Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Will This Technician Be Electrocuted? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Will This Technician Be Electrocuted? (1401 Views)

PTI Final Year Student Electrocuted While Installing Solar Panels / 24-year-old Kebbi Poly Student Electrocuted In Hostel / CRUTECH Student & Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will This Technician Be Electrocuted? by Folksyharry(m): 9:15am On Jun 09, 2018
Let us assume this panel is energized.

If this technician comes in direct contact with an energized part will he be electrocuted?

Re: Will This Technician Be Electrocuted? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 09, 2018
No, He will be shocked to his marrow
Re: Will This Technician Be Electrocuted? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 09, 2018
Let me ask google. I will be right back
Re: Will This Technician Be Electrocuted? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 09, 2018
if the fish tank is insulated from the ground for the voltage level of the panel he won't be electrocuted as long as his hand in the panel does make contact with two different phases or a phase and neutral or earth at the same time.
in another word that might be a well calculated stunt where by the well insulated fish tank plays a similar role as his safety shoe when it comes to completing the circuit via his feet on the ground.
you can't get electrocuted if current has no place of lower P.D to flow to.

5 Likes

Re: Will This Technician Be Electrocuted? by Folksyharry(m): 11:35am On Jun 09, 2018
chrysblaise:
if the fish tank is insulated from the ground for the voltage level of the panel he won't be electrocuted as long as his hand in the panel does make contact with two different phases or a phase and neutral or earth at the same time.
in another word that might be a well calculated stunt where by the well insulated fish tank plays a similar role as his safety shoe when it comes to completing the circuit via his feet on the ground.
you can't get electrocuted if current has no place of lower P.D to flow to.

Succinctly put
You deserve some accolades
Re: Will This Technician Be Electrocuted? by Gazaliah(m): 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
Actually my phone can't view the photo but I think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public, maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbor refused to pay the rent, they should kill the landlord and 4get about the missing car

1 Like

Re: Will This Technician Be Electrocuted? by missioner(m): 7:04am On Jun 10, 2018
No. He's a white man, they rarely die stupidly.
Re: Will This Technician Be Electrocuted? by rex444(m): 11:04am On Jun 10, 2018
Gazaliah:
Actually my phone can't view the photo but I think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public, maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbor refused to pay the rent, they should kill the landlord and 4get about the missing car
werin u smoke?

(1) (Reply)

See New Changes To NOUN Exam Slip Stamping Requirements 2019 / The Strangest Secret In The World / 10 Best Universities In Nigeria (latest Ranking)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.