Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

King Me! Donald Trump Appears On The Cover Of TIME Magazine’s June Issue - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / King Me! Donald Trump Appears On The Cover Of TIME Magazine’s June Issue (500 Views)

Putin Nominated For Man Of The Year On Time's Magazine (Photos) / Whale Appears At The Shores Of A Beach In Sierra Leone (Video) / Donald Trump On The Cover Of Playboy Magazine In 1990 Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Me! Donald Trump Appears On The Cover Of TIME Magazine’s June Issue by bryner: 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
For the cover of TIME Magazine‘s June issue Donald Trump is painted for the fourth time by brooklyn-based artist Tim O’Brien, staring at his reflection in a jeweled crown and robe.

Speaking on the cover, O’Brien said:

This portrait of Trump gazing into a mirror and seeing a king gets to the heart of how he and his legal team have approached this past week and the past 500 days, actually.

Besides the usual challenge of the short deadline and making the image work, whether or not to have him looking at himself or looking at us was the thing I pondered most. His eye contact with each reader, each American fits the situation best.

According to TIME, the cover is meant to address the political attacks launched by the White House on Robert Mueller, who is the special counsel appointed to investigate potential meddling by Russia in the 2016 presidential election.

http://www.vondanews.com/king-me-donald-trump-appears-on-the-cover-of-time-magazines-june-issue/

Re: King Me! Donald Trump Appears On The Cover Of TIME Magazine’s June Issue by Terminator1234g: 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
Dope.

IPOB gOD.
Re: King Me! Donald Trump Appears On The Cover Of TIME Magazine’s June Issue by cheddahboy(m): 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
No be small oh
Re: King Me! Donald Trump Appears On The Cover Of TIME Magazine’s June Issue by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
cheesy

Dope personified!
His imperial Magesty

Re: King Me! Donald Trump Appears On The Cover Of TIME Magazine’s June Issue by EzeNri(m): 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
HRM King Trump, Slayer of terrorists and defender of the Faith.

2 Likes

Re: King Me! Donald Trump Appears On The Cover Of TIME Magazine’s June Issue by internationalman(m): 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
that's an awfully hot coffee pot should I drop it on Donald Trump probably not but that's all got till I come with a solid plot.
Re: King Me! Donald Trump Appears On The Cover Of TIME Magazine’s June Issue by Okoroawusa: 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
EzeNri:
HRM King Trump, Slayer of terrorists and defender of the Faith.
which faith?
Re: King Me! Donald Trump Appears On The Cover Of TIME Magazine’s June Issue by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
Trump The Great

MAGA
Re: King Me! Donald Trump Appears On The Cover Of TIME Magazine’s June Issue by EzeNri(m): 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
Okoroawusa:
which faith?
Islam.

(1) (Reply)

Cop Hail As HERO For Breastfeeding A Malnourished Baby / Caption This Picture Of The British Pm Theresa May And British Prince / Michelle Obama’s Book ‘becoming’ Breaks Sales Record After 15 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.