Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Fayose To Obasanjo : Stop Raising Alarm, Go And Clear Your Name. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Obasanjo : Stop Raising Alarm, Go And Clear Your Name. (2011 Views)

Interim Govt Plot: Govs Slam DSS For Raising Alarm Without Arrests / Osinbajo’s Loyalists Should Stop Raising False Alarm – Junaid Mohammed / Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose To Obasanjo : Stop Raising Alarm, Go And Clear Your Name. by Penalty82(m): 8:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ayodele Fayose, governor of Ekiti state, has asked former President Olusegun Obasanjo to clear his name and stop raising alarm on plot to arrest him.
In a statement on Friday, Obasanjo accused the government of President Muhammadu Buhari of plotting to hang a crime on him.
But Fayose said Obasanjo deserves whatever “humiliation” he gets from the current administration.

He also told Buhari to be careful because he would not be president forever.
“Nigerians are being humiliated and tried every day by the dictatorial government of President Muhammadu Buhari that he (Obasanjo) helped to enthrone,” he said in a statement.
“Some of us have gone through trials before and we are not afraid of trials even today.
“The President can go ahead and arrest Obasanjo if he desires but he should remember that what goes around comes around. He won’t be President forever too. After all, they have been intimidating and humiliating former President Goodluck Jonathan and his wife.”

Fayose referred Obasanjo to page 96 of ‘My Watch’, the autobiography of the elder statesman.
“I prefer him (Buhari) to jail me than Jonathan to return to destroy this nation,” Obasanjo wrote in the book.
Fayose said since Obasanjo preferred to be jailed by Buhari, he should not be afraid to go to prison.

He said Obasanjo refused to speak when Buhari’s government allegedly harassed people in the past.
“When other Nigerians were at the receiving end of President Buhari’s
dictatorship, Obasanjo was going in and out of the Presidential Villa.
“Where was he when Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd) was arrested and detained
since 2015 despite court orders for his release? When over 1,000
members of the Nigeria’s Islamic Movement were killed in Zaria and
their leader, Ibrahim El-Zakzaky arrested and dumped in detention
since 2016 despite of court orders, what did Obasanjo do?

“Where was Obasanjo when armed men of the DSS invaded the Ekiti State
house assembly and abducted one of its members? Did Obasanjo travel out of Nigeria when judges were being arrested in the night in a Gestapo manner?
“Obasanjo lacks moral rights to complain about Buhari’s government because himself and the President have been partners for over 40 years. It was when President Buhari served as Minister of Petroleum and NNPC Chairman in 1977 under Obasanjo that N2.8 billion oil money went missing from the accounts of the NNPC in Midlands Bank, United Kingdom.

“Both Buhari and Obasanjo are already spent forces and have gone senile. Nigerians no longer need the two old men and the more they fight themselves, the better for the country.”

https://www.thecable.ng/fayose-obasanjo-stop-raising-alarm-clear-name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Obasanjo : Stop Raising Alarm, Go And Clear Your Name. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
Obasanjo, Saraki, Dino........Fayose is talking to you all!!
Re: Fayose To Obasanjo : Stop Raising Alarm, Go And Clear Your Name. by Penalty82(m): 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
"Fayose referred Obasanjo to page 96 of ‘My Watch’, the autobiography of the elder statesman.
“I prefer him (Buhari) to jail me than Jonathan to return to destroy this nation,” Obasanjo wrote in the book.
Fayose said since Obasanjo preferred to be jailed by Buhari, he should not be afraid to go to prison".

Word.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose To Obasanjo : Stop Raising Alarm, Go And Clear Your Name. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
All politicians that are destroying the future of our dear nation will never go unpunished.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose To Obasanjo : Stop Raising Alarm, Go And Clear Your Name. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
Who is Fayose
Re: Fayose To Obasanjo : Stop Raising Alarm, Go And Clear Your Name. by zombieHUNTER: 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
Fayose should know that a bigger probe awaits him...

He should just shusss it
His day is fast approaching cheesy

This is a government that uses corruption fight to gag opposition... Its an open secret

