Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! - Art, Graphics & Video (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! (53509 Views)

Poll: Should I and Lightheart continue the Free Logo and Design Thread?

Yes: 80% (4 votes)
No: 0% (0 votes)
Don't Care: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... / Flier For Djneptune. / Feel Me In What Ya Think About Dis Flier ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by partyprofs(m): 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2011
Tanx ugo my concept was representing most Nigerian universities logo on the name but i realize it could be to busy but pls wont mind if u can come up with somefin good and unique
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by Simeon4luv: 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2011
Please i want u to create a logo 4 a group named inspired youth association (i.y.a) please give me d steps in creating it.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by deyg(m): 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2011
excuse me pls can i get smthn on POSH.its a magazine.i need a logo for POSH MAGAZINE.THANX
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by DeeDeeMors: 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2011
HI UGO,
I am a growing graphic artist (ace grafix) and i need to meet people aheaad of the game. So i hope you dont mind telling me what it takes to be a superb graphic artist.

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by kaposky(f): 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2011
Ugo, hope am not late and you still have the strength to do this.
i need a logo for my business name . The name is Gnet Services Concept, Int'l.
Its all about online business services and solutions to them.

so having these ideas,you can design something fantastic.
thanks
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2011
I'm done doing designs.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by Jeffuzzi: 7:22am On Sep 12, 2011
Hi ugo i wanna create a logo using juicy jeff
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 9:50am On Sep 12, 2011
i no dey do design for free again ooooooo!
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 11:49pm On Sep 23, 2011
kaposky:

Ugo, hope am not late and you still have the strength to do this.
i need a logo for my business name . The name is Gnet Services Concept, Int'l.
Its all about online business services and solutions to them.

so having these ideas,you can design something fantastic.
thanks

There you Go

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by kaposky(f): 1:59am On Sep 26, 2011
Thanks a million ugo.
now can you equipe me with the same materials that you use to design these stuffs.

if you can package it in ebook, am ready to buy.

its cool. send to my inbox here i will get it
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 9:52am On Sep 26, 2011
I will be glad to package it for you, what's ur email address?
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by akay48(m): 9:37am On Oct 02, 2011
@others ugo has being doin loadz of great jobs on technology sub-forum on nairaland, and ΐ think the least U̶̲̥̅̊ guyz can do is to appreciate iz effort( not just by saying thank you) at least a tip should do, ΐ'm a graphic designer to and ΐ know what it takes to get a logo done, time, concept,inspiration and brilliancy, itz not just that easy and U̶̲̥̅̊ guyz will come with do ♏ξ a logo and thank U̶̲̥̅̊ at the end, it doesn't encourage for someone who has his own issues too to face and come to think of it, he has a lot of other topics he's attending to. So am urging U̶̲̥̅̊ guyz to try and do something in return. @ugo, U̶̲̥̅̊ started this thread for a reason and U̶̲̥̅̊ won't watch die so ΐ want to beg U̶̲̥̅̊ not to let the dream die, its a joy to see a logo tomorrow and point at it and tell ur kids that ''ΐ, ur dad, did that'', ΐ'm sure they'll be very proud of U̶̲̥̅̊,so pls keep on the good work, ΐ want to also urge other artist to joins hands with you and ΐ'll also help by taking on some jobs to so that the work load won't be too much on you. KUDOS! Bro. Welldone, Kedu!, ekare!
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 10:52am On Oct 02, 2011
Thanks man, that means a lot. Am currently running a video tutorial series on nairaland for photoshop and corel. I will still work on logos
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by akay48(m): 8:11am On Oct 03, 2011
Aite man, no qualms, ΐ'm one of ur students on the video thread, thanks for sharing.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ROYALB2: 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2011
bros, aint you gonna make my own logo? wink
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2011
which logo
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ROYALB2: 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2011
ugo_2u:

which logo

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=454908.msg8439281#msg8439281

@the banner gurus on NL. I salute o!

