Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

I don't think Nigeria will ever get better. So leave if you can! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I don't think Nigeria will ever get better. So leave if you can! (9174 Views)

Nigeria Will No Longer Tolerate Harassment Of Its Citizens In Ghana - FG / Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) / Nigeria Will Soon Begin Local Production Of E-passports,-Dambazau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I don't think Nigeria will ever get better. So leave if you can! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
What John Zibiri said about Nigeria

I worked and lived in Abuja for 18 years. I ran my own private company from 2001 until 2014.

Two million of the likes of Buhari cannot change Nigeria.

�Everything is wrong with Nigeria.

�The Director won't give you contract except you pay up front .

�The banks won't give you loan except you concede a certain percentage.

�The man supervising the contract won't pass the job except you play ball.
�The clerk won't pass your file for payment except you rob his palm.
�The accounts department won't raise your payment voucher or cheque unless you see them. I can go on and on.

�The worst thing is that it has become a norm that nobody sees anything wrong with.
� If you think otherwise, they begin to think you are sick and not normal.
�If you try to stand in their way, you put your life at risk.

�If you get killed there is no justice system in place to seek redress and bring the perpetrators to book.

�The police is corrupt , the Judiciary is the same.
�Even the religious circle is not spared.

�Everything in Nigeria revolves around corruption.
�Nobody cares about anybody. No law and order.
� I looked from my left to right, everybody is only desperate about one thing "money".
�They will kill anybody and anything that stand between them and money.
�I am an electrical engineer with MNSE and COREN. The system don't care about my qualifications.

�Distribution and transmission jobs are given to alhajis, pastors, friends and relatives without any basic skills.
�I started asking myself, how do I convince my kids that education and hard work is rewarding?
�When fools, agberos and touts are running the country from the local govt to the Presidency.

�Is this what my four sons will also go through? In 2014 I decided I have had enough. I decided I was leaving. I migrated to Australia with my family.
�Don't put yourself in harm way for any reason.
�The problem of Nigeria is in the hands of Nigerians living in Nigeria.

�Try starting a gate house in your village, everybody wants to profiteer from it. The bricklayer, the carpenter, the mason and even your brother who claim to be supervising on your behalf.
�They are corrupt, morally bankrupt and selfish.
� Everybody there thinks about himself and nobody is thinking about Nigeria .

�You don't have to be the one to go there to change anything.
�Let those under the hammer start the revolution. I beg make you hear word.
�This post is gonna anger a lot of my followers. I'm still gonna post it anyway.

*Analogy of OPPRESSORS & FOOLISH CITIZENS.
*(A case study of Nigeria citizens & their elected oppressors):

� During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken. Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one.

�The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely naked. After which, he threw the chicken on the ground.

�The naked chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & hapless creature.

�The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet.

�Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party leadership.

�He said, "This chicken represents the people".

�"You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them".

�"If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping you".

�"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place."

� Breath taking, isn't it ?

�‍♂ Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media.

�Take a look at those they call their heroes.
�They are the same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is.
�They are the same people who are responsible for their predicaments.

�Did you see the numbers of people that throng to Saraki's house during this Christmas period to go and collect peanuts?

�Did you see the crowd that welcomed Ibori?

�Your guess is as good as mine. And the likes of many others, we all know about.

�Nigerians kill those they should defend and defend those they should kill! �

Pass to all your contacts & let your government know we know.

69 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I don't think Nigeria will ever get better. So leave if you can! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
I agree 100% Nigeria is a wasted country full of delusional people.with false pride

It's only in Nigeria you see someone who lives in a house that smells like arse will be telling you America , Canada and other Western countries are not better than Nigeria
This is someone who can't eat three square meals a day singing the Patriot somg with a rumbling belly
grin

Nigerians have list their way, they don't think normally and when you call them out they attack you

In Nigeria they think only of money , success means money to them

Nigerians don't care about truth or right give them money and you are the Messiah

grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I don't think Nigeria will ever get better. So leave if you can! by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
sadly, as much as many countries in the west are well packaged, they are NO BETTER than Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I don't think Nigeria will ever get better. So leave if you can! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
sadly, as much as many countries in the best are well packaged, they are NO BETTER than Nigeria

Another one

We know them

Now you all see what I was saying ?

