Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,820 members, 7,851,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

The True Nature Of The Enugu/onitsha Expressway Under Buhari! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The True Nature Of The Enugu/onitsha Expressway Under Buhari! (4275 Views)

Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far / Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed / MTN Nigeria To Reconstruct Enugu-Onitsha Expressway In Exchange For Tax Credit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True Nature Of The Enugu/onitsha Expressway Under Buhari! by adeolakemi: 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:

You are a big liar for posting only Umunya section of the road. Stop lying in the name of politics. I thank God that people who have passed through that road know that you are a big liar. I cannot advise to stop lying against PMB's administration because I strongly believe that there is reward for everything one does in his/her life. When God starts paying you for your misdeed such as this biased information to deceive people, then you will know that God sees everything we do or say against our fellow human being. Please drive up to Enugu and send us the picture to confirm that Buhari is not working in Enugu-Onitsha expressway. I still remember how we used to travel to Enugu through old road and this takes about 3hours to get to Enugu from Onitsha but today, we pass through the expressway and it is now about 1:30min. Please stop deceiving people in the name of politics. There's always a penalty for every misdeed.
and God won't will not punish you for the one sided approach you used in replying him BTW the first picture you posted is not Enugu Onitsha road so you have lied while calling God prepare for thunder because it must do its job

1 Like

Re: The True Nature Of The Enugu/onitsha Expressway Under Buhari! by adeolakemi: 1:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
Tyche:

Enough of this fallacious generalization, alot of Igbo's like me are saying it the way it is. The road is receiving the attention it deserves and this government deserves commendation for that.

However, their handling of the economy is a story for another day.
you are not Igbo

1 Like

Re: The True Nature Of The Enugu/onitsha Expressway Under Buhari! by adeolakemi: 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
docadams:

Sometimes I just wonder how a section of the IBO race is so easily disposed to hate good things. Otherwise, where is the rational for disregarding/ rubbishin FG achievements.
Why do they love to tell lies
Why do the IBO's love suffering
Why do they play the victim mentality
Why do they feel other races should be obligated to them.
You will think such people will be so bonded and therefore present a formidable force. No, never. The bond can not withstand a wand of N200 notes.

buhari is doing nothing on that road I can authoritatively tell you that

1 Like

Re: The True Nature Of The Enugu/onitsha Expressway Under Buhari! by Yyeske(m): 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
Amazing how some people would come online and brazenly lie just to confuse people about what is and what is not, abeg let me come and be going.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano-Pics of Sen Kwankwaso On His Way To Bichi Lga For PDP Governorship Campaign / Why Nigerians Can't Do Without Ghanaian Multi Billion Dollars Retail Industry / Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.