Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Suspected Cultists Name Ogun State House Of Assembly Member As Their Sponsor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Cultists Name Ogun State House Of Assembly Member As Their Sponsor (330 Views)

Fact Check: Did Customs Recruit Repentant Boko Haram Member As Officer? / Edo Lawmaker Wore Shorts To His Swearing-In Ceremony As House Of Assembly Member / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Cultists Name Ogun State House Of Assembly Member As Their Sponsor by emmalezy(m): 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
Days after Offa bank robbery suspects implicated Senate President Bukola Saraki, two suspected cultists arrested in Ogun state have alleged that their activities were being sponsored by a member of the state House of Assembly, Yinka Mafe.

According to Punch, the cultists namely Olushola Adedeji; Olusegun Olalekan, aka Musket;Azeez aka Anene; and Abolore, aka A.B, were arrested by the operatives of the Zonal Intervention Squad, Obada, Abeokuta for allegedly shooting and killing one person, identified as Arsenal-Nice in Sagamu, Ogun State.

However, in a swift reaction, Mafe, who is also the majority leader in the state House of Assembly, denied the allegation saying he would like the cultists to be charged to court where he would defend himself.

“I don’t react to beer parlour gists. I’ll rather they are charged to a court of competent jurisdiction so I have my day in court as a lawyer to defend myself. Thanks.” he told Punch via text message

Confirming the arrest of the suspects, the Zonal Police Public Relations Officer, Dolapo Badmus, said “The case is under investigation. They (suspects) said they were working for one politician, but we are investigating.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/06/07/suspected-cultists-name-ogun-state-house-of-assembly-member-as-their-sponsor/

cc lalasticlala

Re: Suspected Cultists Name Ogun State House Of Assembly Member As Their Sponsor by BrosPeter: 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
But bokoharam have still not named Bubu as their chief sponsor even though we all know he is.
Re: Suspected Cultists Name Ogun State House Of Assembly Member As Their Sponsor by SalamRushdie: 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
Buhari govt has set a bad precedence so now it's a season of frame up everywhere ..
Re: Suspected Cultists Name Ogun State House Of Assembly Member As Their Sponsor by RZArecta2(m): 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
Depending on what divide of the APC this guy falls into, this case has already been swept under the carpet cool

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Shines At EMEA Finance Awards / Why Buhari Is Plotting Against Me – Obasanjo / Nigerian Presidential Hopeful Duke To Defy Zoning Tradition Ogunwale321ogunwale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.