Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,530 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians (29398 Views)

Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo / David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University / The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by Nobody: 2:26am On Jun 09, 2018
Only sheeples will be deceived by this. I don't drink cool aid. Jim Jones are in different forms: The ones that want blood, the ones that wants women, and the ones that wants riches and wealth Christ sure never wanted riches if he did should have asked the rich man to sell his property and sow a seed.

I know Christ from what the bible says, no man can explain further. For most of you who wants to know who lives like Jesus. His name is Jose Mujica. He knows that worldly wealth is vanity so but he's considered the most richest man in his country by his people.

Until Nigerians begin to understand that a measure of your success is not how much you have , the poor will continue to be poor and people like Oyedepo will continue to be rich through Jesus Christ our Lord "AMIM"

Falz I throway salute o, for those of us who dare to speak the truth in this our generation of misplaced priority and deception. History will never forget.

1 Like

Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by sholey4love: 2:53am On Jun 09, 2018
Sirpaul:
guess this celebrity
Vice president osibanjo
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by Tinalex(f): 4:10am On Jun 09, 2018
babeosisi:
Looks like daddy freeze and Sunday Adelaja caused some good things to happen
Praise God
Their criticisms have yielded good dividends

More please
let the people benefit from their tithes and offerings
You just said my mind. More tithes and offering to roll in now. Some Nigerians are just gullible

1 Like

Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 09, 2018
HigherEd:
Agreed 100%. Nigerian media, blog and all thrive on pastor and church bashing because it has no apparent consequence and it equally drives traffic. In the case of false information and slander, most of the churches do not favor litigation or law suit which makes them attractive target for unscrupulous elements. Some people, blogs the likes of freeze and co actually make millions from their fraudulent campaigns.

I wish many of them can start acting like Ibeoymie who took legal actions against the running tap mouth called olunloyo. No wonder they rarely go near him these days apart from their usual emotional blackmail. Instance I wish Winners took actions against Linda ikeji and vanguard newspaper for that nonsensical story on "oyedepo threatens the gates of hell against those who vote against gej".

Lalasticlala
Who is not in hell as we speak in Nigeria? Since 2015, Nigerians have been experiencing hell. See the lives of those that betrayed and openly insulted GEJ. 2019 is here, wise decision is required of everyone.
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by toyosi15(m): 7:24am On Jun 09, 2018
asuustrike2009:
That is good gesture. Topics like this rarely hit front page but if it to tarnish the body of Christ, you would see just two comments hitting front page
Yea yea ......I still don’t see any reason why “a man of God” should own a private jet let alone 2,so not all critiquing is bad blood
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by paddyofboss(m): 7:55am On Jun 09, 2018
Charlyboy440:

Your indefatigable Midget VP.. Professor Yemi Osinbade
Sense is a rare commodity these days.. May u find sense in Jesus name
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by peacesamuel94(m): 7:55am On Jun 09, 2018
zomoears:
We need more folks to speak out like Falz. This scholarship is in response to #thisisNigeria.

Bros, this scholarship have existed before falz even became known as a noteworthy Nigerian musician. say what you know.
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by initiate: 8:25am On Jun 09, 2018
Tinalex:

You just said my mind. More tithes and offering to roll in now. Some Nigerians are just gullible
Lazy youth go and do your research to find out how long this has been going on
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by learner007(m): 9:05am On Jun 09, 2018
Abeg Congolese should not apply o...I can't start to be baffing with salt again o grin .Like if you know what I mean grin
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 09, 2018
babeosisi:
Praise God

More please
Go & google actually when the foundation started.... Daddy freeze & Sunday Adelaja played no role on it whatsoever .
And by the way,these is not the first & would not be the last time Christian's university is offering scholarship.... Many people are just too lazy & blinded with uncalled criticisms to see & appreciate any.
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 09, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Only sheeples will be deceived by this. I don't drink cool aid. Jim Jones are in different forms: The ones that want blood, the ones that wants women, and the ones that wants riches and wealth Christ sure never wanted riches if he did should have asked the rich man to sell his property and sow a seed.

I know Christ from what the bible says, no man can explain further. For most of you who wants to know who lives like Jesus. His name is Jose Mujica. He knows that worldly wealth is vanity so but he's considered the most richest man in his country by his people.

Until Nigerians begin to understand that a measure of your success is not how much you have , the poor will continue to be poor and people like Oyedepo will continue to be rich through Jesus Christ our Lord "AMIM"

Falz I throway salute o, for those of us who dare to speak the truth in this our generation of misplaced priority and deception. History will never forget.
Stop according credit to who don't deserve it !
Daddy freeze,falz....just name them,have no influence of these scholarship .....
Christian's University in Nigeria & abroad have being offering scholarship since her time of inception,probably people like you & many others are just too hatred filled to appreciate any.

