Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,537 members, 7,865,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:17 PM

Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures (43975 Views)

How I Used My Boxing Skill To Teach Unruly Fan Lesson — Ogogo / Funny Video As Davido Shows His Boxing Skill / Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 10, 2018
It means you are surrounded by animals in your area
ChiefAzubuike:
This is the only problem I have with these people. They teach their children how to be wife beaters right from a young age.

Just yesterday, a neighbor living opposite my compound Abiodun Oladokun aka baba bolade brutalize his wife to the extent that she was rushed to the hospital. When he came back he didn't even feel remorse. He instead turned to his 11 year old boy and warns him to study his future wife well before tying the knot with her. He said if his wife misbehaves he shouldn't hesitate to get leather belt from the bedroom.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by jeyselassie(m): 7:23am On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This is the only problem I have with these people. They teach their children how to be wife beaters right from a young age.

Just yesterday, a neighbor living opposite my compound Abiodun Oladokun aka baba bolade brutalize his wife to the extent that she was rushed to the hospital. When he came back he didn't even feel remorse. He instead turned to his 11 year old boy and warns him to study his future wife well before tying the knot with her. He said if his wife misbehaves he shouldn't hesitate to get leather belt from the bedroom.
the problem you have is the neighbourhood youre staying because nobody witneses these kind of x files cases with you. You must be living in amazon forest.
Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by Jethrolite(m): 8:00am On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
You need hard sex to reset you. You're not thinking well.
Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by cadre88(m): 8:01am On Jun 10, 2018
This is martial arts, it's either for self defense or for sports. It's not meant for oppression. You can hardly see boxers or martial artistes fighting on the streets or intentionally beating someone
ChiefAzubuike:

Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:41am On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

I bet to disagree, is Anthony Joshua, money Floyd mayweather wife beater? Abeg say something else
Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by greggng: 9:42am On Jun 10, 2018
Tiwa that's the way to go. That child will one day represent Nigeria
Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by Godson32(m): 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ajibo fighter, come try our pickin for ajegunle or try ikorodu pickin then u go soji.
Re: Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures by iamtardey: 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
Sisijetue:

I smell lies
100% lies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diamond Platnumz Working As A Filling Station Attendant (Throwback Photo) / "I Am A Nigerian" - Big Sean Reveals (Video) / Don Jazzy Asks Future Wife To Choose A Wedding Venue, See hilarious responses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.