Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Atiku Floors Buhari In Popular APC Supporter’s Online Poll! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Floors Buhari In Popular APC Supporter’s Online Poll! (1391 Views)

Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba / Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward / Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Floors Buhari In Popular APC Supporter’s Online Poll! by tomakint: 2:51am On Jun 09, 2018
*Atiku floors Buhari in popular APC supporter’s online poll*
June 8, 2018
---------------------------------------------
Former Vice President of Nigeria and leading presidential hopeful of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar has emerged winner of a series of polls conducted by alleged loyalists of President Muhammadu Buhari, with the latest being a 6-day Twitter poll by one of his popular trumpeter on social media, Mr. Japheth Omojuwa.
A number of pro-Buhari influencers and supporters had, following the third anniversary of the administration on May 29, initiated polls ostensibly to test the popularity of President Buhari.
However, Atiku trounced Buhari in the earlier polls conducted by Mark Essien via @markessien and Y! Online via @YNaija. The same fate befell Buhari as Atiku defeated the president in the two polls conducted simultaneously by Omojuwa.
In the first poll, Atiku garnered 35% of the votes compared to Buhari’s 32%. Fela Durotoye and Omoyele Sowore, the two other contestants, scored 21% and 12% respectively. In the second poll, Atiku secured 39% of the votes while Buhari came second with 34%.
The other two aspirants, Prof. Kingsley Moghalu and Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso scored 18% and 9% respectively. In both polls, respondents were asked: “Who would you vote for President if elections were held today?” Of the total combined votes of 81,065, Atiku secured 29,672 representing a cumulative percentage of 36.6% compared to Buhari’s 26,590 representing 32.8%.
But when results of the polls by the pro-Buhari loyalists are aggregated, it gives Atiku a 9% lead over Buhari with the PDP presidential hopeful securing 41% of the 106,000 votes as opposed to Buhari’s 32%. In the first online poll conducted by Mark Essien, a pro-Buhari influencer, Atiku polled 43% as against Buhari’s 35%.
Blogger and online newspaper publisher, Omoyele Sowore and former deputy governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, Prof. Kingsley Moghalu polled 7% and 15% respectively. An overwhelming majority of the 9,067 respondents voted for Atiku, giving him an 8% edge over President Buhari as at the close of voting.
In the second poll conducted by @YNaija, a youth blog run by Red Media, Atiku handed Buhari a crushing defeat of 70% versus 19%.
The other participants in the poll, Prof. Kingsley Moghalu and Mr. Fela Durotoye polled 6% and 5% respectively.
At the end of the voting of 7,444 respondents, 7 out of every 10 respondents representing about 5,210 settled for Atiku compared to Buhari’s vote of 1,414; Moghalu’s 446 and Durotoye’s 372.
The outcome of the four polls is a reflection of result of the latest poll by NOI/Gallup Poll which saw President Buhari’s rating drop to 41%.
In that NO1/Gallup Poll also, the administration’s 3-year scorecard in the critical sectors that have the greatest impact on the lives of ordinary Nigerians, the presumed base of the president were dismal: Economy (16%), Job Creation (15%) and Poverty Alleviation (12%).

Vanguard News Nigeria https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/atiku-floors-buhari-popular-apc-supporters-online-poll/
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Popular APC Supporter’s Online Poll! by Jirate(m): 3:07am On Jun 09, 2018
It Not News My Dear, Even A "Stone" Will Defeat Buhari in Any Election Come 2019...... grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3232828/win-again-presidential-election-holds#47643336

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Popular APC Supporter’s Online Poll! by akee01(m): 3:09am On Jun 09, 2018
End Buhari 2019

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Popular APC Supporter’s Online Poll! by tomakint: 4:05am On Jun 09, 2018
I have a feeling we might end up having a Buhari and an Atiku situation at the end of the day and this is what will eventually plays out no matter how INEC tries to be funny on that day, Buhari will be booted out of Aso Rock and back to where he truly belongs. Daura. Atiku remains the only Northern candidate who can face this dude

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Popular APC Supporter’s Online Poll! by zombieHUNTER: 4:13am On Jun 09, 2018
I have my reservations when it comes to Atiku
Don't really trust the dude

But a Buhari second tenure is what I can't phantom
It's going to take the country back ...

