Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) (62337 Views)

Boy Dies In Osun After Overdosing On Tramadol And Rohypnol (Photos) / Man Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol, Weed In Agege / Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by omooba969(m): 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
kmaster007:
science student... dem don miss chemical together

It is 'MIX'.
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
Everytime slay queen no another form of qualification
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by omooba969(m): 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
HerCuteness:
where can I get the refnol in Lagos?

Be careful what you wish for.
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Alejoc(m): 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
They slayed their nervous system finally!
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by kmaster007: 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
omooba969:

It is 'MIX'.
u do well
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
N0favors:
If you know you know #science
You too well I swear!
:

1 Like

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
N0favors:
If you know you know #science
You too well I swear!
:
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by N0favors: 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
JixNation:

You too well I swear!

:
hehehe na pure science dey that bottle
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Mruwa1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
waiting be the gain and trophy of highness ?now u die what is ur profit and gain...
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by omooba969(m): 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
ElsonMorali:
Failure of parents.

Failure of the society.

I bet they were old enough to know the right from wrong, they made the wrong choice so don't blame anyone else but them.

I am sure if their parents knew of their ways, they wouldn't fold arms but take steps...
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Bimpe29: 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
Say no to DRUG. Nothing good can be derived from something bad; drug and alcohol are deadly.
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
Emekus92:
Slay in Hell sweetheart.
Matthew 7:7 Judge not
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by ifymadu: 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
Them no even fine, what a pity. This is also rampant with small girls in Lagos.
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Xkalaban(m): 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lo and behold the slay queens finally slew themselves. Nemesis is the new b!tch....

Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by ElsonMorali: 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
omooba969:

I bet they were old enough to know the right from wrong, they made the wrong choice so don't blame anyone else but them.

I am sure if their parents knew of their ways, they wouldn't fold arms but take steps...

Question is: How was their conscience formed while they were growing up?

No matter what, their parents have a larger portion of the blame unless they died while the girls were only toddlers.
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by HoodBillionaire: 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
if u want to high spititually
make yhu use
tramadol
codeine
rohypnol
soon soon oh wole
oni reason
won bor
oya

soon soon koh wole
tramadol.

abeg who sabi d name of dat song
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by rexesq(m): 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
farewell their highnesses
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
Nobodys:
but why do dey take the drugs sef...what's the use?..I don't get it.
its to feel among,to get high etc. With the advent of olamide's science student..many young ppl now indulge in the stuff just to be tagged science student.
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
ElsonMorali:

No matter what, their parents have a larger portion of the blame unless they died while the girls were only toddlers.
what of if na polygamous family dem come from nko?cheesy.many fathers dont have that luxury to look after dhier kids when it involves polygamous family.
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by omooba969(m): 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
ElsonMorali:

The fact is that apart from parental upbringing, we also form our preferences, choices, ambitions, ways & the likes, so my argument is that they were of age - over 20yrs I suppose.

It's a pity they made the wrong choice.
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by ElsonMorali: 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
lefulefu:
what of if na polygamous family dem come from nko?cheesy.many fathers dont have that luxury to look after dhier kids when it involves polygamous family.

Surely you should know that it's mostly mothers who form children's conscience.

That's why a mother determines to a large extent what her child would be in life.

Remember the Chinese saying, "the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world"
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by ElsonMorali: 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
omooba969:

The fact is that apart from parental upbringing, we also form our preferences, choices, ambitions, ways & the likes, so my argument is that they were of age - over 20yrs I suppose.

It's a pity they made the wrong choice.

If you check my original post I blamed the parents and the society.

Truth is parents form their children's conscience so that they will be guided in their choices in future.

I'm aware that some kids are mostly influenced by bad peers in school, but still, the parents' influence should be greater.
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Surely you should know that it's mostly mothers who form children's conscience.

That's why a mother determines to a large extent what her child would be in life.

Remember the Chinese saying, "the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world"
that chinese wise sayings is so much on pointcheesy. Anyway when a mother is irresponsible u dont expect her to have respnnsible children.if u check well u will see most of these drug heads come from dysfunctional families.
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by ElsonMorali: 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2018
lefulefu:
that chinese wise sayings is so much on pointcheesy. Anyway when a mother is irresponsible u dont expect her to have respnnsible children.if u check well u will see most of these drug heads come from dysfunctional families.

Exactly my point. And the girls' parents probably came from dysfunctional families too.

It's a vicious cycle.
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Kingsley10000: 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
omooba969:

Really?
YES.ITS CALLED RAPE DRUG
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
Priscy01:
Two Ghanaian slay queens identified as Nba Cha Cha and Candy Barbie have passed, after they reportedly overdosed on Tramadol and Rohypnol.

Viral videos making rounds on the internet, captures the slay queens showing some signs of overdose on the drugs, as their friends also took to social media to pen down tributes to them.

Bohye Ba Rich Farmer who shared videos of the girls, wrote;
Some girls will take #Rohypnol, #Codeine, Tramadol take selfie with weed, with their blue tongues and small eyes with the caption #Loyal_Thugs at the age of 23 just because their stupid confused boyfriend say he likes crazy and junkies girl, My sister few years from now he will repent and marry a decent good and homely girl with a degree while u will be alone suffering from liver and kidney problem as well as heartbreak, Pls receive sense before its to late, Lastly, to all those Ladies forming social media celebrity coz you have a million likes on one pic, My sister learn life Wai,
#SAY_NO_TO_HARD_DRUGS
This’s where it all started, see how fine young lady make, she is sleeping, the #Rohypnol & #Tramadol is taking over her body, at this stage her mind is not with her, 40 guys can have sex with her and she won’t even know about it, straight Jonkie, #Rest_In_Peace all gone souls

#Say_No_To_Drugs

Watch the Video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-ZznGNlkg

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/two-ghanaian-slay-queen-die-after-allegedly-overdosing-on-refnol-photos-video.html

dem de bleach sef.....bleach in peace (b.i.p)
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
SoapQueen:
Oh Christ!

Beautiful girls that would have helped inspire other women in better business climes gone, just like that.

So painful.

Say No to Drugs!

God grant these souls eternal rest.
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by zinolurv(m): 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
Eya! Rest in peace
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
Leksidebolton:
Ghana gals every night and day you like to samankwe

Dem tell you, you no gree, Dem advise you, you no hear
I tell you, you no gree, your friends dem talk put, you no gree,
you say all na story, dem tell you, you no gree
mother beg you, you no hear (eh)

[Hook]

When the time is right my sister (eh)
Telli Person, telli Person o
dem no dey telli person
When your eyes go clear o
Telli Person, Dem no dey telli person

I wish you guys could stay alive and suffer the pain ‘
No Rip for someone that killed his or her shelf ‘
Won ti da oja nu
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
Junkies.
Re: Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) by davillian(m): 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
Drugs and alcohol lmao learners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple / Lagos Police Arrests 43 Clubbers, Strippers For Violating COVID-19 Protocols / Teenage Girl Swept Away By Flood Buried Near Surulere Canal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.