Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour (33349 Views)

Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) / Chinese Factory Worker Miraculously Survives After Being Impaled On Spikes (Pics / Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...keyboards suck...

Or

...keyboard sucks...

wink

Grammarnazi1, I repeat, you're a full bucket of shit if you aren't earning quite an enormous sum from this online balderdash. smiley

Do well not to quote me again. This time, leave my error be. This isn't an online competition. My eyes are watching you. Know this, I troll people too, harder! I hope you make your words perfectly written, if not, pray I do not have the patience to read through nor come across them. Your brain will completely malfunction when I start with your sorry ass. Run along now!
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Grammarnazi1, I repeat, you're a full bucket of shit if you aren't earning quite an enormous sum from this online balderdash. smiley

Do well not to quote me again. This time, leave my error be. This isn't an online competition. My eyes are watching you. Know this, I troll people too, harder! I hope you make your words perfectly written, if not, pray I do not have the patience to read through nor come across them. Your brain will completely malfunction when I start with your sorry ass. Run along now!
tongue
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by Eagleword14(f): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
Destiny child!!!
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by aligba4u: 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
[quote author=Askmewhy post=68274543]Why will they arrest the old woman after all she's not a doctor [ GLORY and honor be to Our LORD Jesus Christ

Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by aligba4u: 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
Askmewhy:
Why will they arrest the old woman after all she's not a doctor
GLORY and honor be to the Name of Our LORD Jesus Christ Amen

Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
Somebody shout hallelujah [sub][/sub]
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
KevMitnick:
Wow... Powerful, resilient, survivor, fighter, winner, strong...

It has nothing to do with all you have spelt out.
We know of people who died through what you might call common headache.
It is not yet time for the baby when it comes not even the best neuro scientist can save her.
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by Blooddiamond: 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
post=68274298:
Way maker

Miracle worker

Promise keeper

Light in the darkness

My God

That is who you are
.........*sing till fade*
So u know God like dis n u still they worship Buhari the murderer?
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by ColdHeatt: 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
Hope rises even for the buried in this age. Allahu Akbar.
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by KevMitnick: 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

It has nothing to do with all you have spelt out.
We know of people who died through what you might call common headache.
It is not yet time for the baby when it comes not even the best neuro scientist can save her.
Ignorance... I wanted to enlighten you but then I saw your moniker and I changed my mind.
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by swagdopey: 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
DeBiafran:
Miracle!

The mother is 15. That tells why the grandmother is 57. It runs in the family!

Lol... Not grand mother oo, but great grand mother...

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by donqx: 12:55am On Jun 08, 2018
hmm
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by IbnAbdullah1(m): 4:33am On Jun 08, 2018
KevMitnick:

Ignorance... I wanted to enlighten you but then I saw your moniker and I changed my mind.

Ignorance?
how is it ignorance?
Please,benefit me with your enlighenment.
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by MrGift(m): 4:52am On Jun 08, 2018
grandstar:
57 year old grandmother with a 15 year old grandchild!

Not grandmother great grandmother lol

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by flamingREED(m): 6:42am On Jun 08, 2018
Mysterious things often accompany babies because they're innocent, I think. And you know God has a way with the innocent.
Those atheists will say they need thorough investigation done for them in Brazil.
blingxx:
nairaland atheists won't like this grin
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by mimimile93: 6:54am On Jun 08, 2018
amzee:
If your bf or gf is a Corp member my brother and sister please forget the relationship for that one year... resume relationship after his or her service year cos dat one year a lot dey happen.....
#ifyouknowyouknow

My bad! The only time I can allowed my babe to go for nysc service is during her pregnancy and she must serve in the state I reside..
When I was serving, a lot of girls were bleeping for different reasons including married women. Some bleep to get good posting, some bleep for an accommodations. Some bleep for bleeping sake.. Some bleep to avoid queries. Some bleep for money.

