Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,405 members, 7,853,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

Caption This Photo Of Babatunde Fashola And Kemi Adeosun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Babatunde Fashola And Kemi Adeosun (1020 Views)

Ekweremadu, Lawan, Fashola And 4 Other Who Have Lived On Public Funds For 20yrs / Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Babatunde Fashola And Kemi Adeosun by Alamin9582: 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun and Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola both spotted at the Federal Executive Council meeting today in Abuja.

SOURCE- https://nairatrend.com.ng/caption-this-photo-of-babatunde-fashola-and-kemi-adeosun/

#Nairatrend

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Babatunde Fashola And Kemi Adeosun by oweniwe(m): 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
Fashola: Aunty Kemi, please release small extra money for my ministry nah... wink

Kemi: You that have already collected hundred billions ? ... See his big nose angry
Re: Caption This Photo Of Babatunde Fashola And Kemi Adeosun by Baawaa(m): 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
These are agents of positive change

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Babatunde Fashola And Kemi Adeosun by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
Fashola: Kemi Olunoyo.
Kemi: My man calm down na, e never reach the level wey you go cast me.

tonguetongue
Re: Caption This Photo Of Babatunde Fashola And Kemi Adeosun by buhariguy(m): 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
Fashola - we need to finish 2nd niger bridge, in order for buhari to get more vote from the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of biafra in 2019 .
Kemi - Bleep those idiotic pigs of biafra.
They are terrorists
Whether we completed it or not, the intellectually serious sensible igbos we vote for buhari.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Babatunde Fashola And Kemi Adeosun by Vatsyayana: 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
Fashola: Babes you no later come again.
Kemi Adeosun: Are you kidding me?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Babatunde Fashola And Kemi Adeosun by Alamin9582: 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
grin
oweniwe:
Fashola: Aunty Kemi, please release small extra money for my ministry nah... wink

Kemi: You that have already collected hundred billions ? ... See his big nose angry
Re: Caption This Photo Of Babatunde Fashola And Kemi Adeosun by kayfra: 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
The A Team! cool
Re: Caption This Photo Of Babatunde Fashola And Kemi Adeosun by Alamin9582: 7:59am On Jun 07, 2018
grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Babatunde Fashola And Kemi Adeosun by dheilaw1(m): 9:42am On Jun 07, 2018
fashola : Kemi I beg give me kpekus chop small nah, all work and no play make jack a dull boy

Kemi: Tunde, the hole is reserved for your Baba when your budget is been discussed. so choose one, kpekus or your budget..

Fashola : I give up on kpekus
Re: Caption This Photo Of Babatunde Fashola And Kemi Adeosun by Newsloft: 11:18am On Jun 07, 2018
grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Babatunde Fashola And Kemi Adeosun by nairavsdollars(f): 11:58am On Jun 07, 2018
See Kemi wey be like mosquito when Buhari appointed her three years ago don fat like Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala. And them dey tell us say money no dey
Re: Caption This Photo Of Babatunde Fashola And Kemi Adeosun by ufuosman(m): 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
Begging for one round

(1) (Reply)

World Cup, A Waste Of Money. Minister Of Sports. Throwback!! / No Dynasty Or Empire Lasts Forever- Says Muiz Banire / 114 Ipob Women Remanded In Prison. Buhari Led Fg Pushing Ndigbo To The Wall.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.