Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Excitement After Mad Man Known As Pastor Is Reportedly Healed In Ekiti. Photos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Excitement After Mad Man Known As Pastor Is Reportedly Healed In Ekiti. Photos (490 Views)

The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? / Prophet Caught Bathing Man Inside A Native Basket At A Junction In Ekiti. Photos / Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excitement After Mad Man Known As Pastor Is Reportedly Healed In Ekiti. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
According to a report shared by Victor Moyo-Aje, a long year mad man who has been roaming on the street of Ikole-Ekiti in Ikole local government area of Ekiti state for over ten years was miraculously healed today, the mad man popularly called ‘Pastor’ got healed when some members of winners church were going on street evangelism.

They reportedly met the mad man where he was laying beside the street and he stood up and asked them to pray for him, one woman among the evangelists prayed for him and thereafter the mad man said they should barb his hair for him which they did in the presence of many people that have gathered to witness what was going on.

After the barbing, his behavior and utterances turned normal and was apparently feeling ashamed which signaled that he has regain his mentality, he demanded that they should take him to the church and he was taken to the living faith church (Winners) at Oba Adeleye road, corner Folusho in Ikole and hundreds of people mobbed the scene to see what has happened.

He gave his name as Adekunle Akomolafe from Akure, He was given soap and water to bath.

Victor Moyo-Aje also added; I got to the scene and met with the head pastor of the church Pastor Ikechukwu Okafor who gave hint of the whole scenario, he said anyone who wish to see the man should come to the church by 9am tomorrow, he said efforts are been made to get his relations…

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/jubilation-after-mad-man-known-as-pastor-is-reportedly-healed-in-ekiti-state-photos.html

Re: Excitement After Mad Man Known As Pastor Is Reportedly Healed In Ekiti. Photos by bedspread: 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
TO GOD BE THE GLORY

1 Like

Re: Excitement After Mad Man Known As Pastor Is Reportedly Healed In Ekiti. Photos by iamJ(m): 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
Madman dey hungry you give am food dey claim miracle cheesy

All these scammers cheesy I asked one pastor a question last Sunday

I said : how come Moses wrote the first 5 books and inside the books he talked about his death using 3rd person terminology? pastor say him see him death for vision cheesy cheesy in the end, I found out that Moses wasnt the one that wrote those books cheesy una just waste person life say miracle dey come

2 Likes

Re: Excitement After Mad Man Known As Pastor Is Reportedly Healed In Ekiti. Photos by NPComplete: 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lol. The new religious scam now: fake healing of mad men.
Re: Excitement After Mad Man Known As Pastor Is Reportedly Healed In Ekiti. Photos by Donald95(m): 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
NPComplete:
Lol. The new religious scam now: fake healing of mad men.

Why not go to Ekiti and ask indigenes if they knew that man B4 instead of condemning something you couldn't prove wrong

1 Like

Re: Excitement After Mad Man Known As Pastor Is Reportedly Healed In Ekiti. Photos by NPComplete: 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
Donald95:

Why not go to Ekiti and ask indigenes if they knew that man B4 instead of condemning something you couldn't prove wrong

Shut up. I don't need to go to Ekiti to know that not every homeless guy is mad. Nor is every insane man constantly insane. And neither is every insane man who got his hair shaved and bathed now automatically cured without any means to really track and verify their mental state post-miracle.
I don't need to go to Ekiti to know that the new miracle trend employed by charlatans and Christian clowns now is fake healing of so-called mad men. And I don't even need to leave my room to know that these guys want to be in on the action too.
I don't even need to get out of my bed to know there are too many gullible morons who will believe this story without any form of critical thinking.

Why is it always some random guy on the street who they have had the time to study and read his behavioral cycle to know whether and when he will be calm and not prone to violence? Why don't they go to the mental institutions with verified criminally insane patients to heal them, try to cut their hair like that and then take them home to live with them if they are so sure?
Re: Excitement After Mad Man Known As Pastor Is Reportedly Healed In Ekiti. Photos by OriginalKogiboy(m): 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
My new dawn era. dis will hit lfc worldwide on sunday

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Powerful Man And Woman Of God, Quote Me Wrong Anywhere / Does Matthew 25:31-46 Teach Salvation By Works? / Michael Kolawole- Jesu Oluranlowomi Yeap Now We Got A Gospel Song 4 All Yo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.