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Obasanjo : Stop Raising Alarm, Go And Clear Your Name. by ogologoamu: 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
grin
Re: Fayose To Obasanjo : Stop Raising Alarm, Go And Clear Your Name. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
WhichKindWahala:
Who is Fayose
A governor that is about to go into extinction!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Obasanjo : Stop Raising Alarm, Go And Clear Your Name. by Dreambeat: 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
Honestly, I would like Buhari to jail Obasanjo as a step to cleansing the polity.Obasanjo is one of the causes of the rot in Nigeria today.Despite becoming president on a platter of gold following the June 12 debacle, he could not make a positive impact and subsequently leave a good legacy.He has always seen himself as a king maker and thus untouchable.In saner clime,he would have been answerable to the 16 billion electricity saga and the Odi massacre.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose To Obasanjo : Stop Raising Alarm, Go And Clear Your Name. by Mynd44: 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
Re: Fayose To Obasanjo : Stop Raising Alarm, Go And Clear Your Name. by TalkYourOwn(m): 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
This is Nigeria, every politicians have a skeleton in their cupboard and the youth will keep on hailing the cause of Nigeria misfortune. The earlier we realize these thieves care more about themselves and how relevant and untouchable they are in the political world, the better for us... I support no game playing politicians.... Time for the youths to rise.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Obasanjo : Stop Raising Alarm, Go And Clear Your Name. by HisSexcellency(m): 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
Why is Obj scare of the Change he fought for in 2015
Abeg, he should enjoy this change to the fullest as e dey hot grin
Re: Fayose To Obasanjo : Stop Raising Alarm, Go And Clear Your Name. by BeingFrank(m): 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yes Obj Is A Demon, But Lets Allow Him Help Us Remove The Killer Herdsman On The Throne, After That, Thunder Can Strike Him, I Dnt Care. We Need Forces Right Now ( Good Or Evil), To Help Nigerians In Nigeria. Just Hope The Reasonable Ones Out There Will Get It.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Obasanjo : Stop Raising Alarm, Go And Clear Your Name. by omenka(m): 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
Though with his flaws, just like every other human, Obasanjo has done alot for the survival of this country as we know it. That Paris Club debt relief and the successful deregulation of the telecoms industry (as opposed to what we have with electricity) along with other legacies of his which we still enjoy to this day, bear testament to that fact.

Don't know why, but regardless of his anti Buhari posture, I still got a soft spot for him. I don't see myself ever insulting the gentleman.

Let them sort out their differences.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose To Obasanjo : Stop Raising Alarm, Go And Clear Your Name. by babyfaceafrica: 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
BeingFrank:
Yes Obj Is A Demon, But Lets Allow Him Help Us Remove The Killer Herdsman On The Throne, After That, Thunder Can Strike Him, I Dnt Care. We Need Forces Right Now ( Good Or Evil), To Help Nigerians In Nigeria. Just Hope The Reasonable Ones Out There Will Get It.
lolz...so you welcome bad to fight bad..hmmmm
Re: Fayose To Obasanjo : Stop Raising Alarm, Go And Clear Your Name. by BeingFrank(m): 10:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
lolz...so you welcome bad to fight bad..hmmmm
Then Use Ur Holy Influence Alone And Fight The Colossal Bad
Re: Fayose To Obasanjo : Stop Raising Alarm, Go And Clear Your Name. by yarimo(m): 1:42am On Jun 10, 2018
WhichKindWahala:
Who is Fayose
he is the chief of army staff undecided
Re: Fayose To Obasanjo : Stop Raising Alarm, Go And Clear Your Name. by Akanapiaigwe: 7:44am On Jun 10, 2018
[s]
omenka:
Though with his flaws, just like every other human, Obasanjo has done alot for the survival of this country as we know it. That Paris Club debt relief and the successful deregulation of the telecoms industry (as opposed to what we have with electricity) along with other legacies of his which we still enjoy to this day, bear testament to that fact.

Don't know why, but regardless of his anti Buhari posture, I still got a soft spot for him. I don't see myself ever insulting the gentleman.

[/s]
shatap
Buhari is a criminal
he's a murderer killing your people while you watch and cheer

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Obasanjo : Stop Raising Alarm, Go And Clear Your Name. by anibi9674: 8:03am On Jun 10, 2018
obj be mindful of what you wish for. going to prison won't be your time first but this time you might die there.
Re: Fayose To Obasanjo : Stop Raising Alarm, Go And Clear Your Name. by 35824L: 8:07am On Jun 10, 2018
omenka:

All of Obasanjo's acclaimed achievements pales when compared to how he wrecked the country. It is like the devil who gives you a gift and then takes it back ten times by other means. Obasanjo is father of corruption. What he and his cronies stole from this country makes GEJ look like a saint! Why won't you have soft spot for him when your brother David mark was his torch-bearer?

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Obasanjo : Stop Raising Alarm, Go And Clear Your Name. by omenka(m): 8:31am On Jun 10, 2018
35824L:
All of Obasanjo's acclaimed achievements pales when compared to how he wrecked the country. It is like the devil who gives you a gift and then takes it back ten times by other means. Obasanjo is father of corruption. What he and his cronies stole from this country makes GEJ look like a saint! Why won't you have soft spot for him when your brother David mark was his torch-bearer?
Well, you have the right to your opinion of his, just like I have mine.

That said, news flash, I don't like David Mark for anything. So, your premise per my affection for Obj is totally flawed.

Have a great day ahead.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Obasanjo : Stop Raising Alarm, Go And Clear Your Name. by Akanapiaigwe: 8:33am On Jun 10, 2018
[s]
omenka:
Well, you have the right to your opinion of his, just like I have mine.

That said, news flash, I don't like David Mark for anything. So, your premise per my affection for Obj is totally flawed.

Have a great day ahead.
[/s]
shatap who asked you?
your opinion is highly needed in benue massacre

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomole Drags Kwankwaso To Buhari (photo) / PDP Is About To Lose Osun State Gubernatorial Elections / I Have Decided Who I Will Vote For In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.