Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

When Will Buhari Invite The Following For Iftar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Buhari Invite The Following For Iftar (1334 Views)

Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. / Tiv Youths To Ortom: Forget Trivialities, Invite The VP To Commission Projects / Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Buhari Invite The Following For Iftar by SalamRushdie: 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
Over the last few day media has been awash with Buhari hosting different groups for iftar at the state house , he has hosted Governors , traditional leaders , religious leaders and today he hosted some D list entertainment celebrities..... My question now is when will Buhari host the following groups for Iftar:

1 :When will he host over 5000 innocent people killed by killer herdsmen ?

2: When will he host over 1000 Shia men , women and children killed in their sleep and buried in mass graves ?

3: When will he host over 13 million Nigerian workers Who have lost their jobs to his bad leadership?

1 Like

Re: When Will Buhari Invite The Following For Iftar by mxpinky: 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
i don't support him but he well definatly when you buy sense and start seeing things positivly and stop waiting for him to put food on your table and last last when you get you pvc

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Buhari Invite The Following For Iftar by DrGoodman: 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
mxpinky:
i don't support him but he well definatly when you buy sense and start seeing things positivly and stop waiting for him to put food on your table and last last when you get you pvc

But you support the killings, that's why you conveniently refused to mention it in your reply.

Selective amnesia.

3 Likes

Re: When Will Buhari Invite The Following For Iftar by mxpinky: 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
DrGoodman:

But you support the killings, that's why you conveniently refused to mention it in your reply.

Selective amnesia.
if you know you don't like the killings why not step out boldly and tell him lets see the outcome
until we stop being e warrious we can't do anything
i bet my left b that you'll be the first to run there if invited

1 Like

Re: When Will Buhari Invite The Following For Iftar by SalamRushdie: 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
mxpinky:

I will put food on your family table so park well and shove that poverty mentality ..must every thing be about food ?

1 Like

Re: When Will Buhari Invite The Following For Iftar by ibotic(f): 12:16am On Jun 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Over the last few day media has been awash with Buhari hosting different groups for iftar at the state house , he has hosted Governors , traditional leaders , religious leaders and today he hosted some D list entertainment celebrities..... My question now is when will Buhari host the following groups for Iftar:

2: When will he host over 1000 Shia men , women and children killed in their sleep and buried in mass graves ?

3: When will he host over 13 million Nigerian workers Who have lost their jobs to his bad leadership?

And when will your akpu invested head get sense...how can he invite dead people for Iftar....ipob stupidity is truly legendary.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Will Buhari Invite The Following For Iftar by SalamRushdie: 12:28am On Jun 08, 2018
ibotic:

And when will your akpu invested head get sense...how can he invite dead people for Iftar....ipob stupidity is truly legendary.

Take your low IQ somewhere else , I am in the middle of something brilliant right now

1 Like

Re: When Will Buhari Invite The Following For Iftar by Omololu007(m): 12:38am On Jun 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

buhari has failed in the aspect of providing security and creating jobs.
Buhari has not performed up to expectation,but he still has about 7 month to fix something's.

Buhari till 2023
Re: When Will Buhari Invite The Following For Iftar by ibotic(f): 12:48am On Jun 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Take your low IQ somewhere else , I am in the middle of something brilliant right now

No probs... grin....let’s wait for another ‘brilliant’ submission from you on how you can invite the dead to Iftar... grin....we await your ‘something brilliant’ with trepidation.... grin...ewu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Buhari Invite The Following For Iftar by SalamRushdie: 12:55am On Jun 08, 2018
ibotic:

No probs... grin....let’s wait for another ‘brilliant’ submission from you on how you can invite the dead to Iftar... grin....we await your ‘something brilliant’ with trepidation.... grin...ewu

When your useless paymaster was appointing dead people into boards of parastatals and giving them natiional honors where were you ? Otrazu kpasa kpasa

