Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board (43199 Views)

Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation / Ochereome Nnanna Vows Not To Resign As Vanguard Editorial Board Over Bigotry / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by expert234: 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lipscomb:
This is terrible.but for how long this will continue.

Until politicians stop seeing Nigerians as pawns on their chess board

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by davillian(m): 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
oga70563:
I see the government using DSS and the military against him.

I'm beginning to like the guy
I dey go add am on fb str8 grin

2 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by eldofin: 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
being politically is a crime against humanity i guess
Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by omoelerin1: 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
LZAA:

Vanguard is NOT living in the shadows
Nigger Area died in july 66 when the north were stopped from leaving by the wicked british
He is an igbo man and igbos have nothing in common with hausas or yorubas
That is the brutal truth
In a democracy u MUST have opposition
No sensible person will like a bigot just because he is president
Ppl hated obama and still hate trump
Oh and before u start singing america existed longer than nigeria,take a look at singapore then and today
What democracy are you still talking about, when Niger area has died since 1966?

3 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by obailala(m): 6:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lol... and we've been wondering why Vanguard newspaper has since gone to the dogs even when such a putrid waste has been occupying such a sensitivr position.

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by LZAA: 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
ElsonMorali:

This is an Igbo topic?

Well remove your Igbo topic from a Yoruba man's forum.

Did you notice how silly that sounded?

Exactly.

You are Nigerian, I am Nigerian and we both have every right to be here.

Now call your uncle, Nnanna to order before his madness escalates.
grin grin
I'm going to make a wild guess and say u have never been to the east
Also go and check pro biafra pages on fb and twitter
Also call who to order?for saying the truth? grin

2 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by LZAA: 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
omoelerin1:
What democracy are you still talking about, when Niger area has died since 1966?
The false one they are practising

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by ElsonMorali: 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
LZAA:

grin grin
I'm going to make a wild guess and say u have never been to the east
Also go and check pro biafra pages on fb and twitter
Also call who to order?for saying the truth? grin

What has my never having visited the east got to do with my post.

And why should I check Biafra pages on Facebook? I've been there and it reeks of hatred, lies and propaganda from the pit of hell, especially radio Biafra page on FB.

Even the one that is trying to copy Proudly Yoruba page on FB is filled with rancour among its members.

So what's there to check out?

So Nnanna was speaking the truth when he called Yorubas sophisticated m0rons?

Thank you. Duly noted.

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by LZAA: 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
ElsonMorali:

What has my never having visited the east got to do with my post.

And why should I check Biafra pages on Facebook? I've been there and it reeks of hatred, lies and propaganda from the pit of hell, especially radio Biafra page on FB.

Even the one that is trying to copy Proudly Yoruba page on FB is filled with rancour among its members.

So what's there to check out?

So Nnanna was speaking the truth when he called Yorubas sophisticated m0rons?

Thank you. Duly noted.
Copy what now? grin
As per Nnanna well incase u lot don't know the other regions see u as such
Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by TheAdvocate(m): 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
Throwback:
OP beat me to this expose.

Truly a man who heads the editorial chair of vanguard, should not be using his Facebook page that has no anonymity, to post the kind of personal opinions that might hurt his position with a supposedly unbiased news media.

They are his opinions which are no different from that of many on Nairaland, but it is a surprise that people with such opinion would be unmasked only to reveal that many anarchy craving and bigoted posts like the ones I have posted below, would come from someone with so much experience as a journalist.

Even when corrected on some posts, he refused to remove the misinformation.

He is one of many, despite his profession that deals with facts, that believes Fayemi is seeking to return to Ekiti as governor so as to establish cattle colonies, like many anarchy craving Igbos parrot on this forum on behalf of PDP.

He also berated Okorocha's stooge son in law for wearing a turban, calling it subservience to the North as his precondition to rule IMO state. Such deliberate bigotry to dissuade potential voters is unbecoming of an editorial board chairman.

He believes Buhari is 83yrs and not 75yrs.

I'm sure he also believes that Buhari has been raping his wife when she was 13yrs and married her then as a paedophile, as against the fact that he married her as an 18yr old adult.

His bigotry suppressed and conquered the journalist in him, and without having anonymity, proved that he is the great moro.n of Nigeria without any sophistication.

