Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,986 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Man Cries Out After Falling For This Pretty Fake Customs Lady On Facebook.Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cries Out After Falling For This Pretty Fake Customs Lady On Facebook.Photos (25680 Views)

Two Fake Customs Auctioneers Defraud Lagos Businessman Of N4.3m (Photo) / Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos / Lagos Boy Who Deals On Hard Drugs Proudly Shows Them Off On Facebook (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries Out After Falling For This Pretty Fake Customs Lady On Facebook.Photos by tk4rd: 7:31am On Jun 09, 2018
Trace this guy and arrest him...
He is the fraudster, or part of the team of fraudsters.
EZEKIAH IMOYE LAZARUS..
His account will be of great help.
If only the police would help Nigerians in tracing these guys,,, any report taken to the police would force the police to take their investigations to any length required..
Be it sourcing for the suspect's Telecommunications Details or Banking details.
Re: Man Cries Out After Falling For This Pretty Fake Customs Lady On Facebook.Photos by cbngov01(m): 7:42am On Jun 09, 2018
Harrynight:
cry

When Shiits like this happens Banks assisted by security agencies are much more in a better position to trace those bastards called frudstars, but NO they won't.

Reason I hate Nigerian Banks with their crazy policies who can't protect interests and securities of their customers!

3 years ago, my 150k was fraudulently transferred to an unknown account till date First Bank having nothing reasonable to say.

2yrs now Gtb still can't trace one idiot that stole my sisters phone n Wallet, using her ATM card Number he transferred money to his account.

Whose job is it to trace criminals?bankers or policemen?...all bankers need to do is provide kyc documention and PND d account while police are to follow through to ensure the criminals are caught.make una kuku kill bankers!
Re: Man Cries Out After Falling For This Pretty Fake Customs Lady On Facebook.Photos by Harrynight(m): 9:24am On Jun 09, 2018
cbngov01:

Whose job is it to trace criminals?bankers or policemen?...all bankers need to do is provide kyc documention and PND d account while police are to follow through to ensure the criminals are caught.make una kuku kill bankers!

Why don't Banks take the complaints seriously, get the police involved, provide the police necessary documents and info so they can ensure the criminals are caught

Like in my case do u knw how many time I wrote the bank both hard and soft copies, visited the bank in person, and do u know how many times the branch keep refers me to their headquarters and on getting there headquarters too refer me to the branche I opened account with?
Do u know how many time they ask me to write and I did ?
Re: Man Cries Out After Falling For This Pretty Fake Customs Lady On Facebook.Photos by eboiga(f): 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
How about i look into your first bank matter and see if i can resolve it?
Harrynight:
cry

When Shiits like this happens Banks assisted by security agencies are much more in a better position to trace those bastards called frudstars, but NO they won't.

Reason I hate Nigerian Banks with their crazy policies who can't protect interests and securities of their customers!

3 years ago, my 150k was fraudulently transferred to an unknown account till date First Bank having nothing reasonable to say.

2yrs now Gtb still can't trace one idiot that stole my sisters phone n Wallet, using her ATM card Number he transferred money to his account.
Re: Man Cries Out After Falling For This Pretty Fake Customs Lady On Facebook.Photos by Hellzek: 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
DISCLAIMER:
Good Day Everyone
My Name is Izekor Helen Nosa an Assistant Superintendent of Customs II working with the Nigeria Customs Service.
Please be informed that Some social media fraudsters have been using my pictures to advertise Customs Recruitment and Sale of Customs Seized Vehicles..
Please be informed that I am not in any way connected to this act.
It is also worthy of note that the Nigeria Custom Service does NOT in any way advertise recruitment or sell seized cars on Social Media.
I hereby use this medium to inform the general public to ignore any post using my picture or name to advertise the sale of any vehicle by the Custom in an attempt to defraud innocent members of the public.
However, the Service and relevant authorities are making efforts to track down those involved in this social media fraud.
Instagram: @hellzek
Authentic Customs website: Custom.gov.ng
Verified Facebook: Nigeria Customs Service

Re: Man Cries Out After Falling For This Pretty Fake Customs Lady On Facebook.Photos by Hellzek: 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
DISCLAIMER:
Good Day Everyone
My Name is Izekor Helen Nosa an Assistant Superintendent of Customs II working with the Nigeria Customs Service.
Please be informed that Some social media fraudsters have been using my pictures to advertise Customs Recruitment and Sale of Customs Seized Vehicles..
Please be informed that I am not in any way connected to this act.
It is also worthy of note that the Nigeria Custom Service does NOT in any way advertise recruitment or sell seized cars on Social Media.
I hereby use this medium to inform the general public to ignore any post using my picture or name to advertise the sale of any vehicle by the Custom in an attempt to defraud innocent members of the public.
However, the Service and relevant authorities are making efforts to track down those involved in this social media fraud.
Instagram: @hellzek
Authentic Customs website: Custom.gov.ng
Verified Facebook: Nigeria Customs Service [/b][/i]

Re: Man Cries Out After Falling For This Pretty Fake Customs Lady On Facebook.Photos by morenike195(f): 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
hmmmmm, scammers everywhere..... more of d reason I don't accept friend requests anyhow
may God not let us fall into victim...... in between
sorry dude.
Re: Man Cries Out After Falling For This Pretty Fake Customs Lady On Facebook.Photos by cbngov01(m): 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
Harrynight:

Why don't Banks take the complaints seriously, get the police involved, provide the police necessary documents and info so they can ensure the criminals are caught

Like in my case do u knw how many time I wrote the bank both hard and soft copies, visited the bank in person, and do u know how many times the branch keep refers me to their headquarters and on getting there headquarters too refer me to the branche I opened account with?
Do u know how many time they ask me to write and I did ?

My advice my friend, go to d police station and report. Theyd issue d bank a garnishee while placing arrest at sight on the account. Once that is done, u can be sure that the bank will arrest the guy and hand him over to d police when he tried transacting in any branch.however, u know the police will always look for mobilization!they never do anything free grin..gpodluck my friend
Re: Man Cries Out After Falling For This Pretty Fake Customs Lady On Facebook.Photos by Harrynight(m): 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
cbngov01:

My advice my friend, go to d police station and report. Theyd issue d bank a garnishee while placing arrest at sight on the account. Once that is done, u can be sure that the bank will arrest the guy and hand him over to d police when he tried transacting in any branch.however, u know the police will always look for mobilization!they never do anything free grin..gpodluck my friend

Bros wen it happens to my sister was 45k the person transferred, on getting police involved police ask for 35k to do the job and bring the culprit to book!

We just backed off cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Give Special Treatment To Our Victims Because They Are Whites –kidnap Suspect / Photos Of 2 Suicide Bombers Intercepted By NSCDC, In Maiduguri / Nigerian Man Kidnapped And Murdered By Sea Pirates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.