Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

I Can Trade For You At Your Location, 20% Guaranteed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can Trade For You At Your Location, 20% Guaranteed (624 Views)

Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location / You Can Trade Forex Profitably In Not More Than 1 Hr Per Day. You Need A Life / I Need Someone To Trade For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Trade For You At Your Location, 20% Guaranteed by profxwonda: 5:54pm On May 31, 2010
I will trade FOREX for you with your personal broker account at your location, ABUJA or KADUNA for now. I guarantee at least 20% profit on your minimum investment of $10,000. My commission is 30% of profit made i.e if i make $2,000 for you in a month, my commission is $600.

The maximum risk if any on your investment with me trading for you is 10% of your investment i.e for $10,000, your risk is $1,000. Like i said if any.

You can be sure i want you to make money so that i can get my commission. Give me a shot and you will never regret it!

Contact me

email: profxwonda@yahoo.com

GSM No: 2348036619632
Re: I Can Trade For You At Your Location, 20% Guaranteed by supereagle(m): 7:21am On Jun 01, 2010
fraud
Re: I Can Trade For You At Your Location, 20% Guaranteed by profxwonda: 8:19am On Jun 01, 2010
"supereagle" ,

I am not asking you to give me your money and go home and wait for a month or two. I say, i will come to your house or office. You open your own personal Trading account with a broker of your choice and i will trade for you, in your presence and if i make 20% or more then we're both happy. If i don't or fall below loss of 10%, kick me out of your house or office.

I think this is fair enough for any form of business.

Good Luck with any form of investment you choose, but notwithstanding the turmoil FOREX has gone through in Nigeria, it still remains one of the best forms of investment.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Donates $2m To Pakistan’s Flood Victims / For Sale: Over 20 Million Gsm Numbers Available For Sale / Does Email List Marketing Really Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.