Fear ladies in that uniform.
I bleep one corper just 3weeks to her wedding.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by Nkwomarket: 7:02am On Jun 08, 2018
nwakibie3:
They should name her CHIMUANYA or CHIMDINDU

Sense will not kill you grin grin grin grin Brazilians to name their child Igbo name? cheesy cheesy

GOD bless biafra

Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by LorDBolton(m): 7:14am On Jun 08, 2018
post=68274298:
Way maker

Miracle worker

Promise keeper

Light in the darkness

My God

That is who you are
.........*sing till fade*

Religious people and ignorance.
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by YaksonFCA(m): 7:24am On Jun 08, 2018
Great one
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by efemena5050(m): 7:39am On Jun 08, 2018
grandstar:
57 year old grandmother with a 15 year old grandchild!

dont worry it runs in their blood
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by Horus(m): 9:16am On Jun 08, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6N69C9KvpQ

Newborn baby is alive after being buried for 8 HOURS
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by tintedniggz(m): 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm so sorry to nosedive into your comment but then, I'm so concerned. This issue has been baffling me for quite sometime. I just want to seek your indulgence. Firstly, Let me ask you a question.

Why is it that your comments are almost on every thread i come across? If not all. smiley

Your signature states that you grill barbeques and other stake fries, how do you create time to carry out these tasks? I'm just concerned. Or do you have people who do them for you? cheesy

In conclusion to this, I'll implore you to decrease the rate at which you comment on almost all threads. It sickening. smiley
I've never been so alarmed.
Make out time to gloriously grill your fishes, and all sorts. Create threads that serves an awareness to people patronizing you.

If the aforementioned doesn't go down well with you, go take a babysitting job. It'll keep you crazily busy and famished. My two cents. smiley

I'm ready for you and any Nairalander's lashes. I'll take them in good faith. That apart, take my advice.

Fam I'm just here sipping my Zobo drink

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by nwakibie3(m): 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
Nkwomarket:

Sense will not kill you grin grin grin grin Brazilians to name their child Igbo name? cheesy cheesy

GOD bless biafra

grin grin
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by Jamariwolff(f): 7:45am On Jun 09, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm so sorry to nosedive into your comment but then, I'm so concerned. This issue has been baffling me for quite sometime. I just want to seek your indulgence. Firstly, Let me ask you a question.

Why is it that your comments are almost on every thread i come across? If not all. smiley

Your signature states that you grill barbeques and other stake fries, how do you create time to carry out these tasks? I'm just concerned. Or do you have people who do them for you? cheesy

In conclusion to this, I'll implore you to decrease the rate at which you comment on almost all threads. It sickening. smiley
I've never been so alarmed.
Make out time to gloriously grill your fishes, and all sorts. Create threads that serves an awareness to people patronizing you.

If the aforementioned doesn't go down well with you, go take a babysitting job. It'll keep you crazily busy and famished. My two cents. smiley

I'm ready for you and any Nairalander's lashes. I'll take them in good faith. That apart, take my advice.

threads that serves. Hmmm rip engrissssh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by princechiemekam(m): 8:01am On Jun 09, 2018
Please help me with a medical suggestion .....i caught a sick dove this morning in my house .....i don't want her to die ....please what medication should get for her to survive .

Please help
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by shomutuski(m): 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
this is highly plausible since the baby oxygen consumption would be small due to the low surface area of the child, if it were to be an adult, omo the person go don jogodo since......
Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by damtan(m): 7:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
post=68275949:

Wow!
Been a long time i see someone so kind and so caring about our barbecue business this way.
All We see is the positive review in your long write-up.
We honestly do appreciate you for your heads up and concern towards our business.
You are a rare gem.
We wish you a the very best in your wig braid selling too dearest sister.
May God bless our hustle, including yours too!
We are not part of the people that bash or respond to non business-related comment on here.
We are only replying this cos of your care towards our business and advice about some other jobs we can do also do to get some other source of income.
Thanks for the heads up once more.
God bless your kind heart.
Do have a nice day ahead sis.
STAY BLESSED

N.B: You don't need to be ready for us at all.
We don't see you as an opponent.
We even gave you 1 'like' and 1 'share' for your comment!!
Cheers!
wow....nice!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour by ZeusP(m): 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
Miracle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Conjoined Female Twins Separated At The University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital / 571 New COVID-19 Cases, 344 Discharged And 16 Deaths On July 12 - (2046 Tested) / Things You Do That Make You Tired All The Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.