Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze (24166 Views)

2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) / 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo / Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze by elopee3000(m): 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
diadem10:

Look at this one.
I bet same Lola is making them fight over their Father's bakery shop? Yeye.

Jude and Paul destroyed everything the moment they chose to involve Lola in their stupid matter and insulted her severally on the media. Have you seen Peter insulting Jude's and Paul's wives? Yet they had the nerves to insult Lola who brought them several endorsement deals. Ungrateful lots.
I see where your coming from so without Lola a whole psqaure group will not get endorsement? When small small big brother naigeria a getting let Lola get her own endorsement

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze by diadem10: 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
elopee3000:
I see where your coming from so without Lola a whole psqaure group will not get endorsement? When small small big brother naigeria a getting let Lola get her own endorsement

The fact is they have no business involving Lola into their stupid problem. I'm sure they are looking for another scapegoat to blame for the fight over their father's bakery business. Yeye dey smell.

And yeah, Lola brought psquare several endorsements. Which of the bbnaija hms has any deal with an oil tycoon like the psquare had?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze by elopee3000(m): 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
diadem10:

The fact is they have no business involving Lola into their stupid problem. I'm sure they are looking for another scapegoat to blame for the fight over their father's bakery business. Yeye dey smell.

And yeah, Lola brought psquare several endorsements. Which of the bbnaija hms has any deal with an oil tycoon like the psquare had?
Lola did not only brought endorsements to them she allso wrote all their songs both the ones that they sang with igbo language,so all the shows that they attend all over the world is because of endorssements in nigeria even Lola is the one that got them millions of viwers on you tube angry

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze by gracefoundmme(m): 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
QuitNotice:
Everything about psquare is now throw back. Issokay...
Funny pix... whats the name of this man?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
My head might be long like cucumber,eyes can be big like puffed abdomen, leg be long like a sugar cane, it just a temporary condition.

btw, jude okoye,you are worthless, useless and senseless brother, keep flaunting your wealth you got from your brother's sweat.

And face is just an unrepentant, when hunger catch him,
he will beg 2face to be signe

Who bankrolled all P Square early albums? Did you know he sold his car and property to shoot their videos?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
elopee3000:
Lola did not only brought endorsements to them she allso wrote all their songs both the ones that they sang with igbo language,so all the shows that they attend all over the world is because of endorssements in nigeria even Lola is the one that got them millions of viwers on you tube angry

Magic LOLA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... / Photos From Jigan Babaoja Birthday Party / Governor Oshiomhole With Aki & Pawpaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.