Typical Nigeria

Have you ever left the shores of this country ? My guess is no , will you ever leave? Probably not

So how did you come to this conclusion? From GOTV and beer palour gist ,?

SMH

47 Likes

Re: I don't think Nigeria will ever get better. So leave if you can! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
Na better shithole we dey
Re: I don't think Nigeria will ever get better. So leave if you can! by spartacus11(m): 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2018
Wow OP as a patriotic Nigerian, i must admit dat dis piece is so accurate i can't fault it.

I totally agree, we are in serious trouble

13 Likes

Re: I don't think Nigeria will ever get better. So leave if you can! by theamerican(f): 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2018
I agree with you completely OP. I quoted a part of your post on a thread I created and cited your thread as the source. Is that ok? I'll take it off if you don't like it.

That being said, I must say I agree with EVERYTHING. The problem with Nigeria is not just with the leaders, the rot is from top to bottom! Smh

10 Likes

Re: I don't think Nigeria will ever get better. So leave if you can! by Trasadja(m): 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
Bro you are right but please help.
Have been thinking of relocating just to leave this hell called country and start over somewhere else but im not sure which country to go to. i prefer America but to get visa to that country worst pass anything. I don't know if you can tell me more about Australia. To get job, cost of living in general

3 Likes

Re: I don't think Nigeria will ever get better. So leave if you can! by doublezero7(m): 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
Pipedreams:

I worked and lived in Abuja for 18 years. I ran my own private company from 2001 until 2014.

�The accounts department won't raise your payment voucher or cheque unless you see them. I can go on and on.

�The worst thing is that it has become a norm that nobody sees anything wrong with.

�If you get killed there is no justice system in place to seek redress and bring the perpetrators to book.

� I looked from my left to right, everybody is only desperate about one thing "money".
�I am an electrical engineer with MNSE and COREN. The system don't care about my qualifications.

�Distribution and transmission jobs are given to alhajis, pastors, friends and relatives without any basic skills.
�I started asking myself, how do I convince my kids that education and hard work is rewarding?
�When fools, agberos and touts are running the country from the local govt to the Presidency.

�Is this what my four sons will also go through? In 2014 I decided I have had enough. I decided I was leaving. I migrated to Australia with my family.

�Try starting a gate house in your village, everybody wants to profiteer from it. The bricklayer, the carpenter, the mason and even your brother who claim to be supervising on your behalf.

�This post is gonna anger a lot of my followers. I'm still gonna post it anyway.

� During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken. Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one.

�The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely naked. After which, he threw the chicken on the ground.

�The naked chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & hapless creature.

�The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet.

�"You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them".

�"If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping you".

�"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place."

�‍♂ Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media.

�Did you see the numbers of people that throng to Saraki's house during this Christmas period to go and collect peanuts?

�Your guess is as good as mine. And the likes of many others, we all know about.

@theamerican Thank you so much for sharing this!
Re: I don't think Nigeria will ever get better. So leave if you can! by travelland(f): 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
Pipedreams:

And you sheepishly believe what one foreigner says about you, even taking it seriously? It's ok, I still enjoy being a Nigerian sha, the man has gone to his homeland follow him there and he will turn you to his slave, working to add to tax which will be used for the benefit of his fellow citizens

It's very good to travel, travel as often as you can

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I don't think Nigeria will ever get better. So leave if you can! by ugolinze123(m): 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
@op your kind of person is the reason why i still have confidence that one day Nigeria will be better. the country is really in a deep sh*t but i believe that one day when i become the president of this country we still have people like you to to always lean on and come help rebuild it. One reasonable hrt spotted......

