Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

You Can Trade Forex Profitably In Not More Than 1 Hr Per Day. You Need A Life - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Trade Forex Profitably In Not More Than 1 Hr Per Day. You Need A Life (1148 Views)

Top 7 Ways To Get Yourself Profitably Employed This August 2014 / How I Started My Affiliate Marketing Business Profitably And The Lessons Learned / Can One Really Trade FOREX And Commodities Profitably (2) (3) (4)

You Can Trade Forex Profitably In Not More Than 1 Hr Per Day. You Need A Life by FinalSay: 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2011
Hi Guys. I am only a new member of this forum. Before now, I have read many things that people have written here and I feel it is time for me to start making my own little meaningful contribution.

It is possible to trade the Global Spot Forex market profitably for not more than 1 hour a day. If your trading is still making you to stay glued to the computer for almost 24 hours a day, you simply have no life. And of course, you do not have a business. You are simply playing a game.

Forex is a business that is all dependent on your sound knowledge of its dynamics, and not a game. You must have the right knowledge for you to make the right decision. There are many factors determining movements in currency pairs. Have you ever wondered why atimes, you think a base currency is suppossed to move in a particular direction againt the quoted currency based on some released economic data and suddenly you see it moving in the opposite direction? Have you ever been in a situation where you keep adding to you loosing trade thinking that position will reverse and you will be able to clear some good grounds and it never reverses until you loose your entire money? Have you ever experienced loosing all your money in one or two trades and then, the market reverses in your original chosen direction? It is all about knowledge, and if you fail to play along with knowledge, you will surely have yourself to be blamed. You cannot beat the market. THE MARKET DICTATES, WE SIMPLY FOLLOW. If you can stick to this simple law, you are on your way to the top.

I am starting this thread today and do hope that it will benefit a lot of Nairaland members as we go on.

I usually trade for few times a day. Not more than 1 hour. Can be as little as 15mins per day.

That is what I call Forex trading.

More pips to your elbow.
Re: You Can Trade Forex Profitably In Not More Than 1 Hr Per Day. You Need A Life by keni: 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2011
Go ahead we are listening
Re: You Can Trade Forex Profitably In Not More Than 1 Hr Per Day. You Need A Life by FinalSay: 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2011
Ok. I will be sharing my views every night between 12midnight and 1am London time. From there, I will let you know if I am taking any position in the market and the details of such position.

I am not sure if postings on this forum is real time. But I will still be posting anyway.

I will sometimes today let you all know the general and specific strategies that we use in the Forex market

Happy pips.
Re: You Can Trade Forex Profitably In Not More Than 1 Hr Per Day. You Need A Life by jamace(m): 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2011
Please, teach me o. I want to make some PIPS cheesy
Re: You Can Trade Forex Profitably In Not More Than 1 Hr Per Day. You Need A Life by yeye4live(m): 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2011
forex crab
Re: You Can Trade Forex Profitably In Not More Than 1 Hr Per Day. You Need A Life by Danielqwer: 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2011
Trade forex on our trading platform and qualify to manage $50,000 for us.

We pay you every month for trading on our platform.

Emailto: oladimeji.oluwo@knightscapitalng.com.
Re: You Can Trade Forex Profitably In Not More Than 1 Hr Per Day. You Need A Life by FinalSay: 2:19am On Aug 22, 2011
I am selling USD/CAD at 0.9900. SL at 1.0100. Swiss Army EA to move SL to BE at 100pips if we see it. Happy pips
Re: You Can Trade Forex Profitably In Not More Than 1 Hr Per Day. You Need A Life by FinalSay: 10:52am On Aug 22, 2011
We are now at 44pips profit on our USD/CAD SELL position. If you like, you can manually move your Stop Loss to Break even to protect your fund 100%, and then keep trailing profit. I will trail profit by about 50pips really using the Swiss Army EA. You can also use the function on MT4 paltform to trail if you are using MT4. Hopefully, we should have a good run. Happy pips. I have attached a chart if it interests you. God bless

P.S: I will not be posting on this Start-up Forum because I already post these thread on FOREX ALERT under Business/Money Forum. It will only be duplication. So if you are interested in following my thread, please, go and check it there.

Re: You Can Trade Forex Profitably In Not More Than 1 Hr Per Day. You Need A Life by fexlist(m): 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2011
NEED ONE ON ONE TUTORIAL ON FOREX AND MAKING 150 PIPS AT LEAST GUARANTEED CALL OR TEXT 08060801940 OR E-MAIL fexlist@yahoo.com
Re: You Can Trade Forex Profitably In Not More Than 1 Hr Per Day. You Need A Life by FinalSay: 7:40am On Aug 25, 2011
Hi Guys

Unfortunately, I don't know the modus operandi of this website, but it seems the Forex-related topic was moved from a forum into this one, and suddenly, I found out again that the "Forex Alert" forum, where I think a thread like this should belong was shut down last night. Anyway, I am just tryingto get some clarification on how this Nairaland works.

