Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Does Email List Marketing Really Work? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Email List Marketing Really Work? (624 Views)

Is Network Marketing Really So Difficult? Or Is There A Right Way? / Does Email List Marketing Really Work? / Does Email List Marketing Really Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Email List Marketing Really Work? by stuffs4(m): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2010
There are a lot of ways to market online, and it can be hard to figure out what's going to work and what won't work. One of the biggest questions people have is whether or not email list marketing really works. What do you think?
Re: Does Email List Marketing Really Work? by nwangap(f): 11:11pm On Sep 19, 2010
email marketing is all about building listing and send them value content information all at once. you could be promoting your business and selling whatever product you have. i am into this business and i have experienced tremendous success. the best part is that once you have built a list, you can continually sell to them because they are people with common interest.
Re: Does Email List Marketing Really Work? by fxjunkie(m): 7:54am On Sep 24, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Nice Italian Shoes With Different Designers And From Zara / Nigeria At 50.how The Golden Rule Can Make U Rich / I Need A Partner In An Hr Outsourcing Business That Is Worth N700,000 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.