Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 07/06/2018 Thursday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 07/06/2018 Thursday (209 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 07/06/2018 Thursday by banabest(m): 4:54am On Jun 07, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

THURSDAY, 7th June 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Ezekiel Chapters 8,9,10&11_

➡TOPIC: *YOU RECEIVE NOT*

�BIBLE TEXT: James 4:3
_Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts._
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
The dictionary defines the word amiss as wrong, improper. To ask for a wrong thing is never to get it. No loving or responsible parent would give a child something that is not good for the child no matter how hard the
child asks. The tears and the tantrums will not make the child get such a thing because the parent knows better and knows how harmful what the child has asked can be to the child. The child not getting what he asked is not born out of insensitivity, animosity or cruelty but out of love, protection and care for the child. The parent withholds such a request from the child for the benefit of the child.
God is our heavenly Father, He knows us better than we know
ourselves. He knows what is good for each one of us and what is capable of destroying us. He will not withhold good gifts from us except if what we call good is capable of destroying us or making Him lose us. He will withhold them because they are in true sense bad gifts. Before you begin to blame God for not granting your request ask yourself if what you are asking is a good or bad gift after all.
������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......

_Lord, as I begin to pray, teach me to ask for the right things I need._

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Recreated For Distinction / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.