Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? (2081 Views)

Three Jailed For Insulting Congo President; How Many Will Be Jailed In Nigeria / Abacha Loot Is Too Huge For Us To Handle – World Bank / CNN-Isha Sesay: Disrespecful To Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by SLIGHT(m): 1:06am On Jun 03, 2010
Make i rish there b4 i tok. I may exceed expectations
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 03, 2010
tkb417:

i will not loot o cheesy

cos i know guys can retrieve these posts years later when i really wanna go into politics

dont want no sandy sandy in me garri

say no to Looting grin grin grin
that is the same thing all our past leaders when they are in power;promising to fight corruption but in the end,they will still loot the treasury.
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2010
How much would i loot,
Well since the majority (99.99%) of the Nigerian Masses don't even bother to do anything about it.

here is how i would loot Nigeria.

USD5 Billion Quarterly from Excess crude sales
USD10 Billion from State Allocations in 12Months
USD10 Billion Road Construction Projects to all villages in Nigeria (using farmers as construction workers grin)
USD10 Billion to close the mouths and eyes of all governors, senators, reps, pastors and imams and MEND grin
I shall declare a 12 Month Count-down to releasing my hold on power in that time I shall allow all and sundry to loot the remainder of the treasury by which time i would have given the military reason to come back and continue the looting. I would have become a citizen of Brazil or Colombia (Make una come find me there if una wan try)
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by chidichris(m): 11:05am On Jun 04, 2010
without wasting anybody's time, i will just put nigeria for SALE.
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2010
@topic
Shameful post ! angry

It is not even funny!!
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2010
Seems you want to copy everything OBJ did

lagerwhenindoubt:

How much would i loot,
Well since the majority (99.99%) of the Nigerian Masses don't even bother to do anything about it.

here is how i would loot Nigeria.

USD5 Billion Quarterly from Excess crude sales
USD10 Billion from State Allocations in 12Months
USD10 Billion Road Construction Projects to all villages in Nigeria (using farmers as construction workers grin)
USD10 Billion to close the mouths and eyes of all governors, senators, reps, pastors and imams and MEND grin
I shall declare a 12 Month Count-down to releasing my hold on power in that time I shall allow all and sundry to loot the remainder of the treasury by which time i would have given the military reason to come back and continue the looting. I would have become a citizen of Brazil or Colombia (Make una come find me there if una wan try)
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by ayo84(m): 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2010
i wudnt even loot, i would not steal a penny, but i wud make money legitimately
and the country wud improve tremendously
Re: Being A Nigerian President: How Much Would You Loot? by TewMuch: 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2010
None.Leaving a great legacy is better than looting,your descendants will forever be rewarded.While looters spoil their names and their future ambitions.We cannot take the money with us when we die, and children who are used to easy money will spend ur loot in 3 months as soon as the coffin is sealed.Easy come, easy go.And who is to say the sitting govt will not take everything back and leave you broke and in disgrace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hon. Mulikat Akande Adeola Emerge The Majority Leader Of Nhr. / Customs Shoot Innocent Man At Ajilete In Ogun State. / Tribalistic Poster Of The Year 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.