Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze (24148 Views)

2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) / 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo / Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze by Mrop(m): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
Checkout this hilarious throwback photo of Jude Okoye and One of those plantation boys Faze.

Money is good oo....

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/hilarious-throwback-photo-of-jude-okoye-and-faze/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze by Mrop(m): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2018

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze by Bluezy13(m): 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
The beauty of money!

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
My head might be long like cucumber,eyes can be big like puffed abdomen, leg be long like a sugar cane, it just a temporary condition.

btw, jude okoye,you are worthless, useless and senseless brother, keep flaunting your wealth you got from your brother's sweat.

And face is just an unrepentant, when hunger catch him,
he will beg 2face to be signe

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze by dannyoungstick(m): 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
Handsome niggas
Re: Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze by dotcomnamename: 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
Chai shocked
Re: Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
today jude can employ faze as houseboy

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze by dkronicle(m): 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
Money dey give person new identity

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze by Nwaohafia1: 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
Faze my guy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze by Celestyn8213: 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
Choi!!! Back in those days when hustling was the order of the day.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
Dem Don suffer
Re: Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
Everything about psquare is now throw back. Issokay...

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
Celestyn8213:
Choi!!! Back in those days when hustling was the order of the day.

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

What's the order of the day today??

☣ ☠
Re: Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
My mother use to say, Nobody is ugly...

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
cheesy

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
faze...... airforce1's role model

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
When I hear FAZE, what comes to my mind is KOLOMENTALgrin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze by tolani4real: 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
yeyerolling:
today jude can employ faze as houseboy
The lie of the century

11 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze by younglleo: 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
who stop AFONJA and Igbo for nairaland.?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze by tunize(m): 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

What's the order of the day today??

☣ ☠

Ask am nice question the hustling is x3 now.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze by 4hys: 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
Re: Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze by yemmight(m): 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
Omo see Face now. The guy no dey see money.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ndị Ịgbọ nạ-a kụ, sị-nạ "mmạ wọkẹ bụ ạgọ"
Re: Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze by eddyslim(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
Faze my nigga
Re: Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze by Kobicove(m): 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
These guy have really paid their dues grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze by elopee3000(m): 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
My head might be long like cucumber,eyes can be big like puffed abdomen, leg be long like a sugar cane, it just a temporary condition.

btw, jude okoye,you are worthless, useless and senseless brother, keep flaunting your wealth you got from your brother's sweat.

And face is just an unrepentant, when hunger catch him,
he will beg 2face to be signe
jude that suffferd for his brothers only for that ungreatful peter to scatter everything ask your self this why paul is still backing him or is he not peters twin brother?all of them will suffer it not only jude ,peter listened to his wife and scattered okoyes business empire,the greatest african group just went down the drain all beacuse of money anyways wetin be my own i never get any building for lagos not to talk of banana island if them like make them burn their houses na dem cup of tea

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze by Section1000: 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
younglleo:
who stop AFONJA and Igbo for nairaland.?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
hungerbad
Re: Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze by diadem10: 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
elopee3000:
jude that suffferd for his brothers only for that ungreatful peter to scatter everything ask your self this why paul is still backing him or is he not peters twin brother?all of them will suffer it not only jude ,peter listened to his wife and scattered okoyes business empire,the greatest african group just went down the drain all beacuse of money anyways wetin be my own i never get any building for lagos not to talk of banana island if them like make them burn their houses na dem cup of tea
Look at this one.
I bet same Lola is making them fight over their Father's bakery shop? Yeye.

Jude and Paul destroyed everything the moment they chose to involve Lola in their stupid matter and insulted her severally on the media. Have you seen Peter insulting Jude's and Paul's wives? Yet they had the nerves to insult Lola who brought them several endorsement deals. Ungrateful lots.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teen Charged With Murder Of Abiola Akerele 'Nayta The King' / Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 / Sir Shina Peters Rides On Horse To The Venue Of His 60th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.