Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 (37982 Views)

Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer / Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions / Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by boyjo: 9:06am On Jun 09, 2018
soberdrunk:
angry

Hey love.
Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by sharpwriter(m): 9:09am On Jun 09, 2018
SexyDenzel:
They owner gave her 20K? That owner no be better person someone return your lost 12Million and you only gave the 20k and not like you offered her a better job. Such people with such integrity, you ought to employ her in your firm or something. She's good to have in your corner. 20K make Ogun finger him pocket there. Increase in salary 7800-15k? Bleep this Naija.

You didn't read well... the owner gave the security people 15k, but it was 5k that reached her. grin

That 20k was given by another organization.

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by adamsbadoo(m): 9:10am On Jun 09, 2018
saintkeppy:
Perhaps $15K to the security guys
Abi
Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by Baroba(m): 9:15am On Jun 09, 2018
N7500 salary a month , the woman is better of selling and hustling Nsukka famous grade A honey. Even the so called increment is an insult, how on earth does she manage..God bless her for her kind gesture though, may God open doors for her..

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by sharpwriter(m): 9:15am On Jun 09, 2018
nuelzy:
u need to read again... The idiotic owner actually gave her #5000

I swear... If nah me... I go cut my pubic hair.. Use am swear for am...

From 7800-15000... I don't really blame those that said she shouldn't have returned the money... Nigeria is too corrupt to have mercy on.

Hahahaha... ROFLMAO... cut your pubic hair keh? Abeg softly o
Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by cnonyechi(f): 9:27am On Jun 09, 2018
ifyalways:
See salary increment for Naija cheesy

The owner should have just thanked her as opposed to giving her 5,000 ngn.

Abi oo d 5k is an insult.

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by Psalmpy(m): 9:35am On Jun 09, 2018
wildimagination:

So what exactly is the official or Unofficial price tag for honesty? Have u thought that the money might not totally be that man's money, maybe it's group cash to be shared for project or something.
Her reward will come someday.
Someone from his or her good heart that doesn't have much just gave her 5k, doesn't mean anything. Is that now wrong?

Do we really have to be paid to be honest? It doesn't have to get to an encouraging level b4 we choose to be honest or do the right thing generally, it's not job , Its a willful service to humanity.

Mayb I'm wrong...my opinion though.
UHMMM...
Thumbs up for your opinion sir.
This part got me thinking, like seriously do we really have to be paid for being honest?
Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by redsun(m): 9:39am On Jun 09, 2018
How on earth can an airport worker be earning 15.000 naira in very expensive Lagos.I think I am paying too much for workers that do literally nothing in the village and they still complain. To think that anybody lives on 15.000 valueless naira in lagos is breathtaking.

15.000naira is just about enough to fill up a fuel tank for a long journey.
Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by stanvesco(m): 9:41am On Jun 09, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
For me oooo, orolun i won't return that money!

Call me thief, that one concern you!

My dear,
Honestly I would be lying if I say otherwise.
Myself I won't immediately return that money except it's almost impossible to move with it.
I will take all details about the money so I return it later...
Or I will take a seizable investable amount.,..
Abeg
Naija too hard

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by KangaIye: 9:45am On Jun 09, 2018
Poverty is bad, she should have returned the 5k back to the owner that is an insult.

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by Uniportadmision: 9:48am On Jun 09, 2018
Last year around this period, mums salary was just around the 90k zone as a nurse in Bayelsa state, Mr Dickson owed them for months (still owing). Later that month the government mistakenly paid in about a million naira or so into her account, she called me asking what to do, I asked her to report and return the money, which she did. Still owing her.

Around July, hospital management board cancelled her appointment (sack). Still owing her.
So much for hardwork and honesty.

August she got sick, still owing her

April 2018 she died, still owing her.

This is Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by mybestlove(m): 9:51am On Jun 09, 2018
SexyDenzel:
They owner gave her 20K? That owner no be better person someone return your lost 12Million and you only gave the 20k and not like you offered her a better job. Such people with such integrity, you ought to employ her in your firm or something. She's good to have in your corner. 20K make Ogun finger him pocket there. Increase in salary 7800-15k? Bleep this Naija.
What I read is that the owner gave her N5000 and not N20000

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by Crownwahley(m): 9:51am On Jun 09, 2018
I can't even think of returning it even if it's 200k

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by SexyDenzel: 10:02am On Jun 09, 2018
sharpwriter:

You didn't read well... the owner gave the security people 15k, but it was 5k that reached her. grin

That 20k was given by another organization.
5K!!?!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUK 5 K FOR RETURNING UR MONEY!!!! I'LL SLAP AND PUNCH HIM AND THROW THW 5k back at him. Ungrateful sonofabitxh

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by Ugosample(m): 10:03am On Jun 09, 2018
kevoh:
She got a job with FAAN as a commercial, that is the best of all the gifts given to her. If you know you know.

Egunje republic grin grin
Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by SexyDenzel: 10:08am On Jun 09, 2018
Zaineepp:

Police suppose arrest the owner.
I'm telling you hhahahahahaahahaha for being a nuisance in the society, for being incredibly ungrateful and for act of terrorism. The thing go shock the woman and cause her trauma hahahhaha.

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by BanjiRaymond(m): 10:11am On Jun 09, 2018
not everyone will be a millionaire
Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by SexyDenzel: 10:11am On Jun 09, 2018
Uniportadmision:
Last year around this period, mums salary was just around the 90k zone as a nurse in Bayelsa state, Mr Dickson owed them for months (still owing). Later that month the government mistakenly paid in about a million naira or so into her account, she called me asking what to do, I asked her to report and return the money, which she did. Still owing her.

Around July, hospital management board cancelled her appointment (sack). Still owing her.

