or any area of the body using natural methods, check my profile for more info

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:26am On Jun 07, 2018
lordkush:

Blackfire:
Buhari oya attack Dino him don well....

Dino ; faints again.

I really wonder why we try to choose sides whenever these controversial polity issues come up! undecided

Saraki is not a saint, his history back to his father's and their hegemony in Kwara state leaves a distaste to one's mouth;

Melaye, such a terrible lawmaker making noise from both sides of the mouth. More drama than being concerned about those he represents;

The APC government - one filled with so much lies and deception. So much impunity! angry#

The PDP government, the terrible regime responsible for most of the problems we have found ourselves in currently.

SO WHY MUST WE TAKE SIDES ON ISSUES??

Can't we all just be balanced and fair thinkers for once? Analyzing issues as they come without sharing sentiments or whatsoever?

We all need to move beyond this...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 07, 2018
grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari ‘Favours’ Lawan, Gbaja To Lead 9th National Assembly / Jonathan, Atiku, Lawan, Mourn Abba Kyari / Joe Igbokwe Will Be Stoned To Death If He Enters South East – Biafra Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.