Time will tell

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Popular APC Supporter’s Online Poll! by Sarkin: 4:30am On Jun 09, 2018
Doctored

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Popular APC Supporter’s Online Poll! by tomakint: 4:31am On Jun 09, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
I have my reservations when it comes to Atiku
Don't really trust the dude

But a Buhari second tenure is what I can't phantom
It's going to take the country back ...

Time will tell

Clear your mind from the innuendos you have been seeing about Atiku over the years, he is not what they painted him to be sir in the true sense of it, you can visit this place to clear your doubts bro. https://www.nairaland.com/4336607/why-atiku-best-choice-pdp

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Popular APC Supporter’s Online Poll! by DaBullIT(m): 5:24am On Jun 09, 2018
Continue
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Popular APC Supporter’s Online Poll! by Kingsley10000: 6:16am On Jun 09, 2018
tomakint:
I have a feeling we might end up having a Buhari and an Atiku situation at the end of the day and this is what will eventually plays out no matter how INEC tries to be funny on that day, Buhari will be booted out of Aso Rock and back to where he truly belongs. Daura. Atiku remains the only Northern candidate who can face this dude
So for ur mind,atiku will win buhari?name the states he can win

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Popular APC Supporter’s Online Poll! by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 09, 2018
Kingsley10000:
No mind am...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Popular APC Supporter’s Online Poll! by EzeNri(m): 8:46am On Jun 09, 2018
Kingsley10000:
Atiku will not only win Buhari, but with a landslide.

Shia moslems
Northern Christians
Some Yoruba Christians
Igbos in the North/SW
Southern Kaduna
Taraba
Adamawa
MB
Majority of Kwara
SE/SS

Whoever wins MB wins the election. MB are the King Makers.

Only Yoruba moslems, their fake christians in support of the blood flowing in Benue, Almajiris from NW, part of NE and BMC will vote massively for Buhari.

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Popular APC Supporter’s Online Poll! by tomakint: 2:29am On Jun 10, 2018
EzeNri:

Shia moslems
Northern Christians
Some Yoruba Christians
Igbos in the North/SW
Southern Kaduna
Taraba
Adamawa
MB
Majority of Kwara
SE/SS

Only Yoruba moslems, their fake christians in support of the blood flowing in Benue, Almajiris from NW, part of NE and BMC will vote massively for Buhari.

You really get time my brother, me I only have one advice for those Nigerian youth demons who still want this terrible man to continue despite all the indices staring us in the face that Buhari is never capable and will not that they should not be caught rigging on that day. Anytime Atiku will surely floor this disaster called Buhari.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Popular APC Supporter’s Online Poll! by tuniski: 2:53am On Jun 10, 2018
#Atikunation loading!
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Popular APC Supporter’s Online Poll! by hakimi1974(m): 3:18am On Jun 10, 2018
tuniski:
#Atikunation loading!
just prepare your orthopeadic pad after Atiku finish with your bum bum.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Popular APC Supporter’s Online Poll! by Kingspin(m): 4:14am On Jun 10, 2018
We need to KICK-OUT Buhari, he lack directions, unfit to develop and bring peace among Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Popular APC Supporter’s Online Poll! by Kingspin(m): 4:17am On Jun 10, 2018
tomakint:

You really get time my brother, me I only have one advice for those Nigerian youth demons who still want this terrible man to continue despite all the indices staring us in the face that Buhari is never capable and will not that they should not be caught rigging on that day. Anytime Atiku will surely floor this disaster called Buhari.
Those lane supporters of Buhari just want him to deliver their agenda not Nigerian agenda. They don't care if the man crunch half of Nigerians. We don't need Buhari to develop he should go for a fair leader to emerge.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Popular APC Supporter’s Online Poll! by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 5:03am On Jun 10, 2018
THIS IS A SPECIAL THREAD FOR
PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE

