Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. (26035 Views)

Man Stabs His Brother To Death In Bauchi / Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent / Tenant Plants Charm For Landlady Over Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by bouncin04(m): 11:39am On Jun 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wicked mother.
She was eating alone.
Oya tell me....shey u get sense like this?

2 Likes

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by strangest(m): 11:39am On Jun 08, 2018
before I condemn the man... Mothers train your child in the way of the Lord
Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 08, 2018
A typical lazy "owoda" shouting afonja youth will always depend on his great grand father face me I face you bungalow to earn rents. They are not ashamed marrying and living with their grannies, praying for them to die or use them for ritual so they can inherit such houses.

I spit on this level of lazy mentality. Go huzzle and build a befitting house for yourselves weaklings!

Lazy lots

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by Nukilia: 11:41am On Jun 08, 2018
BEWITCHMENT!!!
Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by ariesbull: 11:42am On Jun 08, 2018
Accomodators! If you tell them to work hard they wouldn't! How can a man as old as this be dragging rent with mum

Rest in peace iya Bakare

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by BabaRamota1980: 11:45am On Jun 08, 2018
It used to be you call spot a mad person in their unkempt and filthy appearance as they go dustbin to dustbin rummaging for God knows what.... Not anymore!

Nowadays mad people even own car and house and are not homeless.

2 Likes

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by SAMBARRY: 11:46am On Jun 08, 2018
Fighting over your fathers property at your age? You dont havr hands to work abi? Smh.oya go and spend your dds moneyin jai

Anyway this brings me back to my arguements of mothers overpampering anf overindulging their sons.they will' beat ,rape or stel and instead of calling them to order they will be defending and covering up for them.all those old useless mothers that cannot call their sons to order when he is still mouldable but will be shouting up and down when he has passed the age of correction deserve violent and entitled sons.

Awon mama emabami bawi omo mini
Ebamike,ebamige,he misbehaves,omo mini,at the end of the day if he doesnt disgrace himself and you,he will kill you
Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by Assassin101: 11:50am On Jun 08, 2018
psycho went away for 12 years and came back,

now he will be going away for 122 years... so sad

prodigal son story gone wrong
Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by yhungbrowhne(m): 11:51am On Jun 08, 2018
visit www.emperorblog.com.ng for cool and interesting story
Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by redangel2017: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2018
Watch closely there er more mad ppl around us.. Not every who appears healthy nd wears good cloth is sane.. Either mad.. Possesd or cursed.. Even in nairaland with some comments u shall knw them angry

1 Like

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by wickedworld: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2018
Tout
Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by LIVEBYTRUTH: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2018
Both of them were right in their statements , He said he would kill someone, and he killed his mother, His mother said he will end up in Jail, right now he is in the police custody, he even begged them angry mobs to spare his life and send him to police, what a good people, from a well disciplined society . What a nation?
Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wicked mother.
She was eating alone.
Now because of her greed, this youngman will spend the rest of his life in prison.

The barometer and Guage of neanderthal reasoning never disappoints.

2 Likes

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by HomeOfMe(f): 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
queensera:
A 37-year-old man, Nurudeen Bakare, went wild on Wednesday, stabbing his 65-year-old mother, Bosede, to death, TheNation said in a report.

He was said to have killed her after rented argument at their Oremeji, Ilasamaja, Mushin, Lagos home. Bakare was said to have been away from home for 12 years before his recent return to the area.

He was said to have accused his mother, popularly called Iya Fali, of sitting on his father’s property, warning that he felt like killing someone. Iya Fali allegedly responded that he would end up in jail if he did.

Shunning his mother’s warning, he allegedly picked up a knife and started stabbing her. As if possessed, he started shouting: “I have killed her! I have killed her!!, I have killed her!!!,” witness said.

When people rushed to the scene, they saw Mrs Bakare in her pool of blood. Some youths immediately grabbed Bakare and started beating him. He reportedly begged them not to kill him, but to call the police.

Lagos State Police Command’s spokesman, Chike Oti, said Bakare had been arrested and taken to Homicide Section of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (SCIID) at Panti, Yaba.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/man-stabs-mum-to-death-over-rent-in-lagos/

Look at him,looking like rotten fruit...devil.

1 Like

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by iflyndy: 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
D guy is mentally imbalance,he probably had an auditory hallucination of killing someone and he did.no b everybody person see for street normal o.chai!GOD help us
Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
Nigerian men, always in the news for the worst reasons, rituals, baby daddy, criminals.
Tufia. They are the most retarded creatures ever made.

