Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,673 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Don't Be Deceived, Infinix Hot 6 Is An Mtk Device Not Snapdragon - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Don't Be Deceived, Infinix Hot 6 Is An Mtk Device Not Snapdragon (4366 Views)

Is Snapdragon Really Better Than MTK? / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / MTK Vs Qualcomm Devices. Which Is Better? Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Infinix Hot 6 Is An Mtk Device Not Snapdragon by Abdgafarplenty(m): 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
Jones100:

Have u been able to change it?
I haven't
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Infinix Hot 6 Is An Mtk Device Not Snapdragon by Abdgafarplenty(m): 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
deriksneh:
a

աɦat's a tɦɨʀɖ քaʀtʏ

App like ifont
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Infinix Hot 6 Is An Mtk Device Not Snapdragon by Jones100: 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
Abdgafarplenty:

I haven't

I don't know how to teach u frm here. Chat me up on whatsapp 0.8.0.6.1.1.2.5.3.0.6
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Infinix Hot 6 Is An Mtk Device Not Snapdragon by topstar80(m): 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
LilNetty:
I just updated it now.... No problem so far
any improvement?
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Infinix Hot 6 Is An Mtk Device Not Snapdragon by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
cutiedave:
as in...i just weak...i guess i didn't do my research well
sire,there is now need to regret here.snapdragon 425 is a very poor chip pretty with snapdragon 308.you could have a bought a Samsung s5 nah.it has snap 801 and andreno 330.its was made 2014 but beats the infinix u dey use now.
I've told people,if you can't afford high end phones now,buy the older flagships.
Lg g5 is a run for your money.with snap 820 you can get g5 for 50k At Amazon.
Samsung s6 is a killer
Samsung as Samsung s7.thought it's up to 100k
But let's keep to 50k to 60k margin.
Lg g4 is an option
Sony Xperia phones are dope
HTC m10 is a better choice
HTC m9plus is a better choice
Huawei mate 9 is an option.
Essential phones is dope
Google pixel 1 is 200 usd start Amazon for new
IPhone 6 is an option
IPhone 6s is an option
IPhone 6plus etc
Wetin carry u go infinix.

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Infinix Hot 6 Is An Mtk Device Not Snapdragon by cutiedave(m): 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
CHESTER48:
sire,there is now need to regret here.snapdragon 425 is a very poor chip pretty with snapdragon 308.you could have a bought a Samsung s5 nah.it has snap 801 and andreno 330.its was made 2014 but beats the infinix u dey use now.
I've told people,if you can't afford high end phones now,buy the older flagships.
Lg g5 is a run for your money.with snap 820 you can get g5 for 50k At Amazon.
Samsung s6 is a killer
Samsung as Samsung s7.thought it's up to 100k
But let's keep to 50k to 60k margin.
Lg g4 is an option
Sony Xperia phones are dope
HTC m10 is a better choice
HTC m9plus is a better choice
Huawei mate 9 is an option.
Essential phones is dope
Google pixel 1 is 200 usd start Amazon for new
IPhone 6 is an option
IPhone 6s is an option
IPhone 6plus etc
Wetin carry u go infinix.

Baba i no kw o...bt i don learn my lesson sha...
D mtk chipset just dey vex me...although d phone battery dey try sha...
Am definitely done with all these Chinese brands...
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Infinix Hot 6 Is An Mtk Device Not Snapdragon by cutiedave(m): 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
Very soon i would be dropping my one day use review of the infinix hot 6 battery... As dats one of the few perks the phone has
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Infinix Hot 6 Is An Mtk Device Not Snapdragon by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
cutiedave:

Baba i no kw o...bt i don learn my lesson sha...
D mtk chipset just dey vex me...although d phone battery dey try sha...
Am definitely done with all these Chinese brands...
unlike some people who will come and tell you why can't you afford a high end phone,while most of them use old phones.they act as if things are not also hard in this country.things are hard that's why people try to buy tecno or infinix phones.if u have 5million now.wont u even get the best smartphone,on Android the Google pixel 2xl. But you can still use that your small money and buy new phones.oler flagships,and you will be amazed at their speed.most of the old flagships are pretty fast.and may not run slow for more than 10 years to come.i have an s5 lying around.but it's still fast and better than infinix or tecno.

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Infinix Hot 6 Is An Mtk Device Not Snapdragon by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ayebaeapretai:
Where is your proof to show its MTK ?

But infinix never said the hot 6 is not mtk. So I just don't understand the need for this thread. Op decided to think it's snapdragon, that's not infinix's fault.
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Infinix Hot 6 Is An Mtk Device Not Snapdragon by LilNetty(m): 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
topstar80:
any improvement?
no improvement. its like the camera is not that sharp to my taste tho.. I don't know maybe it's my settings here
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Infinix Hot 6 Is An Mtk Device Not Snapdragon by LilNetty(m): 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
cutiedave:
Very soon i would be dropping my one day use review of the infinix hot 6 battery... As dats one of the few perks the phone has
what about your camera bro... My is too blur... I don't know if it's my settings.
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Infinix Hot 6 Is An Mtk Device Not Snapdragon by cutiedave(m): 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2018
Battery review...
I guess infinix tried in the battery area...
I charged the battery fully last nyt, and as at dis moment i have 50% of battery left....
With almost 7hrs screen on time

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Infinix Hot 6 Is An Mtk Device Not Snapdragon by gogeekish(m): 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
OEMs especially Tecno are so addicted to MT6580
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Infinix Hot 6 Is An Mtk Device Not Snapdragon by cutiedave(m): 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
gogeekish:
OEMs especially Tecno are so addicted to MT6580
Very true...
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Infinix Hot 6 Is An Mtk Device Not Snapdragon by Kalapizim(m): 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
this op has an issue walahi, did thry say the phone is not MTK , Hot 6 and Hot 6 pro are different phones oh

Re: Don't Be Deceived, Infinix Hot 6 Is An Mtk Device Not Snapdragon by CharlesJok3r: 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
LilNetty:
I just got my Hot 6 pro today, ND I just got a new update on the phone but am scared of updating it ... I will be glad if we can create a whatsapp group for hot 6 users.. Besides is there anyway I can change my font?
as for the update, don't try it at the moment. Use your device for some time and if you are okay with the performance you don't need to update it at all.
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Infinix Hot 6 Is An Mtk Device Not Snapdragon by adamix(m): 7:37am On Jun 11, 2018
fibonacci2526:
MTK6580 in 2018? lollllllll.
grin grin grin grin im weak....6580 uno
Re: Don't Be Deceived, Infinix Hot 6 Is An Mtk Device Not Snapdragon by deriksneh(m): 8:43am On Jun 20, 2018
Abdgafarplenty:

App like ifont

ɮʊt ʊ ɦaʋɛ tօ ʀօօt

About The Itel A70: Is It Worth The Hype? / Complaints & Suggestions: Anyone? / Etisalat Timely Browsing