Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! - Art, Graphics & Video (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! (53520 Views)

Poll: Should I and Lightheart continue the Free Logo and Design Thread?

Yes: 80% (4 votes)
No: 0% (0 votes)
Don't Care: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... / Flier For Djneptune. / Feel Me In What Ya Think About Dis Flier ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by skelemba: 10:39am On Dec 01, 2010
kok:

all rough sketch, u like it and need a clean copy, give me a buzz.

abeg, please help me do a clean sketch, change the prism text colour to yellow or whit preferable yellow instead of black

then how would i ge it because i can not download it

cheers
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by lightheart(m): 11:05am On Dec 01, 2010
Mad respeck to ugo_2u!! Kpooyaaakaaa!!!! U r healed, I jst say mk I drop my 2 cents

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by lightheart(m): 11:07am On Dec 01, 2010
bros ugo, we no loss oo!!! by His stripes, thou art healed!!!!

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by kok(m): 11:43am On Dec 01, 2010
skelemba:

abeg, please help me do a clean sketch, change the prism text colour to yellow or whit preferable yellow instead of black

then how would i ge it because i can not download it

cheers

This is the finished work. Its in PNG with a transparent background so you can use it on any background of your choice. Right click on it and click save to download it but if you still cant, let me have your email so I can send you the Corel draw version.

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by lightheart(m): 11:49am On Dec 01, 2010
prismConsulting

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by kok(m): 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2010
@ lightheart , nice job. Good alternative for "skelemba".
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by skelemba: 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2010
@ kok and ligthheart
guys you are awesome i dont know how to say thank you to you both cos what you two have done is great, i want you guys to know i am very grateful for your contributions please can you send this logos to my mail box i would appreciate it. my email : bunmitarf@yahoo.com  thank you once again guy great job,will be expecting it.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by lightheart(m): 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2010
@kok ati skelembs, 1 luv
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by kok(m): 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2010
@ ligthheart, 1 luve. @ skelembs check your mail box I've sent you the logo in Corel draw version 12
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by taosola(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2010
ugo_2u:

like I said earlier, I am not taking any more requests

Please Mr. Ugo or any other graphic designer in the house, help me with this one now, a logo for an IT company. the name of the company is The Real Excellence (,, your world is wireless). I want to use the logo for my site as well. The website is http://www.therealexcellence.com

Thanks while I await your positive response.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by skelemba: 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2010
lightheart:

@kok ati skelembs, 1 luv

kok, sorry i culd not save it the way you said i should save it. aso dont say i am disturbin you oh guy , can you change the colours to yellow and black srictly no more green. sorry if i sound confused but you guys are just openig my eyes to the colour blending and i realise its better yellow and black mayb slightly green r something.
thanks oh, no vex

my email address is bunmitarf@yahoo.com

thanks very much
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by kok(m): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2010
skelemba:

kok, sorry i culd not save it the way you said i should save it. aso dont say i am disturbin you oh guy , can you change the colours to yellow and black srictly no more green. sorry if i sound confused but you guys are just openig my eyes to the colour blending and i realise its better yellow and black mayb slightly green r something.
thanks oh, no vex

my email address is bunmitarf@yahoo.com

thanks very much

I already sent the editable copy to your mailbox. you can change the colour to whatever suites you.

@ taosola, will try and come up with something for you. but you did not state your colours and concept. That will be helpful u know.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2010
wow! There are so many artist better than me here, where una dey since (pop champayne with my prescription beside me) oh well I see someone is is keeping things going, thanks guys you are a life saver.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by lightheart(m): 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2010
ugo_2u:

wow! There are so many artist better than me here, where una dey since (pop champayne with my prescription beside me) oh well I see someone is is keeping things going, thanks guys you are a life saver.

Ugochukwu nwanne, olenu bi ponponponpon!!! I hail thee, howz u now??
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by lightheart(m): 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2010
for heritage hearts

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by methodman(m): 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2010
@ ugo,

You haven't done my Job oooo. I want a free design for my webhosting company Shebay Hosting Company. www.shebayhost.com and also one for my Social Networking site MEETOOUITES basically for OOU students, www.meetoouites.com.

Thanks
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 6:36am On Dec 02, 2010
@ lightwave

wow, you are quite the talented artist, keep those designs coming. will join you as soon as my health is top notch.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by lightheart(m): 6:56am On Dec 02, 2010
@ lightwave wow, you are quite the talented artist, keep those designs coming. will join you as soon as my health is top notch.