This is Nigeria!
That's so fvcking sad, its one of the reasons I hate these country. The situation in Naija makes it seem like honest and good people will not succeed here but rather will die in poverty and a lot of misery. If only the hate I have for this politicians can turn to volcano and burn them ALL.

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by soberdrunk(m): 10:13am On Jun 09, 2018
boyjo:

Hey love.

Me?!!
Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by abokikhalifa: 10:21am On Jun 09, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
For me oooo, orolun i won't return that money!

Call me thief, that one concern you!

Never in your lifetime call any Nigerian politician corrupt again because you are just like them.
Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by herich(m): 10:26am On Jun 09, 2018
Thought they said Igbos are greedy and dishonest.
Igbo ndi mma mma.
Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by ruffDiamond: 10:34am On Jun 09, 2018
redsun:
How on earth can an airport worker be earning 15.000 naira in very expensive Lagos.I think I am paying too much for workers that do literally nothing in the village and they still complain. To think that anybody lives on 15.000 valueless naira in lagos is breathtaking.

15.000naira is just about enough to fill up a fuel tank for a long journey.
she was actually on 7500 before!nigeria is a usekess country i swear!but dont let me lie..inspite of everything,i commmend her honesty .it just that nigrrians have turned dishonesty to a way of life!no thank to our infernally corrupt leader @all level both in politic,corporate businesses,even religion is not left out!the entire corrupt system does not encoursge truth and honesty in anyway!i have learnt long time ago that being a good christian or moslem DOES NOT NECCESSARILY OR AUTOMATICALLY MAKES MAKES ONE A TRUTHFUL AND HONEST PERSON!!NO! everyyhing boils down to personal convinction,belief,thought process ,orientation,backgound,upbringing and decision of how you wanna live your life not minding what anyone thinks or say!too many of our youth mindset are mainly as result of lack of good ubringing,bad parenting,disillusionment,dearth of good role model from lpoliticians to elebrity ,business mogul down to religion cleric !the youth of today are no longer interested in hardwork,learning,reading or research on how to get themselves out their situation...no,but anything that csn bring in the easy money including stealing and scam is now glorified and accepted..thats why i bellieve strongly the fight against corruption and moral passivity will probably end up in futilty becos like one provrrb says.you can force a horse to a stream but how you are gonna force it to drink it remain to be seen.you cant change people who donot want to be CHANGED! especially coming from hypocrite and double standard people!A thief cannot change another thief! rather ,they will bond together to for something dtronger and worse.good begets good,honesty begets honesty but here dishonesty simply breeds more dishonety and the crazy circle continue.yeah,This,truly is Nigeria!
Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by NjdJobs: 10:38am On Jun 09, 2018
ABOUT US

http://nigeriajobsdomain-online..com

NIGERIA JOBS DOMAIN, is an online job vacancy reference portal in Nigeria that delivers active, relevant and selected job vacancies from sources like; jobsfornaija, hotnigerianjobs, employmentnigeria and jobzilla at large.

Therefore, at NIGERIA JOBS DOMAIN BLOG, our vacancies published on this blog is directly from the right source which we believe will enable job seekers to acquire their goals.

OUR MISSION STATEMENT:

To reduce unemployment and create more conducive environment for job seekers through our consistent job broadcast.

OUR CORE VALUES:

At NIGERIA-JOBS-DOMAIN, we are committed to core values that not only define who we are, but serve as a guide that will enable us to acquire the following values:

Integrity
Simplicity
Team Commitment

OUR VISION:

To become most visited blog for job vacancy publication in Nigeria and around the world.

To see Consistent provision of jobs for Nigerians at large.

To see a better Nigeria economy that would accommodate everyone.

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by enienny(m): 10:41am On Jun 09, 2018
Not many of us can do that��
Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by Stevenson1(m): 11:22am On Jun 09, 2018
SexyDenzel:

Edited.
5K?! I thought it was even 20K, what the hell omg!!!! 5K is what you give as tip to a good waiter and this person returned your millions and you gave her 5K?! If he was my friend that gave her 5K? such guy is not good to keep as a friend at all. Police should arrest the owner for being a nuisance in the society, for being incredibly ungrateful and for act of terrorism. The thing go shock the woman and cause her trauma.
I wish a board is set up to donate money into such people's account for their wonderful act.

This above is just why I love coming to nairaland. You guys have really helped a lot of sad soul in Nigeria. Lol... Nice my man.
Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by brodalikeme(m): 11:25am On Jun 09, 2018
EgunMogaji:

It's your lucky day grin

[img]http://1.bp..com/-ovzI-uSxpEI/VQjr4e3C9mI/AAAAAAAAemA/fAxEkwoysvA/s1600/josephine%2Bugwu.jpg[/img]

Thanks!!! It’s a different Josephine Ugwu. Thanks for the resourcefulness though.

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by donmeks123(m): 11:30am On Jun 09, 2018
Hello ooo,did l hear you say the owner gave her 5k or 5 thousand dollars, hmmmm,Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by purplekayc(m): 11:33am On Jun 09, 2018
Purpletee:
so much for being upright,security received 15k,while she got 5k,I weep for my country.
what would you've done?
Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by King79: 11:59am On Jun 09, 2018
Yeah that's the truth, I know her in person. She also met with Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu state.
Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by lovelybugs(f): 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
As for the person who gave her 5k I won't say anything because the person might not be the owner of the money. Now all those governors that know how to give bb naija people millions and land where were they when this woman returned the money?

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by Ugosample(m): 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
Uniportadmision:

This is Nigeria!

I'm so sorry for your loss embarassed embarassed embarassed

This country's system is just something else.

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by ufuosman(m): 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
For the owner of the money to give her 5k or even 20k, that person is ungrateful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Medical Scientist Graduate Salary / Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter / How is minimum wage calculated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.