Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 (37979 Views)

Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer / Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions / Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by ElsonMorali: 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
Akinpelumusibau:

For ur infomation pls ask anybody around u that a civil servant in a Federal University who is in Level 9 step 2 on salary scale that how much will he or she be receiving as far as Nigeria is concern. So dont tag me with internet fraudster, i express myself doesnt mean insult me. Only God knows what u do for living

Go read my post again. I didn't imply that you are internet fraudster.

If what you earn is indeed enough for you to feed why will you encourage fraud and disparage and insult someone because they are honest?

I'm quite aware of the rot in the Nigerian civil service, so maybe that's why you speak the way you do.
Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by Tijay90(m): 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
WTF did I just read? Honesty is obviously not the best policy.

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
TRUE CHILD OF GOD. MORE BLESSINGS ARE COMING YOUR WAY.
Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
Am sure dats b4 Buhari show face. Hehehehehehehe..... Useless post,so make we do wetin
Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by DeWorlex45(m): 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
Uniportadmision:
Last year around this period, mums salary was just around the 90k zone as a nurse in Bayelsa state, Mr Dickson owed them for months (still owing). Later that month the government mistakenly paid in about a million naira or so into her account, she called me asking what to do, I asked her to report and return the money, which she did. Still owing her.

Around July, hospital management board cancelled her appointment (sack). Still owing her.
So much for hardwork and honesty.

August she got sick, still owing her

April 2018 she died, still owing her.

This is Nigeria!
Based on wat u said, it seems u are d one who confused & lead Mum astray. 1million is enough to go a long way for Mum, because i dont even think mum can save 1million naira a year from 90k salary that is even being owed.

The fact that d 1million came from d govt owing her even make d returning of it a big & regretable mistake because she was owed till she was sick & eventually died. Honesty in Nigeria don't ''usually'' pays.

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by DonMekino(m): 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lemme assume she was rewarded with more...but for security reasons they said 5k.....but how on earth will somebody lose such amount in the toilet of an airport where anyone can just enter....infact any day I visit airport I must go and use their toilet mbok...who knows

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by boyjo: 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
soberdrunk:

Me?!!

Lol...yeah baby. You.
Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by Uniportadmision: 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
DeWorlex45:
Based on wat u said, it seems u are d one who confused & lead Mum astray. 1million is enough to go a long way for Mum, because i dont even think mum can save 1million naira a year from 90k salary that is even being owed.

The fact that d 1million came from d govt owing her even make d returning of it a big & regretable mistake because she was owed till she was sick & eventually died. Honesty in Nigeria don't ''usually'' pays.

I thought I was doing the right thing, also thinking about the sufferings of other workers who's salary might be held up because someone was over paid. I'm really disappointed, angry and sorry anyway.

I think this deserves a thread.

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by DeWorlex45(m): 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
Uniportadmision:

I thought I was doing the right thing, also thinking about the sufferings of other workers who's salary might be held up because someone was over paid. I'm really disappointed, angry and sorry anyway.

I think this deserves a thread.
Exactly sir, i would so love it if u can open a thread on dis issue to show d whole world d maltreatment facing Nigerians by d government who claim to be serving or working for d betterment of d citizens.

What pains me most is when i imagined d kind of ''Lavish/Luxury'' lifestyle d kids, relations, & closed allies of dis leaders are living, while many government workers are being owed for several months, one will wonder if these set of leaders really have conscience.

I may not be right though, but i can suggest that d corruption & maltreatment of govt workers by our leaders really contribute to d increase of some crimes by our youths in d society today. because many parents acrross a state are being owed their salaries & entitlement for as long as 10months, thereby making it difficult for many parents to provide for d basic needs of their children, who are in different level of school, primary, secondary, poly, university, & even some graduates who are still dependent on d salaries of their old man or mum.

These youths now think of other ways of fending for themselves thereby making them to engage in some crimes like; theft, robberies, prostitutions, sales of hard drugs, kidnappings, rituals, fraudsters, cyber crimes, & other different kinds of scams & vices.

The worst of it is that once these kids or youths start doing one of these crimes, to leave or stop it is very difficult for them, especially when their 1st attempt encouraged them with a convincing cash reward. I think d government & political leaders really have a lot to do to reduce d level of crimes in our society today, & it start with a regular paying of salaries, wages, pensions, gratuities, & other benefits & entitlements of our parent so that these parents will be able to provide for their dependent youths, thereby discouraging them in engaging in some crimes.

It's just unfortunate that this is NIGERIA, where some leaders don't care about d welfare of their followers or people they are callled to serve or represent.

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by kayalla(f): 1:42am On Jun 10, 2018
that owner must be a very stupid, stingy and ungrateful fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How is minimum wage calculated? / Medical Scientist Graduate Salary / Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.