1 Like

Re: When Will Buhari Invite The Following For Iftar by mxpinky: 8:35am On Jun 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I will put food on your family table so park well and shove that poverty mentality ..must every thing be about food ?
am currently the one putting food on your family generation's table right now stay there and keep being stupid online and wait for your dad buhari to help you

1 Like

Re: When Will Buhari Invite The Following For Iftar by SalamRushdie: 8:46am On Jun 08, 2018
mxpinky:
am currently the one putting food on your family generation's table right now stay there and keep being stupid online and wait for your dad buhari to help you

I have seen you up and down , you don't have what it takes put food on any table ...oh you think that it's a fluke that in 300 years your lineage has not produced one prominent person till date ? No dear it's no fluke , your lineage DNA doesn't have what it takes to breakout out of generational poverty and by collecting 30k BMC blood money you are only extending your generations time in poverty

1 Like

Re: When Will Buhari Invite The Following For Iftar by mxpinky: 8:55am On Jun 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I have seen you up and down , you don't have what it takes put food on any table ...oh you think that it's a fluke that in 300 years your lineage has not produced one prominent person till date ? No dear it's no fluke , your lineage DNA doesn't have what it takes to breakout out of generational poverty and by collecting 30k BMC blood money you are only extending your generations time in poverty
people like you only claim to have sense only on keybord but in reality you're nothing more than an atom wasted sperms before people like me
i just look at you like freak of the nature and mistakes something like that as foolish as you're i can sit down and won't work and stupid people like you will come over if at all you can make it in life yet spending money just to get me but in the end it won't and still an still hustling without depending on guys and you ease compare your dirty life with mine using that your stolen phone ? You must be stupid assh

1 Like

Re: When Will Buhari Invite The Following For Iftar by SalamRushdie: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2018
mxpinky:
people like you only claim to have sense only on keybord but in reality you're nothing more than an atom wasted sperms before people like me
i just look at you like freak of the nature and mistakes something like that as foolish as you're i can sit down and won't work and stupid people like you will come over if at all you can make it in life yet spending money just to get me but in the end it won't and still an still hustling without depending on guys and you ease compare your dirty life with mine using that your stolen phone ? You must be stupid assh

Go and find you brain grade and paygrade and grace grade to play with abeg before I vex and send and ask for your account details so I can help your weekend cheesy
Re: When Will Buhari Invite The Following For Iftar by mxpinky: 10:54am On Jun 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Go and find you brain grade and paygrade and grace grade to play with abeg before I vex and send and ask for your account details so I can help your weekend cheesy
pride at it peak send yours lemme help you i know your parent depend on you to beg before they eat so send your account no
Re: When Will Buhari Invite The Following For Iftar by SalamRushdie: 11:33am On Jun 08, 2018
mxpinky:
pride at it peak send yours lemme help you i know your parent depend on you to beg before they eat so send your account no

At least Buhari can call my father by his first name anytime anywhere but ya papa who know am ? Even your village drunkard no know am ... tozo

1 Like

Re: When Will Buhari Invite The Following For Iftar by Roger3D(m): 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
mxpinky:
Why are you wasting your time replying that blockhead? Just let it pass
Re: When Will Buhari Invite The Following For Iftar by mxpinky: 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
Roger3D:
thank you my dear
Re: When Will Buhari Invite The Following For Iftar by zombieHUNTER: 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
Roger3D:

Zombies live to suck blood
They can't survive without blood shed and Buhari is a good source of blood.....

That's why non of them wants to talk about it
mxpinky:
thank you my dear
Omololu007:
buhari has failed in the aspect of providing security and creating jobs.
Buhari has not performed up to expectation,but he still has about 7 month to fix something's.

Buhari till 2023

Re: When Will Buhari Invite The Following For Iftar by EzeNri(m): 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
mxpinky:
He has invited SW by giving them post humous award na.

He is now their Lord and Saviour and the god that led them out of Egypt.

They should as well ask him to return Ilorin to them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Commissioner In Charge Of SARS Loses Son In Plateau Crisis. / See Photos Of Drunken Nass Members / Nigeria Was Far Better In 2014 - Worldbank Economic Outlook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.