#PMB1523
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Popular APC Supporter’s Online Poll! by Kingsley10000: 6:20am On Jun 10, 2018
EzeNri:

Shia moslems
Northern Christians
Some Yoruba Christians
Igbos in the North/SW
Southern Kaduna
Taraba
Adamawa
MB
Majority of Kwara
SE/SS

Ipob mentality,let me break it down for you..buhari will sw60%(except ondo,ekiti),mb 55%(minus kogi,benue,kwara),ne 65%(minus adamawa,gombe),nw80%(minus south kaduna)..se/ss 25%
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Popular APC Supporter’s Online Poll! by EzeNri(m): 8:11am On Jun 10, 2018
Kingsley10000:
Ipob mentality,let me break it down for you
Analysis from a sophisticated mor.on. Deceive yoruba moslems.

I am data driven person, in fact it is my work. It will take careless stat pulled from lai freaky arse to deceive true Nigerians.
Kingsley10000:

buhari will sw60%(except ondo,ekiti)
Last election, when SW voted unprecedentedly, he got 60%, while Ndi Igbo, SS, Northern Christians and few yorubas got 40%.

But next year, now the sentiment against him in SW is all time highest, it will be so difficult for him to win 50%.

Kingsley10000:

mb 55%(minus kogi,benue,kwara)
Last election, he won those 3 states and lost others.

So next year, he would lose massively in MB.

Unfortunately for zomb. ies, MB are the King Makers.

Kingsley10000:

ne 65%(minus adamawa,gombe)
So you believe Buhari would win Taraba?

Adamawa, Gombe and Taraba are No-No for Buhari.

Kingsley10000:

nw80%(minus south kaduna)
Silly analysis, what of Shia moslems, indigenous Northern Christians, Igbos and other Southerners in NW?

Shia moslems and Northern Christians can guarantee votes in millions.

Kingsley10000:

se/ss 25%
Na your ancestors will give him the 25% ba?

Start packing your bags to accompany him back to Daura.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Popular APC Supporter’s Online Poll! by EzeNri(m): 8:24am On Jun 10, 2018
tomakint:

I have their time. I am a social researcher and currently are almost rounding up a survey on the 2019 voting pattern we started 3rd quarters of last year.

The kind of losing Buhari will get in 2019 will be unprecedented.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Popular APC Supporter’s Online Poll! by tuniski: 9:04am On Jun 10, 2018
hakimi1974:
just prepare your orthopeadic pad after Atiku finish with your bum bum.
Worst things were said about Buhari but, today he is the president. #atikunation2019 on point!
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Popular APC Supporter’s Online Poll! by babyfaceafrica: 9:14am On Jun 10, 2018
Lolz..online poll..when half of those thatvvote don't use the internet
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Popular APC Supporter’s Online Poll! by chequemate: 9:28am On Jun 10, 2018
You have been fighting for the betterment of this great nation called Nigeria for so long. This is the absolute reason that you are the man of the hour to bring this country out of despair and build her right back to become great once again! Sowore, it's a goal!

Takeitback, Sowore2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Popular APC Supporter’s Online Poll! by chequemate: 9:30am On Jun 10, 2018
Takeitback Sowore2019

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Popular APC Supporter’s Online Poll! by obonujoker(m): 9:43am On Jun 10, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
Lolz..online poll..when half of those thatvvote don't use the internet

Modaft
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Popular APC Supporter’s Online Poll! by tomakint: 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
EzeNri:

I have their time. I am a social researcher and currently are almost rounding up a survey on the 2019 voting pattern we started 3rd quarters of last year.

The kind of losing Buhari will get in 2019 will be unprecedented.

Dial this number, I hope you saved it?

(1) (Reply)

About 500 Members Dump PDP For APC / Police Confirm One Dead In Attack On Tambuwal’s Motorcade / Atiku Asks Nigerians The "Ronald Reagan Question"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.