Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? (26263 Views)

Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters / Buhari Wins At Obasanjo’s Polling Unit - The Cable / Thugs Fight At Obasanjo's Polling Unit (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by nairavsdollars(f): 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
Since the declaration of June 12 as Democracy Day by President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday, some school of thought have argued that the president may not be sincere about it but only use it to spite former President Olusegun Obasanjo who is hell-bent on getting Buhari out at all cost.

Will this move silence OBJ or will he still continue in his quest to get out Buhari in 2019?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ofcourse, and not only him. But they will discover its a Trojan Horse after 2019 has been lost and won.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by orisa37: 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
Yes. And IBB. But just watch.

23 Likes

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by Didi2d(m): 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ok
Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by talk2archy: 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
am waiting for what he will use to try to convince the Igbos.

42 Likes

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by wildcatter23(m): 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
cheesy
Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by joeaz58(m): 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
move or moved I don't care....all I care about is bubu is going back to his beloved cows

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by abc115: 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
Agitations responded to with Patrotism ,Masterstroke and Uppercut roll into one with Presidential Pen

9 Likes

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by RuthlessLeader(m): 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
It was targeted at the yoruba masses to secure their votes

66 Likes

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by Trapnews: 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
grin Haters!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by selemempe: 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
I thought the sw claims to be the most educated nigerians. U guys will fall for simple tricks?

53 Likes

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by Mutemenot(m): 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
grin Not just obj but a deceptive move to capture the Yorubas ahead of 2019 election.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
yes
Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by rozayx5(m): 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
Whatever he did

It for political reasons to deceive the sw as usual

16 Likes

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by mysteriousman(m): 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
He simply used one stone to kill two birds, obj and SW votes

12 Likes

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by Viergeachar: 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
rozayx5:
Whatever he did

It for political reasons to deceive the sw as usual
RuthlessLeader:
It was targeted at the yoruba masses to secure their votes

It's none of your business.

Stop taking panadol for another's headache.

Head or tail, the holiday has been declared and the award awarded.

Only God can change that.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by femo122: 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
By Dele Momodu

ONE NIGERIA!

Kano and Katsina states have the highest numbers of newly recruited police officers, a list of successful applicants released by the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) has shown.

About 37, 000 candidates from across Nigeria had written the examination for the 2018 police constable recruitment, and only 5, 233 were shortlisted.
Kano has 308 candidates, followed by Katsina with 238.

Oyo is in a third place with 225, and at 42, the federal capital territory (FCT) has the least number of candidates.

North-west - 1, 300

South-west - 921

North-central - 823

South-south - 779

North-East - 759

South-east - 651

Courtesy The Cable

MY TAKE

One Nigeria!

The curious thing is that they said they set EXAMS that produced these shortlisted recruits....so we’re now to believe that the North West beat all other regions in the JAMB-administered exams? Really laughable!

One Nigeria!

So as it stands under Buhari, Kano and Katsina have the highest number of people in DSS, Immigration and now Police recruitments. And you know what this means? They’re set up to produce the largest number of highest ranking officers in years to come so they’re assured of control for generations.

One Nigeria!

No country can exist with this sort of shameless enthronement of ethnic-driven mediocrity and clear attempt at dominance. Such lopsidedness runs against nature itself and will not stand for long, not because we want or do not want it to be so but because nature simply abhors lopsidedness and will make efforts to right itself.

I hope when the natural consequences of acts like this come, we will be able to bear it. I hope."

24 Likes

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by bellazz(m): 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
hnmmmm..... Youruba ronu
Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
sad....... Anything for Traffic. .... grin grin grin
Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by cheddahboy(m): 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
Say bye bye to Sai Baba Track drops soon..

Watch this space.

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by Firefire(m): 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
Buhary has failed and nothing can redeem his useless image.

ONLY Restructuring or nothing!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by Firefire(m): 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
bellazz:
hnmmmm..... Youruba ronu

Yoruba leaders to Buhari: Restructure Nigeria now to avert imminent disaster

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by Marianwao(f): 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
selemempe:
I thought the sw claims to be the most educated nigerians. U guys will fall for simple tricks?
They didn't just claim, its the truth.

9 Likes

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by Metuh: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
That's stupidity which we all know Apc and Buhari for.

Will the Yorubas fall for this cheap trick?? YES

So much for the most educated region in Nigeria. grin

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by raumdeuter: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
selemempe:

Is it your fall? Leave the SW alone and let them fall Just like the SE fell for Ojuku burial tricks

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by knightsTempler: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
Wether or not is targeted at OBJ doesn’t stop the fact that he is heading back to Daura.

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by worlexy(m): 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
I think it's more towards IBB, since IBB was the one that annulled the election.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by IVORY2009(m): 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
Mr. Buhari handlers have just shot themselves at the foot, from my own predictions, the game of politics is a collective game, no one is an island.

No permanent enemy in politics....

3 Likes

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by Viergeachar: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
Fukafuka:
sad....... Anything for Traffic. .... grin grin grin

So you can (talk)type

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari's June 12 Declaration Targeted At Obasanjo? by emmasege: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
But why are people not seeing what I see?

Bubu's tenure terminates on May 29, 2019. Any single hour he stays beyond May 29 seems unconstitutional to me, except he thinks he's won the election already.

Opposition is supposed to be crying loud now to international organisations. This is a clear indictation that Bubu and his Arewa brothers in power have perfected plans to rig the election.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kyari, Tijjani Yusuf, Others Still Listed As Buhari’s Aides / Buhari Fires AEDC Management Over Strike / Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.