Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians (29397 Views)

Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo / David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University / The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by Plusstreet(m): 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
[You are on point but don't forget they are trying too hard these days due to the truth being told and it shows conscience is an open wound and only the truth can heal it. Don't be surprised that very soon, some of them with functioning conscience will hand themselves over for scamming the gullible this long.quote author=asuustrike2009 post=68295352]That is good gesture. Topics like this rarely hit front page but if it to tarnish the body of Christ, you would see just two comments hitting front page [/quote]
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by TEYA: 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by sonofthunder: 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
QuitNotice:
Nice move. I just hope it sees the light of day.

It could be a ground-breaker for many more to come
I think this has been on for many years now...
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by Horlufemi(m): 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
Harrynight:
sad

Abeg oo am interested in this;
Can the applicants from other churches scale through?

Can non tithe payers be accepted ?

Forget it
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by edicied: 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
Eligibility
Applicants must be Africans.
Applicants must have applied for a course of study at Covenant University or Landmark University, Nigeria
Abeg no be Rich people day apply for this Universities?
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by BrutusOj(m): 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
Now you come..
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by zomoears(m): 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
We need more folks to speak out like Falz. This scholarship is in response to #thisisNigeria.
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by senatorshegsy5: 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
God wil continue to bless this great man of God. i benefited from his scolarship scheme while in d university. unlike someone leaders dat hav nothin 2 giv 2 d society. always others.

3 Likes

Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by FKMagazine(m): 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
GET CHEAP PUBLICITY VIDEOS FOR ALL YOUR CHURCH PROGRAMS & BUSINESSES.

Turn your handbills into attractive Animated Videos, we can also help to spread the video accros all social media platforms (Facebook,LinkedIn,Twitter,WhatsApp,blogs) reaching millions of people in the process boosting your church and business.
save yourself the stress of wasting a lot of money on printing, sharing fliers & pasting banners. FOR JUST 7k(video with background music) 12k(Video with voice over) we also send bulk SMS and build websites.

For more info call or whatsapp @ BISYOM Media on: 09073982244
www.bisyommedia.com
@bisyommedia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQkCPYMG_z0
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by babeosisi: 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
The only reason this is news is because churches in Africa are used to receiving and not giving.
Secular universities and Christian universities in the West have been giving scholarships from time immemorial.
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by Tobycharles: 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
Sirpaul:
guess this celebrity

Your father
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by pedrozone15(m): 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
This isn't new, the church has been doing this continually for years now. GOD will continue to bless the Bishop. nice one Papa
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by gwinaB(m): 7:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
babeosisi:
Looks like daddy freeze and Sunday Adelaja caused some good things to happen
Praise God
Their criticisms have yielded good dividends

More please
let the people benefit from their tithes and offerings

Its been there for a long time. Most of the inaugural students of landmark were on scholarship. Even before the universities, many people were given scholarship by the church to go to school. Even primary school pupils receives bursary award

2 Likes

Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by tomakint: 7:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
[quote author=shamecurls post=68302322][/quote]

Who cares.
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by jbtobsyn(m): 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
Harrynight:
sad

Abeg oo am interested in this;
Can the applicants from other churches scale through?

Can non tithe payers be accepted ?
You are an idiot. You sha want to trend
You can see that all Africans are eligible to apply but you unprecedented foolishness and stupidity caused all this.
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by jbtobsyn(m): 7:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
zomoears:
We need more folks to speak out like Falz. This scholarship is in response to #thisisNigeria.
Someone suppose steal your phone. You just have access to internet but can't make good use of it.
His foundation did not just start today you this bigot.
People with good IQ won't talk without making enquiry. I am sure you are a dumb,recalcitrant fool with a decimated brain capacity.DUMBASS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by thewritingtodo(m): 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
datola:
Good!

He has been doing this for a long time. I know of a brother that attended Landmark University on full scholarship. He is not even their church member.

The critcisms of the pastors is not bad as it put them on their toes to give back to the society.

God bless the Bishop.