That's not Vanguard Facebook but his personal Facebook account
Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by omoelerin1: 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
LZAA:

The false one they are practising
You want to still serve as opposition in a false democracy and dead state?
You must be a confused fellow.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by BetaThings: 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
legitnow:

Ur very poor revision of history and propaganada of lies.

World wide 3 million people are recorded by credible international observers such as the Red Cross, to have die mainly from Nigeria blockade of Biafra advice by Awolowo the then Finance Minister.

Revision of history
Are the soldiers not well fed?
Are the Biafran soldiers not well fed?
Are the Igbo soldiers not well fed?
Go and read history - nobody, if he can help it, allows vessels to enter enemy territory and possibly supply armies during a war
Check out Lend Lease act
Check out U-boat sinkings
War is about disrupting the ability of the other side to kill your people - Biafran soldiers did it, Nigerian soldiers did it
By the way did Biafran soldiers kill Nigerians then? Are they worth remembering?

legitnow:
Further, the mass killing of Nigerians started in 1953 when the Hausa muslim mass murdered mainly Igbo Christians.

This was even before independence.

Any sane person from that singular event will discern that Nigeria is two different country with the North and South apart.

If that were true how do you explain the position of the Igbos in 1960, during the agitation for autonomy of the minorities in the region (East, West and North) and the western crisis of 1964
Why did Aguiyi Ironsi not devolve powers when he had the opportunity
Why did he opportunistically concentrate power at the centre controlled by him

legitnow:
Political coup happens but it is never an excuse to massacre civilian bystanders.

Planners of such bloody and ethnically-suspect could would normally be executed
Why were the brains behind it (mostly Igbos) spared by Ironsi (and Igbo man)
A political coup that appear targeted at another section of the country will provoke reaction
Civilians become soldiers in the event of war that is why soldiers round up youths

If the killings had been reversed, Igbos would not call it political coup but genocide

legitnow:
U forgot to tell us of the pogrom that followed a military coup.

when a counter coup was already on the way and would have suffice.

You are forgetting that the Igbos were boasting in the North after killing Balewa and Ahmadu Bello
Will everybody be told about a counter coup?
Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by ElsonMorali: 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
LZAA:

Copy what now? grin
As per Nnanna well incase u lot don't know the other regions see u as such

Which other regions?

When did the east become other regions?

You can't stand the Yorubas yet you flock in droves to Yoruba land filled with milk and honey, abandoning your own barren red mud hamlets.

All you can do is call them names like Nnanna is doing. Old man with no brain but akamu in his cranium. Same goes for the late agbaya who thought to destabilize this country with his yeye book.

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by PointZerom: 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2018
omenka:
Typical Pig just as expected. God forbid.

Face your people in Benue and help them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by LZAA: 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Which other regions?

When did the east become other regions?

You can't stand the Yorubas yet you flock in droves to Yoruba land filled with milk and honey, abandoning your own barren red mud hamlets.

All you can do is call them names like Nnanna is doing. Old man with no brain but akamu in his cranium. Same goes for the late agbaya who thought to destabilize this country with his yeye book.
U mean chinua achebe?
Well he said d TRUTH which it seems u lot have a hard time accepting
There WAS a country but igbophobia killed it
Its dead and gone and igbos will definitely leave this lie soon
Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by Guestlander: 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
The bigot must be fired.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by LZAA: 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
omoelerin1:
You want to still serve as opposition in a false democracy and dead state?
You must be a confused fellow.
I dont think u got the meaning of my reply or former post
All igbos want is their own land free of all this lies

2 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by Minjim: 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
plessis:
The VP uploaded a picture of reinhard bonke's crusade and claimed it was the picture of kano people coming out to hail buhari on his visit....

Here's the thread where we caught our VP
https://www.nairaland.com/2103613/prof-osinbajos-lie-burstedapc-indeed

Yes the vanguard man is being unprofessional but the VP is a lying liar.....

How did this nonsense thread get to the front page?

The VP later acknowledged his error and apologized.

https://www.nairaland.com/2104377/prof-yemi-osibanjo-clears-air/7
Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by fuckpro: 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
lordtosan:
These are very valid points. Attack the issue he raised and stop discrediting the man behind it.

Meanwhile

Donald Duke
For
President!!
...that man has serious skeleton in his cupboard in regards financial improprieties during his tenure
...so don't come painting him as a saint
Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by ElsonMorali: 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
LZAA:

U mean chinua achebe?
Well he said d TRUTH which it seems u lot have a hard time accepting
There WAS a country but igbophobia killed it
Its dead and gone and igbos will definitely leave this lie soon

He was a bigot. I'm sure part of his hatred for the Yoruba stems from the fact that he never got a Nobel prize for literature and Wole got one.

