Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

Ipob Plan B Loading Abroad. Take A Look (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Plan B Loading Abroad. Take A Look (photos) (4136 Views)

Atiku Vs Wike, Others: G5 Govs Step Up Plan B Despite Peace Talks / Meet man who exposed IPOB plan to kill their lawyer 6 days ago / Governor Yahaya Bello New Look (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Plan B Loading Abroad. Take A Look (photos) by Dedetwo(m): 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
Thegamingorca:
Gather in your little covums as you like, biafra will never happen

You can dream along. It is a matter of earthly time.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Plan B Loading Abroad. Take A Look (photos) by Dedetwo(m): 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
yarimo:
Mumu terrorists group of fraudulent people grin

It takes one Mumu to recognize another Mumu.
Re: Ipob Plan B Loading Abroad. Take A Look (photos) by fhranchez(m): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
I'm Igbo but I don't really fancy the methods which we are using to achieve Biafra i.e use of thugs,illiterates,use of force...all those clamoring for Biafra this way will end up being ruled/governed by this lots.
Re: Ipob Plan B Loading Abroad. Take A Look (photos) by frankdoz22: 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
Each and everyday IPOB gives us reasons to hold firm to this struggle. I will forever be proud of IPOB and Nnamdi KANU.
Re: Ipob Plan B Loading Abroad. Take A Look (photos) by Almaiga: 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
Bolowolowo:

Repeat grin grin grin ? Ordinary python dance don expose dem grin grin grin
You dey mind them. I dare them to come to the East and do same. This time, Nigerian Government will not use Python Dance. IG of Police will be sent to "Transmission" them to Prison/Grave grin

1 Like

Re: Ipob Plan B Loading Abroad. Take A Look (photos) by kingzizzy: 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
Almaiga:
Mumu People. Why do this in an indoor just to get pictures for the usual Propaganda. If you truly want Biafra, come down to the East and repeat this.
grin

For the benefit of your Nigerian Army that is only good at attacking unarmed people but will run away when they see armed Herdsmen
Re: Ipob Plan B Loading Abroad. Take A Look (photos) by Almaiga: 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
kingzizzy:

For the benefit of your Nigerian Army that is only good at attacking unarmed people but will run away when they see armed Herdsmen
Hahahahaha, see who's talking. Let me refresh your memory with a picture of what 2 Nigerian Soldiers did to Hundreds of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Police grin

Re: Ipob Plan B Loading Abroad. Take A Look (photos) by kingzizzy: 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
Almaiga:

Hahahahaha, see who's talking. Let me refresh your memory with a picture of what 2 Nigerian Soldiers did to Hundreds of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Police grin

You confirming what I said, your Nigerian Army is only good at fighting unarmed civilians. That means they are useless.

That's Why they have been fighting Boko Haram for years. That's why they can't do anything against Herdsmen. What a disgrace for them

1 Like

Re: Ipob Plan B Loading Abroad. Take A Look (photos) by zombieHUNTER: 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
Thegamingorca:
Gather in your little covums as you like, biafra will never happen

You think a revolution is started by holding candles(both red and white) while praying to israel and dressing with camouflage indoors out of shear stupidity?

You will all be squashed like fleas. None of those creeps can operate a semi automatic rifle

Wetin concern you...
Is it your Biafra... Are you looking for one
Wetin be your business there
Re: Ipob Plan B Loading Abroad. Take A Look (photos) by Almaiga: 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
kingzizzy:

You confirming what I said, your Nigerian Army is only good at fighting unarmed civilians. That means they are useless.

That's Why they have been fighting Boko Haram for years. That's why they can't do anything against Herdsmen. What a disgrace for them
Hahahahaha, you still dey talk. Go and ask your dilector, wherever he is today. How 2 Nigerian Soldiers dealt with him and his entire IPOB miscreants. grin

Re: Ipob Plan B Loading Abroad. Take A Look (photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
wingmanII:

Why do your people go into panic at the mention of Biafra? It's so funny. Other Nigerians are usually indifferent.
I wonder why you get so scared. Tufiakwa!
oyel moni is the reason. if you go, it will give south south ideas
Re: Ipob Plan B Loading Abroad. Take A Look (photos) by kingzizzy: 12:32am On Jun 08, 2018
fhranchez:
I'm Igbo but I don't really fancy the methods which we are using to achieve Biafra i.e use of thugs,illiterates,use of force...all those clamoring for Biafra this way will end up being ruled/governed by this lots.

You should go and learn the methods the British used in achieving Nigeria. They used shootings, killings, burning, torture, imprisonment and terrorism.

Comparing the methods used in creating Nigeria and the methods being used to create Biafra, the Biafrans deserve an award. At least the Biafrans did not touch anybody.
Re: Ipob Plan B Loading Abroad. Take A Look (photos) by NaeChris: 7:25am On Jun 08, 2018
Loving this
Re: Ipob Plan B Loading Abroad. Take A Look (photos) by fhranchez(m): 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
kingzizzy:

You should go and learn the methods the British used in achieving Nigeria. They used shootings, killings, burning, torture, imprisonment and terrorism.

Comparing the methods used in creating Nigeria and the methods being used to create Biafra, the Biafrans deserve an award. At least the Biafrans did not touch anybody.
colonialism and secession are two different things my friend.
Re: Ipob Plan B Loading Abroad. Take A Look (photos) by kingzizzy: 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
fhranchez:
colonialism and secession are two different things my friend.

Colonialism and secession are methods of creating a new country. Secession could even be argued to be better than colonialism. Secession is the owners of the land that create their own country while colonialism is outsiders who come from nowhere to create a country for the owners of the land
Re: Ipob Plan B Loading Abroad. Take A Look (photos) by fhranchez(m): 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
kingzizzy:

Colonialism and secession are methods of creating a new country. Secession could even be argued to be better than colonialism. Secession is the owners of the land that create their own country while colonialism is outsiders who come from nowhere to create a country for the owners of the land
colonial masters did not force their way through their hosts.They used indirect coercive methods like education, religion,technology etc.we decided to let them stay thinking we can just chase them at any time.just look at it like the oga & apprentice situation
Re: Ipob Plan B Loading Abroad. Take A Look (photos) by kingzizzy: 10:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
fhranchez:
colonial masters did not force their way through their hosts.They used indirect coercive methods like education, religion,technology etc.we decided to let them stay thinking we can just chase them at any time.just look at it like the oga & apprentice situation

Then you should go and read the history of how Nigeria was created. It can be found online. The Nembe war, the Arochukwu war, the annexing of Lagos, the dethroning killing of Sultan Attahiru of the Sokoto caliphate, the Ekumeku war, the burning of Benin city of 1897, the dethroning of the Obong of Calabar and many more.

All these wars, killings and take over is how the British created Nigeria. Education, religion, technology only came after they had overrun the place.

The funny thing is that at the same war, killings and take over is still how Nigeria is still being kept together today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi's PA Confirmed The EFCC Freezing Of His Account - Photo / Still On The Fainted NDDC Boss; See Funny Reactions That Must Make U Laugh / ENDSARS Aftermath. Where Is Aisha Yesufu And The Celebrity Activists? All Gone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.