Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help (11544 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / My 6 Year Old Heard Us Having Sex. People Say I’ve Traumatised Her / Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Caught In Her Usual Slotful Lifestyle [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Born20win: 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
Plz hux I nid ur help ooh my 7yes daughte caught t me and hubby this afternoon having sex actually she was playing downstairs with the neibor children we was not expecting her to come back anytime soon to my surprise she just entered our room boom hubby was on the top of me she saw both us naked then run. We was very embarrassed he wanted to go and beat her I told him to forgive b/cos it’s not her fault and we don’t know what to tell her. She is been quiet didn’t ask me anything about what she saw. She is now asleep but I can’t stop thinking about it. Is it necessary for me to talk to her about the incident in the morning or I should just leave it and carry on as normal. Thanks
Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Stranger18: 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
Cut? Really?

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Kylekent59: 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
For a better understanding, this should be the summary :

My Daughter Caught Us Having Sex. Plz Help!

Please house, I need your help. My 7 years old daughter caught me and my hubby this afternoon having Sex. Actually, she was playing downstairs with the neighbours' children. We were not expecting her to come back upstairs anytime soon. Suddenly, she barged into our room and my hubby was on top of me. She saw both of us[ my hubby and i] naked which made her run out of the room.

My hubby and I were embarrassed with what she has seen, and because of that, my hubby wanted to deal with her, but i told him not to, it's not her fault : we should have locked the door. Now we don't know what to tell her. She has been quite and haven't asked me anything about what she had seen earlier.

She is now asleep, but i can't stop thinking about it. Is it necessary for me to talk to her about the sudden barge and what she saw or should i let go of it and move on as normal?. Thanks

Now I understand. You should have left your husband immediately ,and rush down to her, hug her, peck her, and tell her a story. Her mind would be brought back immediately.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by josh123(m): 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
Tell her u guys were wrestling.

28 Likes

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by ibkayee(f): 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
Beat her for what exactly?

Well done, you've just ruined your daughter's life lool i'd be scarred forever

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by ibkayee(f): 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
josh123:
grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Born20win: 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
Stranger18:
Cut? Really?
Sorry meant to say cote

8 Likes

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Totilopussylick(m): 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
Tell her the Truth

3 Likes

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Franzinni: 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
She knows what was going on don't think she doesn't .. But then in my opinion I would advice to not talk about it with her because she would not bring it up as well ... Talking about it only makes it more real and then it becomes a thing.. But if you carry on as usual she will in time push it into the back of her memory since it never became a thing ... Now I am no therapist or psychologist I am just using my layman understanding and how I have come to understand how the human mind works ... Retain power dynamic by not acknowledging that it happened ...life will return to how it has been . please keep locked doors cus its not easy to unsee somethings. Have a wonderful day ma'am

34 Likes

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by ojun50(m): 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
If say yr husband beat her una for no like wetin I go tell una dis night....

Start yr conservation like dis....
Why did you run out wen yr dad is beating me? .... then you listen to wht she is about to say

45 Likes

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
Tell her you and daddy are playing games only adults play.
If she want clarification, tell her what it is the way she will understand.
She may have heard about it before anyway.

I have a 7 yrs plus, like few days ago, me and hubby were kinda playing in the kitchen. What I heard was kiss , kiss, kiss.
How did playing translate to kissing?
I just shook my head.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
isolation whala

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by donbachi(m): 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
In the morning start better cry,b4 her..if she ask why u are crying.tell her "u and ur husband came out 4rm d bathroom and an insect enter ur chonko miliky..dat wat she saw,was ur husband was trying to kill d insect and dat,d insect is still in there and u dont know wat to do...ask 4 her thought.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by DaddyMorenike: 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
Born20win:

Sorry meant to say cote
cote? Titus nko?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by missimelda01(f): 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
josh123:

Best response so far grin

3 Likes

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by kestolove95(m): 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
Two inresponsible adult, u couldn't even close door b4 fvcking yoursef

32 Likes

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Kdon2: 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
Born20win:
Plz hux I nid ur help ooh my 7yes daughte cut me and hubby this afternoon having sex actually she was playing downstairs with the neibor children we was not expecting her to come back anytime soon to my surprise she just entered our room boom hubby was on the top of me she saw both us naked then run. We was very embarrassed he wanted to go and beat her I told him to forgive b/cos it’s not her fault and we don’t know what to tell her. She is been quiet didn’t ask me anything about what she saw. She is now asleep but I can’t stop thinking about it. Is it necessary for me to talk to her about the incident in the morning or I should just leave it and carry on as normal. Thanks

Dont panic. Calm down. Call her tomorrow and apologise to her that you didnt lock the door when playing wuth daddy. Obviously she is already aware of what you guys were doing. Let her know its only adult of certain age that are allowed to do that. Talk it out with her or her imaginations would run wild and you wont like tge result. You need to secretly keep close eyes on her now.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by oruhobinna(m): 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
kestolove95:
Two inresponsible adult, u couldn't even close door b4 fvcking yoursef
Asin.. Obviously u have a child in the house and you had sex without locking ur door?... That's irresponsible!

8 Likes

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Duru9(m): 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
ojun50:
If say yr husband beat her una for no like wetin I go tell una dis night....

Start yr conservation like dis....
Why did you run out wen yr dad is beating me? .... then you listen to wht she is about to say

This will do
Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Duru9(m): 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
cote? Titus nko?

grin
Oga free her

7 Likes

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by josh123(m): 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
missimelda01:

Best response so far grin
U are beautiful. Can i send a Dm?
Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Sisijetue(f): 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
Stay at home is sweet o grin

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Sunnymatey(m): 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
She's feeling remorseful for entering the room without knocking and bombing into you guyz while doing the doable.

She must have been expecting some scolding or beatings from you both reason she's quiet.

Now, she already knows how she came into the world and certainly you and hubby do have s*x. But maybe she felt such action only takes place at night.

Just caution her to mind how she enters your room and you both should learn to lock the door whenever you re set for action.

Simply put, take responsibility for what happens and she will be fine.

18 Likes

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by ibkayee(f): 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
Children are more perceptive than a lot of people give them credit for lol, some of these 'explanations' can only work with a 7 month old, not 7 years grin

Good luck though

15 Likes

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by 24kmagic: 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
Effect of Corona virus sit at home
Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
Incomplete information, is it razor blade she used or knife?

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by JubrinElSudan: 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
7years. She will never forget this in her life time

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by 24kmagic: 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
Born20win:

Sorry meant to say cote

Caught

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Born20win: 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
Thanks all
Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by yeyeosoronga: 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
Talk to her that you and daddy were doing only what adults should be doing.
Also, tell her its important to always knock before opening someone else's door

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Diiiamoond: 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
We got caught once by supposed to be sleeping 4 years old who interrupted us with, Mummy, are you OK, your breathing is funny
We told him we were play wrestling. He seemed perfectly happy with that explanation.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Sharonstone7719: 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
Who on earth has the time for sex on Saturday afternoon?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Birth Story - Experiences Of A First Time Mother / How Do You Get Your Ex To Stay away From You? / Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.