@bolded WHEN?

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by EarthXmetahuman: 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
franchasng:
sure u are right....just as Jews never forget 1945 - 1949, Igbos will never forget 1966 - 1969, so the best is for Nigeria to peacefully divide so each region can go and have their peace and live in peace too.

You don't kill a child's parents and take away his joy, his food, his shelter and expect him to love u forever! Only MiddleBelt people will love the people that hate and kill them more than those that want them to succeed and have peace and we are not Middlebelt, get that angry
except the Jews didn't start the war they cannot win in 1945 unlike the swines, the Jews wannabe in South Eastern part of the country.

So Nigerian army should wait and allow those pigs to kill them in a war?
Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by LZAA: 7:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
ElsonMorali:

He was a bigot. I'm sure part of his hatred for the Yoruba stems from the fact that he never got a Nobel prize for literature and Wole got one.

@bolded WHEN?
Lol
Wait what now,a nobel prize?
Chinua's things fall apart tears any book soyinka wrote to pieces although kongi is a top writer
At bolded real soon
Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by njelrapheal: 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
Iblad0994:
Can you see what he said.
God should save us from enemies within our region.
Majority of them live in the Southwest, and yet they harbor so much hate in their heart towards the Yorubas.
young man that is not hate. He is only calling in the competitive spirit of the Igbos to rise up to the occasion. Just like your parents would ask you to level up with your mates academically, is that one hating on your mates.?

2 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by lordtosan(m): 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
fuckpro:
...that man has serious skeleton in his cupboard in regards financial improprieties during his tenure
...so don't come painting him as a saint
Kindly show us proof. Nigerians are wiser than buying hear-says.

Buhari whose jobless son could afford bikes running into 100 of millions is the saint?

There is one thing you can never take away from Donald Duke, he gave Cross Rivers State a big face lift and left them with good foundation to built on. Show me what Buhari has done.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by thatigboman: 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lipscomb:
This is terrible.but for how long this will continue.
what exactly is terrible?

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by dudebuck: 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
BetaThings:

He hates all
Middle Belt people
Niger Deltans
Yoruba

And he said the Igbos sat there while the Yoruba won awards
We know he hates Osinbajo who under Buhari has been more visible than Jonathan was under Yaradua

At least he is not singling out "Yoruba Muslims" like some miscreants on Nairaland like to do - he hates all apart from SE people
So If I compare my kids to other kids and tell them to sit up and work harder, it means I hate them abi?

2 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by menix(m): 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
That guy is a tribal bigot
so much hate exude from him

Very unfortunate that such a tribal monster occupy such a sensitive office which he uses to spread/fuel ethnic hate

Today, check the heads of Service in this administration, what other tribal monster re u looking for in a man who airs his opinion when the other is the Monster maker...

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by hidee20(m): 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
dudebuck:
shut up! he is anti Apc, didn't you see where he said a detribalized yoruba is the most patriotic nigerian. look at you. Sophisticated morons on my mind.

Bros,where did you see NIGERIAN in his comment? undecided.For all I care he could mean "PATRIOTIC BIAFRAN" cause of his other statement concerning the music industry.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by hidee20(m): 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
dudebuck:
So If I compare my kids to other kids and tell them to sit up and work harder, it means I hate them abi?

No,it means cause they are your blood you want them to be as successful or even more successful in that particular area than those other kids even if they aren't cut out for it.So,tell me how that makes you a fair dad(DETRIBALIZED NIGERIAN).
Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by kotv: 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
So where's the hate?
So anyone that speaks the truth about APC and buhari is hate speech.
Please I'm about to follow him. What he said is the honest truth. Sorry it's too bitter for the APC followers

2 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by tishbite41(m): 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
ElsonMorali:

@bolded WHEN?
no Yoruba man will have a masterpiece like things fall apart!!! Achebe also criticized zik!
Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by nwabobo: 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
TMemos:
How can a Chairman, Editorial Board of a newspaper be calling the VP a fake pastor and be promoting hate and tribalism?

How are you sure this is his authentic Facebook page?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home / Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? / Buhari Leaves Deputy Looking Weak Amid Nigeria Succession Talk - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.