Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

#bbnaija: Leo Publicly Expressed His Relationship With Ceece - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Leo Publicly Expressed His Relationship With Ceece (2984 Views)

BBNaija: Leo Dasilva Holds Fidau Prayer For Late Mother (Photos) / Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend / BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Leo Publicly Expressed His Relationship With Ceece by Geekgists: 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
With many 'boats' cruising since the finish of
the
Twofold Wahala release of the Big Brother
Naija
appear, it appears to be another ship has
taken off and
this appears as though one ship that will leave
numerous
tongues swaying.
Leo Babatunde Dasilva has indicated that he
is in a
lovely relationship
with Co previous housemate
Ceece who was previously the main lady
meant a lot to

read more: www.geekgists.tk/2018/06/bbnaija-leo-publicly-expressed-his.html?m=1
Re: #bbnaija: Leo Publicly Expressed His Relationship With Ceece by borlah50(m): 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
You no go allow dis ur bbnaija of a thing to rest in peace abi ?
Re: #bbnaija: Leo Publicly Expressed His Relationship With Ceece by Geekgists: 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
borlah50:
You no go allow dis ur bbnaija of a thing to rest in peace abi ?

no be my fault
meet bloggers at the top
Re: #bbnaija: Leo Publicly Expressed His Relationship With Ceece by Geekgists: 3:40am On Jun 10, 2018
Re: #bbnaija: Leo Publicly Expressed His Relationship With Ceece by Geekgists: 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
Re: #bbnaija: Leo Publicly Expressed His Relationship With Ceece by Geekgists: 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
check out our blog for latest post on wizzy davido #Bbnaija
Re: #bbnaija: Leo Publicly Expressed His Relationship With Ceece by Geekgists: 3:22am On Jun 11, 2018
teknos garage will surprise you
see more phottos: http://www.geekgists.tk/2018/06/a-sneak-peak-into-teknos-garage-will.html

Re: #bbnaija: Leo Publicly Expressed His Relationship With Ceece by Geekgists: 4:11am On Jun 11, 2018
hmmm interesting
Re: #bbnaija: Leo Publicly Expressed His Relationship With Ceece by Geekgists: 4:31am On Jun 11, 2018
Geekgists:
hmmm interesting
u pple are not commenting oooo
Re: #bbnaija: Leo Publicly Expressed His Relationship With Ceece by Geekgists: 4:30am On Jun 12, 2018
hmmmm
Re: #bbnaija: Leo Publicly Expressed His Relationship With Ceece by Geekgists: 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
Tonto Dikeh has been celebrating her 33rd birthday for about 4 days now and with her admittance is finding the entire experience overwhelming already! (Who would have thought that?), Oh well, she shared some photos from her party dinner along with some epistle as usual, see the messages below:
Thank You Everyone:
I always had the conviction that one day I would understand the concept of genuine love. I would watch swarms of people gather in celebration of one person and I would be in awe. My thoughts couldn’t understand how one person could attract so much love and care from a vast amount of people from all walks of life. Well now I do! Words cannot describe the emotions I felt at my birthday. I finally realised that in order To receive that genuine love I had to first draw it from within me and give it out.Thank you to my special friends for making my day by dancing, laughing and appreciating me. May your happiness never run dry in Jesus name!! I just want to take this moment to say God bless you all. The love each and everyone of you showed me on my big day will forever be cherished and stored in my heart. I love you guys. Thank you so much to all my Social@media family,Team mates,Folks..
I’m overwhelmed by your genius Love..
As you celebrated me may my God celebrate you too..
#KINGTONTO #MAMAKING #RADICAL4JESUS #TONTODIKEH2018 #BIRTHDAYGIRL
PLEASE PARDON ME I WILL GET ROUND TO LIKING AND COMMENTING ON YOUR POSTS, ITS JUST BEEN SUPER OVERWHELMING HERE..HENCE ‘M SLOW
GOD BLESS YOU ALL,MAY THE WORLD CELEBRATE YOU TOO AS YOU HAVE DONE ME!!
LOVE YOU ALL

sorry the pics was to heavy to upload am very sorry.

check it here :
http://www.geekgists.tk/2018/06/new-photos-from-tonto-dikehs-33rd_12.html?m=1
Re: #bbnaija: Leo Publicly Expressed His Relationship With Ceece by Geekgists: 4:53am On Jun 14, 2018
Re: #bbnaija: Leo Publicly Expressed His Relationship With Ceece by Geekgists: 9:18am On Jun 14, 2018
“He will have visa issues” - Nigerians React On Wizkid's Schedule For World Cup Opening Performance
see here: http://www.geekgists.tk/2018/06/he-will-have-visa-issues-nigerians.html
Re: #bbnaija: Leo Publicly Expressed His Relationship With Ceece by Geekgists: 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
check out
Sexy South African OAP, Bonang Matheba Flaunts Her Summer Body in Lingerie (Photos)
see photos: http://www.geekgists.tk/2018/06/sexy-south-african-oap-bonang-matheba.html
Re: #bbnaija: Leo Publicly Expressed His Relationship With Ceece by Geekgists: 3:58am On Jun 15, 2018
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Actress Angela Okorie Step out in Tight Mini skirt, Show off her Range rover / COZA: Wale Jana Reaches Out To People Destroying His Perfume (Pics,Video) / Am I the Most Handsome Guy on Nairaland? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.