Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) (41940 Views)

Police Station Flooded After Rainfall: Nigerians React / Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) / Caterpillar Used For Road Construction - Submerged In Flood After Rainfall. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) by BloggerDonald: 9:04am On Jun 09, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with Caption ...

One small rain in Owerri yesterday and the whole city is in shambles!

If nothing is done ASAP to regulate the quality of constructions in Imo state we all will have to relocate from the state by the time raining season starts proper.

Very pathetic!

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/10698/shocking-state-of-imo-state-capital-owerri-after-yesterdays-rainfall-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) by HungerBAD: 9:05am On Jun 09, 2018
Nothing in Imo works.

Even the gods are angry with them.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 09, 2018
The contractor own don done like “Ewa Agoyin” shocked

Lalasticlacla leave romance thread and cum fast!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) by hardywaltz(m): 9:12am On Jun 09, 2018
Rochas this is the definition of Iberiberism

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) by Nukilia: 9:30am On Jun 09, 2018
This is very sad... Hope we can plant more trees to serve as windbreaks..

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) by BreakupNigeria: 9:35am On Jun 09, 2018
There was a massive rainstorm yesterday that wreaked havoc on both private and public properties. However, I must state that Rochas is not after quality and enduring projects but just to have many poorly executed projects so he could snap them immediately after construction and show a "before and after" pictures to sway the unsuspecting outsiders.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) by Africonji: 9:38am On Jun 09, 2018
As much as I like Owelle Rochas Okorocha, I think he should look into the substandard works of his contractors before they disgrace his reputation.

17 Likes

Re: Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 10:50am On Jun 09, 2018
This is how God exposes the works of people . they tell you that their work is solid but will it stand the test of time?,

8 Likes

Re: Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 11:01am On Jun 09, 2018
Okotocha sef.

Ohakim was better

8 Likes

Re: Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) by omenka(m): 11:08am On Jun 09, 2018
The damages dont seem to have been caused by rain itself, but by gale force winds.

Had the rain fallen just as heavy but without the wind that accompanied it, I doubt the damages would have been this severe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) by omenka(m): 11:09am On Jun 09, 2018
Nukilia:
Sensible comment. Afforestation helps alot in situations like this.

23 Likes

Re: Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) by tooth4tooth: 11:22am On Jun 09, 2018
Building engineers need to live up to their mettle in that area. At least put situation like this into consideration in the course their designs shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:45am On Jun 09, 2018
grin Haba come to Borno and see how Heavy wind dey carry Armoured Tank up. At times i'll have fill my pockets with stones working under Sandstorms here.

Rochas remains the Best Governor after Sam Mbakwe. The worst Governor in the history of Imo state is Ikedi Ohakim
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) by Samusu(m): 11:46am On Jun 09, 2018
Flawless victory, Kakality

2 Likes

Re: Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 11:46am On Jun 09, 2018
That's d manifestation of APC evil govt. You all know why SE is wary and can never support this evil party? This is it. Since rochas joined this yeye party, imo state has been turned to a junk yard.

I implore on right thinking imolites to vote out this outcast party APC from east. We have nothing in common with them.

Vote PDP or APGA! See how Obiano and Umahi are performing wonders in Anambra and Ebonyi.

APC is sick: Dino melaye

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) by Sultty(m): 11:46am On Jun 09, 2018
I guess the sky spirits are angry with imo

2 Likes

Re: Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 11:48am On Jun 09, 2018
If you call it Republic of PotorPotor....

I will.... angry angry angry

No wonder Lagos is Heaven to an Aba Jew

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 09, 2018
x
Re: Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:48am On Jun 09, 2018
At least no statue was affected. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 11:49am On Jun 09, 2018
I will never come back to nigeria
Re: Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 09, 2018
Go to Douglas and u will weep for IMO state.

6 Likes

Re: Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) by Beremx(f): 11:50am On Jun 09, 2018
Nukilia:
not in Owerri. Instead Rochas cut the trees down to build nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) by chigo4u: 11:50am On Jun 09, 2018
Although not justifying the damage but that was in no way a small rain

2 Likes

Re: Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 11:51am On Jun 09, 2018
cheesy
Re: Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:51am On Jun 09, 2018
henrydadon:
I will never come back to nigeria
...Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:51am On Jun 09, 2018
chigo4u:
Although not justifying the damage but that was in no way a small rain
Although...that was in no...

3 Likes

Re: Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) by Tapout(m): 11:52am On Jun 09, 2018
it's only those that haven't been to owerri that will see it as "shocking".

4 Likes

Re: Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) by obailala(m): 11:52am On Jun 09, 2018
Africonji:
As much as I like Owelle Rochas Okorocha, I think he should look into the substandard works of his contractors before they disgrace his reputation.
The disgrace has already been fulfilled. When substandard projects are done, it takes more money to fix them.

6 Likes

Re: Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 09, 2018
I see people blaming Okorocha like he constructed all the building in owerri

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Photos Of Ahmed Indimi & Zahra, His Wife / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train At Ilesha City(photos) / Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.