Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,819 members, 7,841,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

"I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend (65044 Views)

‘I Love You’ – Wizkid Professes His Love For His 3rd Baby Mama Jada On Her Birth / "I Can Kill For You" - Bobrisky Professes His Love To Tonto Dikeh / Late Anthony Bourdain And His Love For Nigerian Food (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by emeejinsm: 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
This guy should leave women an do music
He's lagging behind
Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by dopeJemi: 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
Just look at them, bunch of fools. Isn't it obvious that wizkid is trying to toil with their heads and continue his tiwa savage nonsense that's been trending for a while. See how they all rushed to react, Gullible Goats
Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by dopeJemi: 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
Speakdatruth:
These two people are just having fun for gullible fans to keep arguing on nothing, it's working.

As in ehn, it's so pathetic. We stupid well well for this country oh. Tufiakwa!
Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
ok
Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by IamAirforce1: 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
Which of the babes
Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by maklelemakukula(m): 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
WizBLANCE:
sorry op,

why am I seeing this in the crime section?
love is a crime angry
Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by greatman247(m): 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

His kids be babe undecided?

Are you related to Buhari

If I'm related to him, that's good thing. You wey related to devil nko? I knew Wizkid does not have any daughter so I was by the way joking. Moreover, if one has daughters he can decide whatever pet name to call them . I can call my girls queen, babe, princess and angel, does it matters. Fyi that's what I called my kids. Mumu, jumping into my mention anyhow. Run along oversabi dullard.
Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by zombieHUNTER: 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
greatman247:

If I'm related to him, that's good thing. You wey related to devil nko? I can call my girls queen, babe, princess and angel, does it matters. Fyi that's what I called my kids. Mumu, jumping into my mention anyhow. Run along oversabi dullard.

He can call his kidS anything

But not babe
There is a reason it's singular

But Buharism haf buharised some brains sha
Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by enemyofprogress: 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
Person no fit love him mother's age mate in peace again?
Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by FINESTbaba94(m): 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
So sombori can nt profess love to sombori again

Some times I use to wonder what am
I doing in this shithole country
Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by Harrynight(m): 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
shocked

Tee Billz right now grin

Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by babatee90(m): 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
Swear this publicity stunt is really working for these two guys
Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by mrkenedy22(m): 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
WizBLANCE:
sorry op,
maybe love is a crime
Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by Josh44s(m): 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
What is wrong with these tw people. angry

Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by greggng: 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
Okuchris:
If he is not ashamed of letting the world konw who she is,why not put up her name.
Celebrities relationship now a days is being define by social media

Women na wow for una. At the right time him go do that ....no rush
Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by Organizer111222(m): 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
what other proof do you guys need?? somebody’s teeth look like the eagle beside the rose. Just my assertion though
Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by elopee3000(m): 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
smile11s:
Nice one

This is going to mean a tremendous change in world opinion, and attitude, for all people and races who accept the new philosophy of African redemption, ie the truth that the Greeks were not the authors of Greek philosophy; but the people of West Africa; would change their opinion from one of disrespect to one of respect for the Black people throughout the world and treat them accordingly.

It is going to mean a most important change in the mentality of the Black people: a change from an inferiority complex, to the realization and consciousness of their equality with all the other great peoples of the world, who have built great civilizations. With this change in mentality of the Black and White people, great changes are also expected in their respective attitudes towards each other, and in society as a whole.
africa invented everything according to you people ,so they just envent something for others to use they them self dont like it?according to you people africans invented bridge but today china re building bridges for africans let me not talk about plane ship telephone cars,ganja no good
Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by Okuchris(f): 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
greggng:

Women na wow for una. At the right time him go do that ....no rush
if the right time isn't up,then he shouldn't even say it
Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by mema900: 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
WizBLANCE:
sorry op,

I think tiwa dating wizkid is child abuse and that is a crime
Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by cdmixer123(m): 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
Nomal tin

Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by smile11s(m): 12:40am On Jun 09, 2018
elopee3000:
africa invented everything according to you people ,so they just envent something for others to use they them self dont like it?according to you people africans invented bridge but today china re building bridges for africans let me not talk about plane ship telephone cars,ganja no good

Them send you go school, you say no. Na ganja you go smoke instead of school. Social man. Soro chia man
Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by daryoor(m): 1:50am On Jun 09, 2018
More like i love u aunty
Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by KanwuliaExtra: 9:07am On Jun 09, 2018
Where is the “ASSURANCE”? tongue
Re: "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend by Ejadike(m): 9:56am On Jun 09, 2018
oyetunder:
Why are these online youths trying and working so hard to confirm the 'Lazy Youths' hypothesis Buhari submitted to the international community? What is their business with that Kid's confession of Love for whoever?
I just tire my brother. Ahah! These people don't just have anything to do with there time at alll.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car / Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son / Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.