Lol, so you think it's criticisms that made Oyedepo start doing this or stay on his toes? (scoffs) I can see you don't know the man at all. Ask about the man properly, don't rely on what the devil (through the media and freezer) are trying so hard to do to his image.

2 Likes

Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by holuphisayor(m): 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
good
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by Magnoliaa(f): 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
babeosisi:
Praise God

More please

which "criticisms yielded good dividends"?

Has he not been doing it for long?

2 Likes

Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by Otunski: 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
Where's that useless beast that called himself Daddy Freeze? Come and comment on this one again ooo!!

1 Like

Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by thewritingtodo(m): 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
jbtobsyn:

Someone suppose steal your phone. You just have access to internet but can't make good use of it.
People with good IQ won't talk without making enquiry. I am sure you are a dumb,recalcitrant fool with a decimated brain capacity.DUMBASS
You're right bro, but pls don't drop to his level with those harsh insults, I know it hurts but try not to go there.
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by AngelicBeing: 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
HigherEd:
Agreed 100%. Nigerian media, blog and all thrive on pastor and church bashing because it has no apparent consequence and it equally drives traffic. In the case of false information and slander, most of the churches do not favor litigation or law suit which makes them attractive target for unscrupulous elements. Some people, blogs the likes of freeze and co actually make millions from their fraudulent campaigns.

I wish many of them can start acting like Ibeoymie who took legal actions against the running tap mouth called olunloyo. No wonder they rarely go near him these days apart from their usual emotional blackmail. Instance I wish Winners took actions against Linda ikeji and vanguard newspaper for that nonsensical story on "oyedepo threatens the gates of hell against those who vote against gej".

Lalasticlala
Gbam cool

Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by Harrynight(m): 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
jbtobsyn:

You are an idiot. You sha want to trend
You can see that all Africans are eligible to apply but you unprecedented foolishness and stupidity caused all this.

Why not at least pretend be sensible, reasonable n matured enough to answer my question if u care to and avoid insult?
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by iskay1971: 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
Good work. May God continue to bless the church.
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
babeosisi:
Praise God

More please
What stupid criticism. Oyedepo has being doing this for long before those lunatic came on board
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
I have reasons to believe that the criticisms of Freeze et al is keeping waking the church up
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by jbtobsyn(m): 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
thewritingtodo:

You're right bro, but pls don't drop to his level with those harsh insults, I know it hurts but try not to go there.
Thanks Bro but sometimes the way this people thinks baffles me. Even if Nigeria becomes great,some people will still drag us back with their foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by stevenakp(m): 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
Someone with a poverty-stricken mentality will start saying he is using his poor congregation money to give people scholarships.
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by elbulk(m): 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
babeosisi:
Praise God

More please
let the people benefit from their tithes and offeringsg

This is done yearly. It's been on for a while. My cousins plenty years ago benefited from the scholarship scheme. They were in different institutions. Always investigate before concluding.
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by zomoears(m): 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
jbtobsyn:

Are you done? See hanky, saliva is oozing from ya mouth....

More people will hit the streets now with news of scholarship upandan and you will also be there oozing saliva from side of mouth.

I maintain that we need more folks like Falz to shake some people's table and make them more socially reaponsible.

Shior!
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by jbtobsyn(m): 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
Harrynight:

Why not at least pretend be sensible, reasonable n matured enough to answer my question if u care to and avoid insult?
You are the one being insensible here.After seeing it there,you still went on to ask stupid question.
Seun should put the Christian declaration to comment on threads involving Christian issues an leaders just like they with with Islam.
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by elbulk(m): 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
babeosisi:
The only reason this is news is because churches in Africa are used to receiving and not giving.
Secular universities and Christian universities in the West have been giving scholarships from time immemorial.
That is because the scholarship boards and schemes work there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student / List Of Nigeria Universities & Polytechnic With Their School Fees / Free SS1 - SS3 ICT (Computer Studies) Lesson Notes For 1ST, 2ND AND 3RD TERMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.