Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) (23837 Views)

Tinubu Supporter, Babajide Otitoju Throws Support for Dino Melaye(video,pics) / What A Sick Political Joke ! / “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by aminulive: 10:04am On Jun 09, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Senator Dino Melaye has stated that the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC is a sick party.

Speaking on a Channels TV program on Friday, Melaye,who is a member of the APC, said the party is “suffering from what I call a dreadful continental abnormality.”

This development is a coming a week after Melaye hinted that he might defect to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Melaye said he does not have a problem with the party, “but my party may have a problem with Nigerians, because of the way it is presently being run.

“I will not run away from the fact that the APC is sick. And it’s not only sick but is equally suffering from what I call a dreadful continental abnormality."

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/apc-sick-political-party-dino-melaye-video/

cc: lalasticlala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:06am On Jun 09, 2018
Ok
Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by PassingShot(m): 10:17am On Jun 09, 2018
Mumu, what are you still doing there? Why haven't you decamped?

Many of these idiots supported and rode on the popularity of PMB to win election and had hoped that they would be able to behave with impunity. Alas, they have been proved wrong hence the frustration.

Why APC has not even expelled Dino and many like him worries me.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by melodyogonna(m): 10:18am On Jun 09, 2018
APC is a party founded on lies and corrupt political jobbers who destroyed Nigeria using PDP.
I hope it won't be a surprise to you that APC is actually on it's way to the grave, where it will bury itself.

Nonsense Party, nonsense country....... Thank God I'm not a Nigerian!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by AngelicBeing: 10:18am On Jun 09, 2018
grin

20 Likes

Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by zombieHUNTER: 10:18am On Jun 09, 2018
Apc supporters are equally sick

They are more contiguous than Ebola

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by spartan50(m): 10:19am On Jun 09, 2018
Small small the party built on propaganda is tearing into pieces...

2 Likes

Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 09, 2018
Free yourself from mental slavery Nigeria youths

These guys are the problem of this country.

Bad leaders since 1960

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by zombieHUNTER: 10:19am On Jun 09, 2018
PassingShot:
Mumu

If your party is sick
You are sick too

Dino is more APC than you
He knows better

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by Edu3Again: 10:19am On Jun 09, 2018
God is against APC!
The devil gave them Obama.
God has given us Trump!

Thats why Trump warned about the killings of Christians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0ntPm8rB8s

TY Danjuma has gone to tell the USA that Christians are being killed under Buhari
http://authenticnewsdaily.com/2018/06/03/trump-moves-to-end-herdsmen-militia-killings-as-ty-danjuma-taraba-gov-storm-us/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by itchie: 10:20am On Jun 09, 2018
And their sickness has no cure grin
Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by coolfredo(m): 10:20am On Jun 09, 2018
Lord as u add another year to my life, may nothing separate me from u. Teach me how to choose only ur way henceforth so that each step will lead me closer to u. Help me walk by thy words n not my feelings, help me to keep my heart pure and undivided, protect me from my own careless thoughts,words and actions, protect me from being distracted from My wants, my desires and my thought on how things should be. I pray that my sins are forgiven and a new garment of truth and faithfulness is bestowed upon me and what ever do shall prosper Amen. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DE KINGCOOLFREFO...

19 Likes

Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by dedugba(m): 10:20am On Jun 09, 2018
This guys penchant for misguided and charlatan-like statement is really ridiculous and put him in a state of political suicide since he has refused to officially decamp to a party (PDP) he once savagely disparaged.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by chrischukszy01(m): 10:21am On Jun 09, 2018
God this one of my prayer point this year, APC must die premature death before the end of this year! And so shall it be!
Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by ekpesa(m): 10:21am On Jun 09, 2018
The party and it supporters are daily falling sick to buhari's incompetent and bigotry
Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by PassingShot(m): 10:21am On Jun 09, 2018
[s]
zombieHUNTER:

If your party is sick
You are sick too

Dino is more APC than you
He knows better
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by Paperwhite(m): 10:22am On Jun 09, 2018
And the same sickness is gonna consume them all because their political greed is insatiable.
Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by Jajahanos: 10:22am On Jun 09, 2018
Oga Dino

2 Likes

Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by kaymandak(m): 10:24am On Jun 09, 2018
Truly Dino is sick...eyha

1 Like

Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by shamecurls(m): 10:24am On Jun 09, 2018
Coming from a thug who by luck was able to "buy" a degree and compensated for his thuggery with a political position.

In sane society, Dino cant be a public servant.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by akaahs(m): 10:26am On Jun 09, 2018
We all know APC is a conglomeration of sick people including u dino

1 Like

Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by abokikhalifa: 10:27am On Jun 09, 2018
APC and PDP are just names. This politician ar using Nigerians like olosho. Imagine a country with so called intelligent graduates still can't get it right in this century. This is 2018 and yet Nigeria never better. I wonder when her citizens will realise that they are the Government and not this so called politicians.

3 Likes

Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by Paperwhite(m): 10:27am On Jun 09, 2018
PassingShot:
......Many of these idiots supported and rode on the popularity of PMB to win election and had hoped that they would be able to behave with impunity........
They were not idiots when they help do the damage for APC but now they're-that is hypocrisy.Buhari was perpetually inelectible until the desperation by Nigerians led to him being clothed in borrowed robes.
Alas is was a fatal political experiment.

1 Like

Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by originalomobaba: 10:28am On Jun 09, 2018
Dino, when you decamp to where ever party. Your nonsense statement and comments will make more sense.
Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by Joephat(m): 10:29am On Jun 09, 2018
shocked

In 21st century and see d kind of oxygen a senator is using

Not that we dont have money but he would prefer having pot bella to buying good oxygen that will benefit his ppl

Vagabonds

1 Like

Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by Daniel058(m): 10:29am On Jun 09, 2018
I thought he's no longer there
Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by IsioStar1: 10:29am On Jun 09, 2018
It takes a "SICK CLOWN" to know a sick "PARTY" . Your picture speaks for itself. You behaved same way when you were in PDP . So who is sick in this instance. You should engage an adviser or seek the advice of your parents before acting up. Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by originalomobaba: 10:29am On Jun 09, 2018
when you decamp to where ever party. Your nonsense statement and comments will make more sense.

1 Like

Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by Celestyn8213: 10:33am On Jun 09, 2018
Coming from a very sick senator

2 Likes

Re: APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) by Maket: 10:34am On Jun 09, 2018
APC= SICK

PDP = SICKER

DINO = SICKEST

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AEDC Restores Light In Kawu Niger State After 30 Years As Residents Dance / Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years / PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.