Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,051 members, 7,810,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) (62306 Views)

Boy Dies In Osun After Overdosing On Tramadol And Rohypnol (Photos) / Man Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol, Weed In Agege / Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Priscy01(f): 5:05am On Jun 09, 2018
Two Ghanaian slay queens identified as Nba Cha Cha and Candy Barbie have passed, after they reportedly overdosed on Tramadol and Rohypnol.

Viral videos making rounds on the internet, captures the slay queens showing some signs of overdose on the drugs, as their friends also took to social media to pen down tributes to them.

Bohye Ba Rich Farmer who shared videos of the girls, wrote;
Some girls will take #Rohypnol, #Codeine, Tramadol take selfie with weed, with their blue tongues and small eyes with the caption #Loyal_Thugs at the age of 23 just because their stupid confused boyfriend say he likes crazy and junkies girl, My sister few years from now he will repent and marry a decent good and homely girl with a degree while u will be alone suffering from liver and kidney problem as well as heartbreak, Pls receive sense before its to late, Lastly, to all those Ladies forming social media celebrity coz you have a million likes on one pic, My sister learn life Wai,
#SAY_NO_TO_HARD_DRUGS
This’s where it all started, see how fine young lady make, she is sleeping, the #Rohypnol & #Tramadol is taking over her body, at this stage her mind is not with her, 40 guys can have sex with her and she won’t even know about it, straight Jonkie, #Rest_In_Peace all gone souls

#Say_No_To_Drugs

Watch the Video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-ZznGNlkg

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/two-ghanaian-slay-queen-die-after-allegedly-overdosing-on-refnol-photos-video.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by sagerasaq: 5:15am On Jun 09, 2018
Den dey go for Junky Kingdom go perform One Corner... Say No To Drugs

11 Likes

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by cheddahboy(m): 5:17am On Jun 09, 2018
Such a pity

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Emekus92(m): 5:17am On Jun 09, 2018
Slay in Hell sweetheart.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Leksidebolton(m): 5:22am On Jun 09, 2018
Ghana gals every night and day you like to samankwe

Dem tell you, you no gree, Dem advise you, you no hear
I tell you, you no gree, your friends dem talk put, you no gree,
you say all na story, dem tell you, you no gree
mother beg you, you no hear (eh)

[Hook]

When the time is right my sister (eh)
Telli Person, telli Person o
dem no dey telli person
When your eyes go clear o
Telli Person, Dem no dey telli person

I wish you guys could stay alive and suffer the pain ‘
No Rip for someone that killed his or her self ‘

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 09, 2018
Fine girls without brains.

#SayNoToDrugs

4 Likes

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Kingsley10000: 5:51am On Jun 09, 2018
that REFNOL bad o,it will make the girl Hot and feel like to have sex

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Kirchhoff01(m): 5:54am On Jun 09, 2018
Gbana na bast.ard... Cha Cha and Candy Barbie don die oooo..... No go do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by michlins(m): 6:21am On Jun 09, 2018
Call them science student please op. I don't feel sorry for drug addicts cause if you know what I go through for refusing to do drugs. Dem be like am not grown

16 Likes

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by SoapQueen(f): 6:25am On Jun 09, 2018
Oh Christ!

Beautiful girls that would have helped inspire other women in better business climes gone, just like that.

So painful.

Say No to Drugs!

God grant these souls eternal rest.

2 Likes

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by rashfeezco(m): 6:29am On Jun 09, 2018
Kingsley10000:
no be lie bro

1 Like

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by KingLennon(m): 6:54am On Jun 09, 2018
Say NO to drugs. If Trams and Codeine can kill a man then it can do worse to a female. RIP pretties...

3 Likes

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Kingsley10000: 6:55am On Jun 09, 2018
rashfeezco:
no be lie bro
Have u used it before?
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by LordsApostle: 7:04am On Jun 09, 2018
Naaaa, it makes u drowsy and sleepy... The feeling of "highness"

Chai, but these girls for sweet to fvck Walahi...
Kingsley10000:

6 Likes

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by N0favors: 7:08am On Jun 09, 2018
If you know you know #science

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Elnino4ladies: 7:11am On Jun 09, 2018
Refnol is the worst of all the drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by adorable29(f): 7:33am On Jun 09, 2018
So what is the target for all that highness?!