could you help make logo(s)/banners for

1. Honeytonguelive.com - a comedy/comedian website
2. twhy?clothings.com - apparel/clothing designs.

thanks in advance
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by dannywil03: 6:35am On Oct 27, 2011
I need a logo for a business name'' De Solutions'' WITH THE SLOGAN The world of innovation
Thanks
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by kaposky(f): 3:48am On Oct 28, 2011
my email is freenews8@gmail.com Please i need the package. Thanks Ugo
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 1:12pm On Oct 28, 2011
which package is that?
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by shockwaves: 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2011
i can see that a nice job is being done here, thumbs up to u all
pls i need a logo for this entertainment outfit ECLECTIC. thanks
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by kaposky(f): 5:46am On Nov 04, 2011
Hey Ugo_2 , please read the previuos response on this thread. You asked for my email address.
So please package it and send to me.
Thanks
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 7:27am On Nov 05, 2011
Una wan use request kill me abi, e no go work lol!

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 7:55am On Nov 05, 2011
De Solutions there you go

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2011
Kaposky, ok I have seen the package you wanted. actually I dont really have a package for that the only thing I have are tutorials showing how to basically anything you conceive, if you want to buy that then I can courier it to you
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by kaposky(f): 3:58am On Nov 10, 2011
hey ugo_21, i got your response but i didnt see what you said you have sent to me. pls check it again and resend. tx
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 11:14am On Nov 10, 2011
I cant mail it, its over 4 gig.
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2011
LOCUS TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
its a cyber cafe,training center ,Games Longe, sales of laptops and accessories,networks consultants,hardware and software maintenance .
different types of online registrations etc.

thanks
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by Damikelmedia(m): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2011
Ugo wil luv 2 get a very nice logo 4 my company.its a multimedia company,the name is damikel media.am ready 2 pay 4 d service, tnx
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by Aseye(m): 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2011
Hi Ugo, gud to c u still keepin it up. just tot to drop dis in & u can probably check with oda pros in d house. i presume dt use a raster-based prog for ur logos, mayb Ps (could be wrong anyway) which most pros agree is nt d best for logo creation. just tot i shld chip it in, maybe u have dt info already sef bt u find ur creatives easily flowing in PS, way out, u can generate d logos in PS and den try to recreate dem with corel (dont know wht ur skill level of corel is), its easier dt way and usuable anywhere and on any background. what if u design a logo and its nt to be used on d background u have created it with? pls limit d use of shadows on logo, nt most appropriate (mayb web-based logo fine) but web comapnies self dey use biz cards and letter head, so its funny really kippin a ll d whole shadow tin up, se na jpeg dem go dey use foreva, nah, (u can check all have said with d best brands in d world), i hope say i try make sense small. once again, nice one bro,
Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by erad(m): 11:24am On Nov 21, 2011
I just dey try ni o, Make una take style yab mi ni o!!!

Re: Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! by ugo2u(m): 11:33am On Nov 21, 2011
Aseye:

Hi Ugo, gud to c u still keepin it up. just tot to drop dis in & u can probably check with oda pros in d house. i presume dt use a raster-based prog for your logos, mayb Ps (could be wrong anyway) which most pros agree is nt d best for logo creation. just tot i shld chip it in, maybe u have dt info already sef bt u find your creatives easily flowing in PS, way out, u can generate d logos in PS and den try to recreate dem with corel (dont know wht your skill level of corel is), its easier dt way and usuable anywhere and on any background. what if u design a logo and its nt to be used on d background u have created it with? pls limit d use of shadows on logo, nt most appropriate (mayb web-based logo fine) but web comapnies self dey use biz cards and letter head, so its funny really kippin a ll d whole shadow tin up, se na jpeg dem go dey use foreva, nah, (u can check all have said with d best brands in d world), i hope say i try make sense small. once again, nice one bro,

I don't really believe that arguement, the only thing I find troubling is that the color space used may differ on print, saving in PNG preserves the transparency so background is not an issue. I use both corel draw and photoshop fluently and I use the one that best helps me achieve what I want the fastest. thanks for your input. besides its free bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply)

PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS / Free Logo And Business Card Design For The First Ten People / Life Tree Carving Of Oba Of Benin By Ibukun Emmanuel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.