Afrobaby don call me lightweight, nwanne u now com dey call me lightwave, Its LIGHTHEART, bro!! nd I'm seriously interested in webdesigning, any pointers??
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 7:41am On Dec 02, 2010
oh sorry oh! I no dey see road well, if you want pointers you should ask cnario, the guy is the best web designer in this country, he is in nairaland
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by lightheart(m): 10:51am On Dec 02, 2010
I would like to have a logo for an IT company as well. the name of the company is The Real Excellence (, your world is wireless). I want to use the logo for my site as well. The website is Thanks while I await your positive response.

Na design we design, we no thief!!! grin grin grin grin

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by lightheart(m): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2010
Hey Ugo,you really are a very rare Nigerian. Your generosity is unparalleled and I guess the blessings that'll accrue will be too. Anyways,can you help me out with a logo for a coy. with details below, Name: Medulla INQ. Description: we develop and trade intellectual property,Patent ideas and materialize virtual Thanks Mahn!

Chekeereen d microfone yeeeeyy

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by hydee0k(m): 11:53am On Dec 02, 2010
lightheart:

for heritage hearts

good job

can u  lighten the purple and make the heart logo a bit interact - like a line sketch of human with (2HP) inside the heart

Again i did not see the Motto and core value

Once again, great job

hydee0k:

Great job Ugo and cos.

You guys are really putting smiles on people's faces with your creative work. And to know you guys are doing all these free is exceptional.

Here is my humble request:

Name: Heritage Heart Project (2HP)

Core Value: Compassion, Love & Humility

Motto: , Putting smiles on people's(less-privileged) faces

Colour: Purple & White   

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by taosola(m): 7:52am On Dec 03, 2010
lightheart:

Na design we design, we no thief!!! grin grin grin grin

Thanks so much! I really appreciate your efforts

@skelemba , My colours are dark blue, mixed with little black on the new site I'm developing now. The company is now based on Info Tech and sales of all kinds of new devices. Thanks!
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2010
@ nina

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2010
there you go

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by esosa4real(m): 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2010
Hi bro, i just hope that its not late for me, i have follwoed your thread and its high time i holla, I would love and appreciate to see you do some good creatvity with these for my small job.

i am a website designer, planning on going global.
I would appreciate if you design a themed design work for my complimentary card. My company name is (WEBSNIFFERS CONCEPTS), and what we do: (creating professionally designed websites + providing affordable email & webhosting)
Website is www.websnifferdoctors.com), phone (08057947486), you can pls make use of my motto which is (Re-incarnted creativity).
Theme should be a kinda Hi-tech stuff but yet detailed, simple and .
thnks once again, i cant belive you have helped over hundreds of people since last year, Godbless and any questions, i am here.!!!
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by gunuvi(m): 11:15am On Dec 04, 2010
Thanks so much lighthouse, I am very gratefull for your Swazi tours design,
God bless you,
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by lightheart(m): 7:24am On Dec 05, 2010
Thanks so much lighthouse, I am very gratefull for your Swazi tours design, God bless you,

lightweight, lightwave, lighthouse, I go sue all of una for dis meerix of my id oo!!! #justJokin, but serzly its LIGHTHEART, Bro, God bless u too, hapi u r hapi!!! Enjoi
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by lightheart(m): 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2010
Dis hapuns 2 b ma first ish on web design layouts, all parts assembled in Photoshop factory, wat y'all fink?? I know d write-up is much buh I can b forgiven, ryt?? Slicing shuld b ma nxt shizzle abi?? Abegi o, anyone wey sabi, pls help ya boi oo!!! I've got d big Learners sign (L) hangin frm ma neck, lol

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by esosa4real(m): 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2010
nah wah oh, bruvs pls help me on the websniffers concepts design, this is my 3rd plea, anyone can try? , already workin on em but want d best, which i know sum1 here can handle, thanks
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ndustan(m): 10:11am On Dec 08, 2010
We also logos, banners, websites designs beautifully but not free. we are also do cd printing , printing on dvd , bulk sms very cheap. u can check our website for more info www.smoothtechnologiesltd.com
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by lightheart(m): 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2010
No vex, jst got laid off, so d pangs bin lingering, **sad face**

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS / Free Logo And Business Card Design For The First Ten People / Life Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.