1 Like

Re: I don't think Nigeria will ever get better. So leave if you can! by Ologogoro: 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
In year 2001, someone told me there are two things that will never happen; He said Nigeria can/will never be better and that the World will never come to an end. Well, I just just pray he's wrong cos I want a better Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: I don't think Nigeria will ever get better. So leave if you can! by Gerrard59(m): 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
Uchihaitaci:

Another one

We know them

Now you all see what I was saying ?

Typical Nigeria

Have you ever left the shores of this country ? My guess is no , will you ever leave? Probably not

So how did you come to this conclusion? From GOTV and beer palour gist ,?

SMH

Bros, MrBrownJay is a globetrotter. I seriously doubt you have travelled to the number of countries that he has. This is someone who gives an accurate daily activity in most global cities.

It's not every Nlder that's suffering or haven't travelled out. Sometimes just go through peoples' posts before making assertions.

ugolinze123:
@op your kind of person is the reason why i still have confidence that one day Nigeria will be better. the country is really in a deep sh*t but i believe that one day when i become the president of this country we still have people like you to to always lean on and come help rebuild it. One reasonable hrt spotted......

Buhari said the same thing. Say something new.

7 Likes

Re: I don't think Nigeria will ever get better. So leave if you can! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2018
Gerrard59:

Bros, MrBrownJay is a globetrotter. I seriously doubt you have travelled to the number of countries that he has. This is someone who gives an accurate daily activity in most global cities.

It's not every Nlder that's suffering or haven't travelled out. Sometimes just go through peoples' posts before making assertions.

Buhari said the same thing. Say something new.

Okay I see.you signed into one.of.your other usernames to use to defend yourself as a so.called Globetrotter? grin
Nigerians
I don't brag
Stay calm be humble you are still learning to walk

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I don't think Nigeria will ever get better. So leave if you can! by Gerrard59(m): 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
Uchihaitaci:

Okay I see.you signed into one.of.your other usernames to use to defend yourself as a so.called Globetrotter? grin
Nigerians
I don't brag

Stop displaying your cretinism publicly.

I'm not MrBrownJay. Our posts are totally different.

5 Likes

Re: I don't think Nigeria will ever get better. So leave if you can! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
Gerrard59:

Stop displaying your cretinism publicly.

I'm not MrBrownJay. Our posts are totally different.

Yes you are
Oh we learned a new word today I see grin

Don't.hurl insults anyhow cuz

Someone might peel.your cap for that grin

6 Likes

Re: I don't think Nigeria will ever get better. So leave if you can! by Gerrard59(m): 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
Uchihaitaci:

Yes you are

You can troll like you like. But we're not the same. Going through the topics both parties have created tells you the difference.

But hey! Your prerogative to believe whatever you like!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I don't think Nigeria will ever get better. So leave if you can! by NnamdiN: 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2018
Uchihaitaci:

Yes you are

brownjay na boss.
Re: I don't think Nigeria will ever get better. So leave if you can! by spartacus11(m): 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2018
Uchihaitaci:

Nigerians
I don't brag
shocked

1 Like

Re: I don't think Nigeria will ever get better. So leave if you can! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
When electric cars take foot globally and Fossil fuel becomes useless, that is when the cookies will crumble.

Nigeria is a failed experiment and the forces at play is just too complex.

Truth is, one had to have a second home outside the boundaries of the country. Cos even the cost of living in Nigeria is crazy yet you do not get quality for the price.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I don't think Nigeria will ever get better. So leave if you can! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
NnamdiN:
brownjay na boss.

grin

Is that so?

1 Like

Re: I don't think Nigeria will ever get better. So leave if you can! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
Gerrard59:

You can troll like you like. But we're not the same. Going through the topics both parties have created tells you the difference.

But hey! Your prerogative to believe whatever you like!