1 Like

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by iamjavadem(m): 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
See his face, they didnt beat hime well jare.
Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by no1madman(m): 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
Okk

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
dominique:
You'll hardly see female children fighting and dragging over property, it's always the males most of the time. If there was no property won't you live? Someone worked out and acquired his property, can't you do same? People like this disgust me. I hope he rots in jail for the rest of his life or better still, face a firing squad

That's because they know they'd be wasting their time if they try. A female child don't inherit any single property in where I come from, she can't take our family's property to another man's house!

Haven said that, 37 years old Bakare is a lunatic
Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by Jasperro(m): 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
Bewitched
Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by okuneddie(m): 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wicked mother.
She was eating alone.
Now because of her greed, this youngman will spend the rest of his life in prison.

@ jydorchem

1 Like

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by greggng: 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
Omo na mental case . Colomental
Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by dominique(f): 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2018
ladiesreject:

That's because they know they'd be wasting their time if they try. A female child don't inherit any single property in where I come from, she can't take our family's property to another man's house!

Haven said that, 37 years old Bakare is a lunatic

Where I come from female have equal rights to property as males, they just don't fight over it as if they won't live without the property.

2 Likes

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by AngelicBeing: 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wicked mother.
She was eating alone.
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by Skmoda360(m): 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
sexybbstar:
Lunatic
This is a real lunatic

1 Like

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by efighter: 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wicked mother.
She was eating alone.

This guy is the most unfortunate Nigerian that ever liveth.

2 Likes

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by efighter: 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wicked mother.
She was eating alone.

This NwaAmaikpe is the most unfortunate Nigerian that ever liveth.

2 Likes

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by xjiggy: 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
As u see me so, the only thing I owe my children Na good education. God know say if I reach old age and I no get money, I go sell my property take enjoy myself. My hustling now Na for my old age no be for one lazy child to come inherit, sell and smoke shisha with.

1 Like

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by desmond2pk: 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
Drug related.
My mom had three of us, and two of us were with her here in Lagos while the youngest was in ph doing tailoring job which my mother labored to set up for him. My mother is late now.
I was with my cousins and we were doing little business then, and little money was coming so I started giving my mom money to support her.
Meanwhile, I have given my brother money two times to support his business in ladipo. And he was also removing money from the cupboard where I was saving some money. One day I came to visit and my mother told me how my brother carried her money and was running away and she was chasing him and shouting. The okada people then chased my brother and caught him and collected the money and gave back to my mother.
I couldn't come to terms with what happened. I mean, how could my brother do something like this to our mother, who has been carrying us by herself alone, since our dad abandoned us. What I didn't know was that my brother has started smoking indian hemps. That destroyed my brother till today.
With my last savings I sent him to south Africa withIn some mouths, so that he can be away from my mother and also start a fresh life. But that didn't help.
This is 16 years after, I have not seen my brother. I was in south Africa in 2015 for holiday but he didn't come to see me. And his phone was switched off until I got back to Nigeria.
I sent him some money about 5 years ago to start business but he spent the money with his girl friend, according to him.
This year, we planned that he would come back home to start business, get married and start a fresh life. He told me that he lost his passport and needed another passport to be able to come back. He told me that 3k rands could do it. I sent him the money. A week later I couldn't get him on the phone again to know how the passport thing was going. When I couldn't get him anymore, I called a friend there to help me check my brother for me. I told him that I gave him about 3k to do passport but since then I have not heard from him. He told me that he saw my brother in the club spending money and it is obviously the money that he is spending.
I contacted someone who can help me get him an Australian visa from south Africa there. But my brother has obviously spent the money I gave him for passport with women, alchohol and weeds.
I am writing this with pains because it seems I 've lost my own brother. We suffered too much in our childhood for him to be a wasted soul just like that. Our mother sacrificed a lot.
But withIn me, there is still hope. He can be rehabilitated. He can still think right and have a good family like his younger brother and me.
But it requires money and, I pray that God gives me the wherewithal to rehabilitate him and start a good business for him.
This young man that killed his mother made me remember him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by fucktoto: 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
dominique:
You'll hardly see female children fighting and dragging over property, it's always the males most of the time. If there was no property won't you live? Someone worked out and acquired his property, can't you do same? People like this disgust me. I hope he rots in jail for the rest of his life or better still, face a firing squad

what kind of biased statement is this?
Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by marttol: 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wicked mother.
She was eating alone.
sad
Re: Man stabs mum to death over rent in Lagos. by freedomchild: 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
Afonja amaka

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Hangs Himself After Drinking Insecticide In Lagos - Pictures / Robbery Suspects Lynched In Kano (Photo) / N8bn Scam: Cash Assistant Has N134m In One Account, Says EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.