Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,127 members, 7,845,743 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Who Is The Best Amongst Davido, Wizkid, Tekno And Kiss Daniel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Best Amongst Davido, Wizkid, Tekno And Kiss Daniel (4311 Views)

Tekno And Lola Rae Welcome Baby (Photos) / Tekno And Regina Daniels In Lovely Photo / Tekno And Lola Rae Break Up Again, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Amongst Davido, Wizkid, Tekno And Kiss Daniel by osasdivine00: 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
Today, let’ take time and settle this issue base on who is the best Nigerian artist amongst Davido, Wizkid, Tekno and kiss Daniel.

I want the whole world to pick and lets see who will win.

At the end of your vote we Wil post the Winner. So make sure you follow this thread and check weekly. It time to crack the nut and see who rules Nigerian Music.

In ranking your artist, the only thing you mustn't rank your artist with is net worth because we all know Davido is the leader.

But for every other reason you can vote.
For example, for me I choose Tekno. Because of these reasons.

» He is a good writer all his songs are encompassed by catchy lyrics.
E.g If, the song that has made Davido the artist of the year was written and produced by Tekno
» He is a good dancer
» He his a good producer
» I like his style and voice and just many things. If you have listened to his latest track -Jogodo- You will Know what I mean.

so it's time you vote enough of the talking.
The result would be updated here weekly.

The first place you must vote in is here... people from different social media are voting there because it contains some information you need to know about dese artist before voting.
When you vote there come back and vote here to.
Or u can vote here before voting Derek.

If you don't vote ..den u 've fall d hand of your star.

Vote 1.https://www.osasdivine.com.ng/2018/06/who-is-best-artist-amongst-wizkid.html?m=1
Re: Who Is The Best Amongst Davido, Wizkid, Tekno And Kiss Daniel by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
Kiss Daniel.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Amongst Davido, Wizkid, Tekno And Kiss Daniel by osasdivine00: 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2018

(1) (Reply)

"After They're Done Robbing Me, They Said I Shud Twerk To Show Am Not Angry" / See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! / Shocking Photos And Story Of Hollywood Actress Who Kept Lions As Pets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.