Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Kate Upton Has Been Named The Sexiest Woman In The World By Maxim Magazine-PICS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Upton Has Been Named The Sexiest Woman In The World By Maxim Magazine-PICS (945 Views)

Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria / I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares / Photos Of Kate Upton, The Sexiest Woman In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kate Upton Has Been Named The Sexiest Woman In The World By Maxim Magazine-PICS by Itzpetersv: 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2018
Kate succeeds last year's winner Hailey Baldwin to win the coveted title which has previously been held by the likes of supermodel Stella Maxwell and singer Taylor Swift.

Kate, a 25-year-old model and actress, graced the cover of the latest issue of Maxim magazine in a show-stopping desert shoot.

After being told of her victory, Kate told Maxim: "You know, I work really hard on myself - on feeling good, working out, being strong. Being number one on the Hot 100 is a little reward for all of the hard work."

Kate went on to describe travelling to Israel for the Maxim shoot as "one of my bucket-list trips."

http://www.vondanews.com/kate-upton-has-been-named-the-sexiest-woman-in-the-world-by-maxim-magazine/

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shoots Her Shot At Ubi Franklin And He Responds - See How / Actress Toriola Blasts Toyin Abraham, Accuses Her Of Faking Her Engagement / Peter Okoye "Mr P" Buys Range Rover For His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.