Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) (62335 Views)

Boy Dies In Osun After Overdosing On Tramadol And Rohypnol (Photos) / Man Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol, Weed In Agege / Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by kmaster007: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
science student... dem don mix chemical together
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by sapeleboi(m): 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
why devil why cry
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
The have 'Slayed' themselves.
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by bolex04(m): 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
Priscy01:
Two Ghanaian slay queens identified as Nba Cha Cha and Candy Barbie have passed, after they reportedly overdosed on Tramadol and Rohypnol.

Viral videos making rounds on the internet, captures the slay queens showing some signs of overdose on the drugs, as their friends also took to social media to pen down tributes to them.

Bohye Ba Rich Farmer who shared videos of the girls, wrote;
Some girls will take #Rohypnol, #Codeine, Tramadol take selfie with weed, with their blue tongues and small eyes with the caption #Loyal_Thugs at the age of 23 just because their stupid confused boyfriend say he likes crazy and junkies girl, My sister few years from now he will repent and marry a decent good and homely girl with a degree while u will be alone suffering from liver and kidney problem as well as heartbreak, Pls receive sense before its to late, Lastly, to all those Ladies forming social media celebrity coz you have a million likes on one pic, My sister learn life Wai,
#SAY_NO_TO_HARD_DRUGS
This’s where it all started, see how fine young lady make, she is sleeping, the #Rohypnol & #Tramadol is taking over her body, at this stage her mind is not with her, 40 guys can have sex with her and she won’t even know about it, straight Jonkie, #Rest_In_Peace all gone souls

#Say_No_To_Drugs

Watch the Video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-ZznGNlkg

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/two-ghanaian-slay-queen-die-after-allegedly-overdosing-on-refnol-photos-video.html

chain see fresh babes
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by chuggy(m): 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
kushercain:

Maybe is started from peer pressure
Maybe curiosity
Maybe chronic self esteem defficiency
Maybe they were even tricked
But now they take it because they are addicted, it has become their identity. When they're sober they feel arent themselves so they need to get high. Because it makes them think they only the drugs can bring out the best in them.
It is peer pressure
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by bedspread: 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
News As this are Painful to the Ears....

Dying Without Having JESUS CHRIST is soo pathetic... wat I think of is The next Destination...
People Go on your Knees and Accept JESUS CHRIST if u are still in Sin..
Hell is no Joke!!
No matter The Big boi, Big girl, Slay king or Slay Queen... Dropping dead without JESUS... U must Cry.... u Must Beg... U must scream for Mercy.. But it will be too Late...

2 Likes

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
Science student shocked

2 Likes

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by ceeceeuwa: 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
michlins:
Call them science student please op. I don't feel sorry for drug addicts cause if you know what I go through for refusing to do drugs. Dem be like am not grown
Change your circle of friends!
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by ednut1(m): 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
Good for dem
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
Since when tramadol and refnol turn hard drugs. There was a time I was sick, I could remember tramadol was among my medication.
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by OhiOfIhima: 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
Uyi168:
..Which kain grammar be this??
Egyptian Grammar... D thing fear me I beg

2 Likes

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Herrmes: 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
Sh!t happens!
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by omooba969(m): 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
Kingsley10000:
that REFNOL bad o,it will make the girl Hot and feel like to have sex

Really?
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by DIYhackers: 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
Bad company destroys lives

2 Likes

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by ElsonMorali: 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
Failure of parents.

Failure of the society.

2 Likes

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by jrusky(m): 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
Congratulations girls nice one. Merry mind is a sick mind. When you get to hell explain yourself to Lucifer you hear.

Sorry no pity because when a child is too happy he or she tell his or her parent he or she can jump down from.the top of Palm tree and these 2 has decided to jumped down from the top of Palm tree the rest is sorry ooo.

Is drug ways of live or to show swag? Hell No so go and explain your self to Lucifer.

2 Likes

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by agarawu23(m): 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
Kosewe kosegbo.

2 Likes

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by omooba969(m): 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
KingLennon:
Say NO to drugs. If Trams and Codeine can kill a man then it can do worse to a female. RIP pretties...

Tramadol & Codeine don't kill, it's the abuse of it that kills.

Ab-normal use of drugs kill! cool

6 Likes

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by blowjob: 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
MINUS ONE JUNKIEE... grin grin..AFRICANS..
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Antoeni(m): 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
Some girls will take #Rohypnol, #Codeine, Tramadol take selfie with weed, with their blue tongues and small eyes with the caption #Loyal_Thugs at the age of 23 just because their stupid confused boyfriend say he likes crazy and junkies girl, My sister few years from now he will repent and marry a decent good and homely girl with a degree while u will be alone suffering from liver and kidney problem as well as heartbreak, Pls receive sense before its to late,

2 Likes

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Toosure70: 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
HerCuteness:
where can I get the refnol in Lagos?
Chat me privately, I'm a science headmaster.

2 Likes

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by omooba969(m): 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Refnol is the worst of all the drugs.

Kindly explain please.
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Charly68: 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
So their leaders have failed them too;imagine these little girls getting into drugs ..End time is near indeed

2 Likes

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Celestyn8213: 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
They have slain themselves gbam!
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
HerCuteness:
where can I get the refnol in Lagos?

Yabaleft

2 Likes

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by omooba969(m): 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lonestar124:
I hope you got parcels with this your horrible english cheesy

Lesson to another flocks.

Emancipate from hard drugs youths...stop displaying your youthfulness on thing that will kill you...dont look for people validation...don't lost you golden clown in the river of agility and afterward remain stranded in the river of dordrum.

May their souls rest in peace....my commiseration to their family.

Your own English sef get K-leg. grin

Healer, heal thyself. cool

1 Like

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
omooba969:

Ab-normal use of drugs kill! cool

Sick ass word play... I comot cap for you

4 Likes

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Lonestar124: 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
omooba969:

Your own English sef get K-leg. grin

Healer, heal thyself. cool
Abi cheesy

We are all learners bro cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by omooba969(m): 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lonestar124:
Abi cheesy

We are all learners bro cheesy

True.cheesy
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by omooba969(m): 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
Nobodys:
but why do dey take the drugs sef...what's the use?..I don't get it.

It makes them high, so they say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple / Lagos Police Arrests 43 Clubbers, Strippers For Violating COVID-19 Protocols / Teenage Girl Swept Away By Flood Buried Near Surulere Canal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.