Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos (72005 Views)

5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) / SARS Operatives Gun Down Armed Robbers After Shootout In Imo. Graphic Photos / Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
A Nigerian man's demise has left family, friends and colleagues heartbroken due to the tragic circumstance which allegedly saw him killed.

According to Ibomo Rafeal Seimiengha, the deceased identified as Enango Gelsthorpe Sege, from Amassoma community in Bayelsa state - was shot dead after his wife posted pictures of herself flaunting wads of cash on Facebook.

It was gathered that the gunmen attacked the deceased at his residence in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital and shot him dead, moments after the wife flaunted the money he was paid by a company.

It was not disclosed whether the deceased was robbed by the gunmen.

Facebook user and sister to the deceased, Ibomo Rafeal Seimiengha wrote;

I receive this shocking news yesterday. My brother was shot dead by an unknown armed robbers at his resident. This is as a result of his wife's negligence.

His wife posted on her Facebook account these bundles of money he was paid by his company. RIP Enango Gelsthorpe Sege

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/man-shot-dead-by-robbers-after-wife-flaunted-cash-on-facebook-photos.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by brodalikeme(m): 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
The title of the news should “Foolish wife kills husband” RIP to the man. In his next life, he should choose a wife more carefully

253 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by Makito015(m): 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
Pls stop flaunting cash on social media and stop taking pictures with other peoples property coz your village people might kill you for nothing thinking you are a billionaire

313 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by magoo10(m): 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
This one just caused her husband's death for nothing.
There are people who make pretty more than that but will never show it.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by Bizmagnet: 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2019
Foolish wife.

Beautify your ideas and business this year with a colourful website/blog/software. Be an early riser! Check my signature for contacts.

8 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by amaniro: 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
Social media is fake!

Stop posting your personal life on social media Uncle femi, Aunty ngozi, papa hassan

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by internationalman(m): 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2019
brodalikeme:
The title of the news should “Foolish wife kills husband” RIP to the man. In his next life, he should choose a wife more carefully
not that I like people flaunting money on social, but that's not enough to call the wife a murderer..

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by xendra: 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2019
RIP to the dead

"she good for bed" "she get big nyansh" but you don't care whether she get sense. this is what you get when you marry dumb women . I don warn my brothers

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by brodalikeme(m): 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
internationalman:

not that I like people flaunting money on social, but that's not enough to call the wife a murderer..
I stand by my statement, if it’s not enough to warrant her been called a murderer, where is her husband today?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by Michelle55: 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
undecided stupid woman.. Every dirty linen is now being washed on SM just for cheap likes and attention. Now she has made herself a widow due to her foolishness. RIP to the dead though.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by Osyxcel(m): 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
xendra:
RIP to the dead

"she good for bed" "she get big nyansh" but you don't care whether she get sense. this is what you get when you marry dumb women . I don warn my brothers

Wow. This is a first.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by mightyhazell: 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
This is bad..
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by abduljabbar4(m): 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
Sometimes i wonder what people stand to gain by flaunting wealth unnecessarily online. Now what has it led to?

cyynthiakiss i need to hear from you

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by AngelAhnie(f): 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
Learn to keep your personal life off social media

9 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by itiswellandwell: 9:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
They will never hear. They sha want to show off. Rip to the innocent man.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
No be say na better money self... undecided

For everyone, make your house a top secret, like even your closest friends shouldn't know it, it saves a lot of stress.
It will save you from unwanted visitors, thieves and so many things. I've tried it and it is working perfectly!

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by Ohraykon: 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nawa o for where nigerian social media dey CIA dey learn work stay woke people!!!
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by IMASTEX: 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
Imagine
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by NobleAngell(f): 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Woman with bankruptcy of mentality. Your husband is paid by his company and you post it on SM. So that what will now happen? Unfortunately, your innocent husband had to pay for it but you'll forever live with this guilt.

8 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
This is the reason why i don't like posting my lifestyle on social media

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by datola: 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Silly, Bush woman. And that money will not even osss 300k. Some people and their poverty stricken minds. She’s no different from our yeyebrities and so called big boys that like to flaunt on the gram. That’s why I’m not even on any social media platform except WhatsApp

27 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by Chepy: 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Show off properties not physical cash angry
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by emeijeh(m): 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
How could a wife be this stupid?

My Facebook timeline has missed my update for 11 months now, and counting.

7 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by tempest01(m): 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
This is why you should marry a woman with sense or better still one you can instill sense into. flaunting the cash to what end?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by IKennaGabriel(m): 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
That woman need to be arrested

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by nazablossom(f): 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
Stupid wife. She wanted to show off, now the husband is dead. I hope you are happy now. Social media have made some people to lose their senses.

4 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by lonelydora: 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
Stay off social media, they won't hear

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
see where her "show off" land her... RIP to the dead undecidedundecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) / Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies / Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.