Peer pressure and nothing more is what will make a young girl who hasn't started facing the many REAL problems of life to resort to taking drugs.

Careful the kind of friends you keep.

16 Likes

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Chubhie: 7:43am On Jun 09, 2018
Beautiful souls trying to escape the problems and burdens of this world on their young shoulders.

We as a people have failed our up and coming young ones.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Realhommie(m): 7:49am On Jun 09, 2018
SoapQueen:
Oh Christ!

God grant this soul eternal rest.
Do you think they'll find eternal rest with the way they lived Not trying to judge or condemn but i thought God will never compromise..

@Topic...

This is so....... ,don't even know what to say. I'm speechless..

3 Likes

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Realhommie(m): 7:50am On Jun 09, 2018
adorable29:
So what is the target for all that highness?!

Peer pressure and nothing more is what will make a young girl who hasn't started facing the many REAL problems of life to resort to taking drugs.

Careful the kind of friends you keep.
It beats me really.

2 Likes

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by djunique4(m): 7:53am On Jun 09, 2018
She was this too pussy just waist cry cry cry
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Uyi168: 7:59am On Jun 09, 2018
djunique4:
She was this too pussy just waist cry cry cry
..Which kain grammar be this??

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by djunique4(m): 8:04am On Jun 09, 2018
Uyi168:
..Which kain grammar be this??
Nigerians, na erro before u go google me world pipo
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Lonestar124: 8:27am On Jun 09, 2018
djunique4:
Nigerians, na erro before u go google me world pipo
I hope you got parcels with this your horrible english cheesy

Lesson to another flocks.

Emancipate from hard drugs youths...stop displaying your youthfulness on thing that will kill you...dont look for people validation...don't lost you golden clown in the river of agility and afterward remain stranded in the river of dordrum.

May their souls rest in peace....my commiseration to their family.

6 Likes

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 9:13am On Jun 09, 2018
I was with some two Junkey girl Mhen if girl won Dey high free you can’t compete just do you best and leave the rest after taking 2 card or ref each and codiene three bottles smoke loud on top am they were still intact this girls will Bleep u up with highness they still went to shrine that night. I just personally deleted they number watin??

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Ambitionsway: 9:15am On Jun 09, 2018
They would insult the ones that refuse to take refnol with them. They forgot the repercussion. That's how one guy mix tramadol inside is drink and drank it after feel minutes the guy started dying people come dey pour water for e body dey use slippers nack am so e go wake up. Na so one Bros say make dey leave am make e die so dat others go learn from e story. Funny enough this guy when take the tramadol so just lost he father some couple of weeks back.

Drugs no be do and die. E no dey hard to your bank account neither e dey give you babe. It only attracts negative people to yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by czarina(f): 9:20am On Jun 09, 2018
This is sad! Say no to drugs.

Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs cool
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Nobodys(f): 9:36am On Jun 09, 2018
but why do dey take the drugs sef...what's the use?..I don't get it.

1 Like

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by kushercain: 10:24am On Jun 09, 2018
If you are A commercial student dont switch to science all of a sudden! A word is enough sad
Rip

5 Likes

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by kushercain: 10:29am On Jun 09, 2018
Nobodys:
but why do dey take the drugs sef...what's the use?..I don't get it.

Maybe is started from peer pressure
Maybe curiosity
Maybe chronic self esteem defficiency
Maybe they were even tricked
But now they take it because they are addicted, it has become their identity. When they're sober they feel arent themselves so they need to get high. Because it makes them think they only the drugs can bring out the best in them.

6 Likes

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by falcon01: 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
i feel odly satisfied

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple / Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara / Lagos Police Arrests 43 Clubbers, Strippers For Violating COVID-19 Protocols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.