Yes you are

Alot of users might miss the subtle.signs but nothing crips past me

You are one and the same

3 Likes

Re: I don't think Nigeria will ever get better. So leave if you can! by Stallion93(m): 11:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
Real talk Op, sadly Nigeria just happen to be the error in creation, There's obviously no hope here, you'll just be complaining day in day out without any change. Everything is flawed from inception, the minds of the people are so corrupt and intertwined we can't even say what is white or black anymore, Money has become our God, life has no value anymore here, nothing is sacred, nothing is primary nothing is secondary.......,the hypocrites hasty to criticize this truth just chill for a moment, think it all over, A man has to tell himself the truth, can u look in your child's face and say he has a bright future here in Nigeria? Not possible, May God forgive me and help me run outta here again and every Nigerian of goodwill too

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I don't think Nigeria will ever get better. So leave if you can! by NothingDoMe: 4:10am On Jun 09, 2018
My uncle once said it will take 100 years to clean up the mess in Nigeria. The word weak me nor be small.

3 Likes

Re: I don't think Nigeria will ever get better. So leave if you can! by claremont(m): 4:34am On Jun 09, 2018
Uchihaitaci:

Yes you are

Alot of users might miss the subtle.signs but nothing crips past me

You are one and the same

He is right, you know. It seems you are new in the travel section of Nairaland. Mr BrownJay is a well-known globetrotter here, he carries an EU passport. He has been a regular contributor in this section for years. You really need to go through his previous posts before displaying your ignorance.

8 Likes

Re: I don't think Nigeria will ever get better. So leave if you can! by NnamdiN: 8:50am On Jun 09, 2018
Uchihaitaci:

grin

Is that so?

yep
Re: I don't think Nigeria will ever get better. So leave if you can! by peacengine(m): 8:59am On Jun 09, 2018
We should leave our fertile land filled with oil and mineral resources for who to take over? Same Australia he migrated to was land of the aboriginals until white British took away everything from them, today they are not even known or heard of. When you dine with devil use a long spoon, he's now a 21st century slave, good luck

2 Likes

Re: I don't think Nigeria will ever get better. So leave if you can! by daryoor(m): 9:33am On Jun 09, 2018
Op u even get time. We know these already. Thats why american embassy keeps raking in multibillions.

#Get that visa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I don't think Nigeria will ever get better. So leave if you can! by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 09, 2018
claremont:

He is right, you know. It seems you are new in the travel section of Nairaland. Mr BrownJay is a well-known globetrotter here, he carries an EU passport. He has been a regular contributor in this section for years. You really need to go through his previous posts before displaying your ignorance.

You finished ?

2 Likes

Re: I don't think Nigeria will ever get better. So leave if you can! by daryoor(m): 9:43am On Jun 09, 2018
peacengine:
We should leave our fertile land filled with oil and mineral resources for who to take over? Same Australia he migrated to was land of the aboriginals until white British took away everything from them, today they are not even known or heard of. When you dine with devil use a long spoon, he's now a 21st century slave, good luck

21st century slave with a better standard of living, and a better future for his children.

I graduated 2011 most of my mates are jobless and doing business that can barely feed and house them.

#Get that visa

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I don't think Nigeria will ever get better. So leave if you can! by peacengine(m): 10:39am On Jun 09, 2018
daryoor:

21st century slave with a better standard of living, and a better future for his children.

I graduated 2011 most of my mates are jobless and doing business that can barely feed and house them.

#Get that visa

Most of your mates own their own houses now be there, you think the nigga in aspanda or Lawanson spends his time on nairaland?

3 Likes

Re: I don't think Nigeria will ever get better. So leave if you can! by daryoor(m): 10:46am On Jun 09, 2018
peacengine:

Most of your mates own their own houses now be there, you think the nigga in aspanda or Lawanson spends his time on nairaland?

Oga did u go to my school and graduate with me that u know my mates?

If i could get a hustle to pay me 6 dollar [half of us minimum wage] . U think i will be here on saturday morning.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Immigrants To Pay Fee To Enter Britain / / Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.