Before the forum was shut down, I posted two trade calls and the two of them are in profit now for anybody out there that is still doubting the Forex market. The keys to success in the Forex market is Knowledge, Discipline, Patience, and above all, prudence in money management. The chats below were the ones posted before the movement yesterday. I read somebody posted yesterday that USD/JPy would move south, but that could not have been correct. USD/JPY was to move based on FIBs retracement and now we have about 40pips on that one. More so, Yen has been too strong, and so, you would expect that the Japanese government may need to intervene by pumping money into the system forcing the value of the yen down because strong yen is not good for Japanese economy. There are many things to put together to make decisions in teh FX market regarding trading. You just have to have the knowledge. Without the knowledge, you are simply a gambler and that is what many people in Nigeria are in my opinion. Have a glorious trading day, and remember that we are getting close to weekend. So, be careful with your trading. Take your pips and run with it. God bless.

USD/JPY now at 47pips profit and still running
AUD/JPY now at 34pips profit and still running

Re: You Can Trade Forex Profitably In Not More Than 1 Hr Per Day. You Need A Life by FinalSay: 7:44am On Aug 25, 2011
Hi Guys

We are simply going higher and we keep locking our profit by moving our Stop Loss

Happy pips

Re: You Can Trade Forex Profitably In Not More Than 1 Hr Per Day. You Need A Life by FinalSay: 9:07am On Aug 25, 2011
Hi Guys

Now we buy GBP/USD at 1.6379. Just watch. Stop Loss at 300pips. Sl top move to BE at 100pips profit if we see it. Otherwise, we can close and bank our profits anytime. I have attached both the 4-hr and the 1hr charts. Happy pips

Re: You Can Trade Forex Profitably In Not More Than 1 Hr Per Day. You Need A Life by fexlist(m): 11:00am On Aug 25, 2011
Re: You Can Trade Forex Profitably In Not More Than 1 Hr Per Day. You Need A Life by cometozizo(m): 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2011
Hey just a few contributions to what u posted, ur chart is not need u r over complicating things . i hope u havent got ur hand burnt .
Re: You Can Trade Forex Profitably In Not More Than 1 Hr Per Day. You Need A Life by FinalSay: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2011
Hi.

Sorry I have to reply to the last person that posted on this thread. I will suggest you use the word "advanced" rather than compliucated. This is a very simple and straight forward chart. If you don't have knowledge about FX trading, then, go try and learn.

Anyway, we are at 82 pips profit on the USD/JPY and we are at 48pips profit on the AUD/JPY long positions. For doubters, keep watching. For believers, keep making money. God bless you all. I have posted the current chart of the USD/JPY. If you dont need it or like it, please, just ignore it.

Re: You Can Trade Forex Profitably In Not More Than 1 Hr Per Day. You Need A Life by fexlist(m): 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2011
NEED FOREX SEER AND GET AT LEAST 150 PIPS TO 200 PIPS GUARANTEED CALL OR TEXT 08060801940 OR email fexlist@yahoo.com
Re: You Can Trade Forex Profitably In Not More Than 1 Hr Per Day. You Need A Life by adexy007: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2011
finalsay please me on a tutorial on how to get started with forex, went into itsome years back and lost all my cash, kindly send your number to my mail toluvti@gmail.com will be gla if u can help, asper ur post thumbs up bruv!!! u rock grin
Re: You Can Trade Forex Profitably In Not More Than 1 Hr Per Day. You Need A Life by Danielqwer: 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2011
Trade forex with us and qualify to manage $50,000 for us.

We pay you every month depending on your trading volumes.

Emailto: oladimeji.oluwo@knightscapitalng.com

Open a DEMO Account today

http://kc-markets.com/whatwedo.html
Re: You Can Trade Forex Profitably In Not More Than 1 Hr Per Day. You Need A Life by FinalSay: 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2011
Hi Guys

Please, follow this thread again under "Forex Trade ALerts-Season 2". We will move back to that forum tonight. Happy weekend. Meanwhile, we are still open on GBP/USD. Remember, we entered at 1.6379. Happy trading week.
Re: You Can Trade Forex Profitably In Not More Than 1 Hr Per Day. You Need A Life by FinalSay: 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2011
Hi all

if you have been folllowing this thread, please, be advised that I have moved to Forex Trade Alerts Thread under Business/Money Forum. I will not post here again. Meanwhile, our GBP/USD LONG position which we entered at 1.6379 is now at 1.6446. That is 67 pips profit. Stop Loss is already moved to BE. If you followed the call, you should be in good profit by now. Happy pips and let's continue under the Forex Trade Alert.

Beware Of Fradulent Forex Broker In Nigeria / Can I Recieve My Google Adsense Cheque Through My P.O Box? / Automated Teller Machine [ATM] Absurdity