Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

The Truth Is Very Bitter!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth Is Very Bitter!!! (1889 Views)

Truth Is Bitter, But This Is The Truth. / Avoid People Related To These Kinds Of Names Deji Adeyanju, Very Bitter People / "The Truth Is Undeniable": Press Statement By PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth Is Very Bitter!!! by ipodstinks: 9:10am On Jun 10, 2018
e7ejinima:

Yes. Start. I pledge truthfulness. Happy Sunday
In 1993, who aligned with the north n who played opposition. In 1999 who align with the Fulani and who opposed them.
Why did igbo align with the north, simple, their son was vice to Tofa.
Why do they support obj against falae, simple, cos that is what Hausa Fulani commanded them to.
For years, Yoruba have been playing opposition, until 2015 that dey supported bubu.
Now tell me, who is slave now?

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Is Very Bitter!!! by 35824L: 9:12am On Jun 10, 2018
limeta:
Rules of the game
Sportmanship

Igbo did not attack you or any body
You took yr violence to their land
All they ask till now is self determination
Is ipob a violent group , what was the operation kill kill for .
Get one thing right Igbos 've never attacked any body
Lienus, it was ghosts who attacked the mid-western region during the civil war?

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Is Very Bitter!!! by DeOTR: 9:30am On Jun 10, 2018
e7ejinima:

State here who has ever demanded apology from Yorubas or forever shut your gutterß.

What I see on this forum is rather people freely and openly canvassing their views including that Yoruba alliance with the Calliphate creates a master-slave relationship instead of equal alliance. Puncture that. Respect is earned not given
So what's the point of vilifying the Yorubas for voting massively against someone they voted for in the previous election, because he didn't perform, if not demanding some sort of apology? What then do you people want?
Equal alliance or master-slave partnership, learn to respect people's choices. You made yours, others should be allowed to make theirs

1 Like

Re: The Truth Is Very Bitter!!! by ipodstinks: 10:43am On Jun 10, 2018
ContentedK:
so now you keep photos of your enemy in your phone, this proves that Mazi Kanu is giving you sleepless nights... with this single act, I'm agreeing to the fact that you're indeed SOPHISTICATED MORONS..
The ones you are showing is the picture of your friends LAZY THINKERS
Re: The Truth Is Very Bitter!!! by oooduancalmdown: 10:49am On Jun 10, 2018
odduduwa:
if I open a Biafra thread 95% of those that don't want Biafra to come will come from which tribe?
Non-Yorubas. Besides, how does comments on Nairaland impede you agitation?
Re: The Truth Is Very Bitter!!! by e7ejinima: 11:34am On Jun 10, 2018
DeOTR:

So what's the point of vilifying the Yorubas for voting massively against someone they voted for in the previous election, because he didn't perform, if not demanding some sort of apology? Who then do you people want?
Equal alliance or master-slave partnership, learn to respect people's choices. You made yours, others should be allowed to make theirs

So you can't state who is demanding apology.

If I call you sophisticated moròn now, you'd say I'm insulting your entire tribe
Re: The Truth Is Very Bitter!!! by DabuIIIT: 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
They indeed are SOPHISTICATED MORONS.

And he had to bring the Igbos in his moronic sophistory!

He left out the northerners and fulani herdsmen who kill ppl like chickens,who shed blood over what happened in Denmark...and ranted that the Igbos would've done this and that if the slain evangelist were Igbo.

Are you telling us your ppl will just lie low and be 'good boys' whenever other ppl slaughter you like goats?
What brainlessness on a sunday noon!

grin
RACE OF SCRATCHED FACED CONEHEADS
grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth Is Very Bitter!!! by odduduwa: 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Non-Yorubas. Besides, how does comments on Nairaland impede you agitation?
continue deceiving yasef
Re: The Truth Is Very Bitter!!! by ipodstinks: 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
DabuIIIT:
They indeed are SOPHISTICATED MORONS.

And he had to bring the Igbos in his moronic sophistory!

He left out the northerners and fulani herdsmen who kill ppl like chickens,who shed blood over what happened in Denmark...and ranted that the Igbos would've done this and that if the slain evangelist were Igbo.

Are you telling us your ppl will just lie low and be 'good boys' whenever other ppl slaughter you like goats?
What brainlessness on a sunday noon!

grin
RACE OF SCRATCHED FACED CONEHEADS
grin
Lol, if a foreigner should come now and we show him the picture below, I am sure he will see you guys as the MORONS you trying to accuse others. See the real MORONS here.
RACE OF PIGGERY LUNER ECLIPSE FACE CORPSE WATER DRINKERS. cheesy grin

1 Share

Re: The Truth Is Very Bitter!!! by ipodstinks: 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
ContentedK:
so now you keep photos of your enemy in your phone, this proves that Mazi Kanu is giving you sleepless nights... with this single act, I'm agreeing to the fact that you're indeed SOPHISTICATED MORONS..
Who cares if a LAZY THINKER agrees or not. Who takes opinion of LAZY THINKERS serious.
Re: The Truth Is Very Bitter!!! by oooduancalmdown: 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
odduduwa:
continue deceiving yasef
You are the one deceiving yasef. Have you people bothered to ask yasef why Obiano and other Ibo governors don't support Biafra? Why are you not troubled by that? You have have been blaming Yoruba people since 2015 when your agitation began
Re: The Truth Is Very Bitter!!! by DeOTR: 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
e7ejinima:

So you can't state who is demanding apology.

If I call you sophisticated moròn now, you'd say I'm insulting your entire tribe
All we're saying is, stop calling us betrayers, backstabbers and all sort of names, Yorubas owe no one any explanation for whatever political choices we make. You made yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth Is Very Bitter!!! by DabuIIIT: 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
ipodstinks:
Lol, if a foreigner should come now and we show him the picture below, I am sure he will see you guys as the MORONS you trying to accuse others. See the real MORONS here.
RACE OF PIGGERY LUNER ECLIPSE FACE CORPSE WATER DRINKERS. cry

the 4reigner will quickly run to westbestside grin

he will strikethem with ewedu grin
grin

hows bakirebulmaker,Firgemachar,owamoumoudia,etc?
One person wit how many names,chai!
What a life grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth Is Very Bitter!!! by talk2hb1(m): 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
e7ejinima:

Gosh! Why did I respond to this hogwash? A Fulani full of praises for his Yoruba slaves especially as they need them for coming election!

O Gosh! Talk of moròns
Only people who are incapable of intelligent arguments bring insults to the table. That's all they have.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti State Aspiring Aspirant Prof Eleka Drives Motor Cycle To Rally / What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? / 2019: “We Will All Defect To APC If…” – Ikpeazu’s Commissioner Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.