And on Jesus Christ.....you know nothing about Him !
Yea,you heard me right undecided

1 Like

Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 09, 2018
OmoEpe:
As far back as 1996 my sister-in-law that was in Uniben was already on Bishop Oyedepos scholarship scheme. May God save freeze and his blind followers
Many Nigerians are just too gullible & blind to appreciate good things....especially if it's coming from the church.
Now,they are praising falz & Daddy freeze for what have being in existence right when the two were still finding their footings on planet earth !
...And they have the gut to call others "sheeples" (blind & stupid followers )...& guess what ? They are the actual "sheeples"!!
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 09, 2018
Glycolysis:

Stop according credit to who don't deserve it !
Daddy freeze,falz....just name them,have no influence of these scholarship .....
Christian's University in Nigeria & abroad have being offering scholarship since her time of inception,probably people like you & many others are just too hatred filled to appreciate any.

And on Jesus Christ.....you know nothing about Him !
Yea,you heard me right undecided
Speak for yourself.You may not know anything about Christ except what Oyedepo told you . For everything I need to know is in the bible and I read. As for his " fool people" scholarship , you can't use peoole's contribution to establish a private business.

Business had been in existence since before christ, and I don't remember Christ or his followers taking contribution from poor people to establish a carpentry shop.

Sorry for hurting the ego of your pastor.

He should thank his stars for a country like Nigeria where laws are not policed , if not he will be in jail long before anybody in his 20s knows the word prosperity gospel.
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 09, 2018
ensamy:
Thanks to Daddy freeze for pushing this G.O to do this. Daddy freeze keep pushing them
Sarcasm ..
If no,then you need join Buhari in a return to Daura !......along with some commenters above tongue. The only problem I have with yours is that you won't be given the privilege for we to wait patiently till 2019 undecided
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Speak for yourself.You may not know anything about Christ except what Oyedepo told you . For everything I need to know is in the bible and I read. As for his " fool people" scholarship , you can't use peoole's contribution to establish a private business.

Business had been in existence since before christ, and I don't remember Christ or his followers taking contribution from poor people to establish a carpentry shop.

He should thank his stars for a country like Nigeria where laws are not policed , if not he will be in jail long before anybody in his 20s knows the word prosperity gospel.
First & foremost,Christian's universities is not a business entity as you had claimed...why ,u did ask ?..go & Google that out yourself & come and prove me otherwise...

Secondly,you read your Bible ,preach the Gospel & give out to the poor does not mean YOU KNOW JESUS CHRIST !..I confused you,right ? Hence,I said earlier you don't know Jesus Christ & certainly won't do if you continue with these mindset of yours .
Prosperity Gospel ? ..great ! Now if I may ask: churches like Deeper life that preaches about Holiness,Righteousness,Decency & Heaven,how many times have you attended her programs ?...they are too outdated for you,right ?...tell me something I need to know,sir !

And thirdly,if I may ask; be in jail actually over what ..
And lastly,I don't try to justify that all pastors are "God-fearing", no,certainly not.
My point is that your criticisms are uncalled for ,it's coming from a place of hatred & myopic view of how Christian's universities are managed & funded, and the laughable mentality that all Churches are stealing from the poor !
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by Ayotemide(f): 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
babeosisi:
Praise God

More please

My friends have been beneficiary of these scholarships and are already running their masters program.

This brazen show of ignorance is bad for your Liver.

1 Like

Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by Charlyboy440(m): 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
paddyofboss:
Sense is a rare commodity these days.. May u find sense in Jesus name
Fool! I never quoted you.... So Fvck out my mention..
Homeless Afonja
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by CodeTemplar: 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
Netanyahu1:

I can see clearly you are filled with rage.
Do pastors force money out of the poor or do they disguise the purpose of the funds when collecting them?
The answer is largely no. On the other hand govt does force you to pay tax and not every poor man paying tax can afford the govt schools.
Now the logic follows the same pattern for private church owned schools. What they do to bridge this gap is to offer scholarship to the best of the lot, and this list of best includes the poor. after exhausting their limited scholarship resources or slots, they open the floor for the best of the rest who can afford the fee.
Now it doesn't end there, the fee paid by both the scholarship students and the self sponsored ones is a function of the standard of facilities or service enjoyed there. If the school authority and church can pay that fee for the scholarship enjoying students then it makes sense for the self sponsored students to pay same amount. I know this is the arrangement for Oyedepo''s winners and the Universities. It is a perfectly balanced arrangement if one considers the goal of establishment of the universities themselves.
This goal is to imbibe Christian values in graduates. If any one thinks University generates profit from fees directly let him or she commission a feasibility study and go establish one. Some govt schools like UniLag and UI subsidize the average graduates there by as high 500,000 per year per student. research it. they still have a poor system.
Re: 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians by paddyofboss(m): 11:45am On Jun 11, 2018
Charlyboy440:

Fool!
I never quoted you.... So Fvck out my mention..

Homeless Afonja
U are either mentally retarded or have small 'chinkele' sense that's y u need to fast n pray for infilling of 'sense' better still download some @ www.ineedsense.com . I be warri pikin btw...EWE (if u know u know)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student / List Of Nigeria Universities & Polytechnic With Their School Fees / Free SS1 - SS3 ICT (Computer Studies) Lesson Notes For 1ST, 2ND AND 3RD TERMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.