Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

David Alaba Visits Super Eagles Camp In Austria - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Alaba Visits Super Eagles Camp In Austria (64547 Views)

Yemi Alade Visits Super Eagles Camp At AFCON 2024 (Video) / Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics / Bukola Saraki Visits Super Eagles Ahead Of Friendly Match With England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Alaba Visits Super Eagles Camp In Austria by ajf(m): 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
undecidedHow is Dele Alli a bastard?Nah by force to join Supa Eagus dem?See how NFA abandoned Samuel Okparaji,Rasheed Yekini etc even in their grave.to serve Nig is not by force

See how the English FA are dashing Paul Gascoigne and Gary Lineker money anyhow àbí? Is the Argentine FA taking care of Maradona or is the Brazilian FA feeding Ronaldinho? You Nigerians amuse me. The mentality that the government must take care of you after doing a job you were already paid for is wrong. The only thing government can do for gone heroes is to create monuments in their memories. The Nigerian government does not owe Yekini's or Okparaji's family anything.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Alaba Visits Super Eagles Camp In Austria by Ovie56(m): 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
Luizkid:

All u non believers, don't worry u guys are in for a shocker. football is never by names remember Leicester 2016.
I give you 1 to 5 odds that Nigeria will be last in that group
Re: David Alaba Visits Super Eagles Camp In Austria by lopezoraclenet(m): 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
NIGERIA FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION
REJECTED/REFUTED/IGNORED
ALABA DAVID.

I HOPE U UNDERSTOOD NOW?..
ONYENZUZU

Just2endowed2:

I don't understand

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Alaba Visits Super Eagles Camp In Austria by wisdomkid: 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
naijacentric:
odas who chose naija are dey worse off dont talk in general bro it depends on destiny

Between Naija and Austria, who you go play for?
Naija wey dey own players money.

Stop with this trash talk, and say the truth
Re: David Alaba Visits Super Eagles Camp In Austria by Emilokoiyawon: 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
phetto:

Nigeria FA rejected him

His father flown him home from Austria to naija because he wants him to play for his fatherland.

And he got rejected
Re: David Alaba Visits Super Eagles Camp In Austria by Emilokoiyawon: 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
olasco18:
Alaba, 25, also thanked Nigerian fans for their love and wished the Super Eagles

“I want to thank Nigerians for their love and support. I know there is a lot of love for me over there,” Alaba, who plays for German giants, Bayern Munich, said.

“I wish the Super Eagles only the best in Russia.”

The defender whose full name is David Olatokunbo Alabi was born in Vienna to Gina and George Alaba and has one sister who is named Rose.

His Visayan mother emigrated from the Philippines to work as a nurse. His Yoruba Nigerian father is a prince from Ogere, Ogun State. He is also a rapper and works as a DJ.

He holds the Austrian record as the youngest player to play for their senior national team, debuting for them in 2009 as a 17-year-old and has been capped 61 times with 12 goals to his name.

Yorubas don't produce many footballers but when they produce its always quality:

Rashidi Yekini
Mutiu Adepoju
David Alaba
Obafemi Martins
Dele Ali
Re: David Alaba Visits Super Eagles Camp In Austria by kolexy(m): 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
emmanuelpopson:
thank your head say you choose Austria above naija..you wouldn't have been been where you are...

He actually wanted to play for the under 17s then, but he was deemed yo be too young.
Re: David Alaba Visits Super Eagles Camp In Austria by Sonn(m): 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
If you really want more out of life. If you really want more for your family. if you really want more for better future' invest with us and your dream shall come true, whatsapp Mr Jason on 07037226363
Re: David Alaba Visits Super Eagles Camp In Austria by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
THE BOY IS GOOD.
Re: David Alaba Visits Super Eagles Camp In Austria by Ranchhoddas: 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
Luizkid:
If only u chose us, undisputed left back option. Good guy
I doubt he would have hit it this big if he had opted for Nigeria.
Re: David Alaba Visits Super Eagles Camp In Austria by naijacentric(m): 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2018
wisdomkid:

Between Naija and Austria, who you go play for?
Naija wey dey own players money.

Stop with this trash talk, and say the truth
i will always choose nigeria its a priviledge if all of us deny naija who go repair am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Alaba Visits Super Eagles Camp In Austria by naijacentric(m): 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
mybestlove:

Shut up there!

Nigerians like to reap where they did not SOW. If Dele Ali had been in Nigeria, he wouldn't have succeeded
Same with Anthony Joshua.

When some countries build these guys Nigeria will step in because maybe the parents are Nigerian.

Youth development is zero in Nigeria. Non of these players representing us today were developed by any government projects, they all made it out of self effort.

Come abroad and see where government is investing on children for tomorrow.
monkey u av no sense negative fool u dont even get my logic

1 Like

Re: David Alaba Visits Super Eagles Camp In Austria by BENEAMATA: 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ovie56:
the only thing wey vex me for all your rant na the good people and great nation wey you add, which people? which nation? mind yourself o
bossman , no vex !
Re: David Alaba Visits Super Eagles Camp In Austria by isalegan2: 10:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
undecidedHow is Dele Alli a bastard?Nah by force to join Supa Eagus dem?See how NFA abandoned Samuel Okparaji,Rasheed Yekini etc even in their grave.to serve Nig is not by force

Nigeria did not abandon Rashidi Yekini. His family were responsible for his death. Read up on it and what his own sister said about them going, along with the mother, to abduct him and taking him to a dubious pkace where he was tied down for weeks which led to cardiac arrest. They then took him to a hospital but it was too late. Of course they quickly buried him without autopsy! Rashidi built 3 houses for those greedy people including the house the mother resides where she collects rent. Please don't make me say bad things. Na Ramadan we dey.

No offense joo. I loved the guy. R.I.P. to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Alaba Visits Super Eagles Camp In Austria by isalegan2: 11:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

Yorubas don't produce many footballers but when they produce its always quality:

Rashidi Yekini
Mutiu Adepoju
David Alaba
Obafemi Martins
Dele Ali

Rashidi Yekini
Mutiu Adepoju
David Alaba
Obafemi Martins
Dele Ali

Peter Rufai
Best Ogedengbe (that's for the old folks ) tongue

Add to the list if you can. cool

We can include legendary Nigerian footballers regardless of tribe.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: David Alaba Visits Super Eagles Camp In Austria by isalegan2: 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
kingdaro:
Alaba came for the jersey

He and his Austrian teammate get plenty of time on their hands. Sadly for them Austria is not playing in this world cup. But they played Brazil in a friendly today and lost 0-3.
Re: David Alaba Visits Super Eagles Camp In Austria by osita76(m): 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
emmanuelpopson:
thank your head say you choose Austria above naija..you wouldn't have been been where you are...
He came to play for Nigeria in the under 17 level but they rejected him and he has no other option than to switch allegiance to Austria so it was our football administrators who are to be blamed
Re: David Alaba Visits Super Eagles Camp In Austria by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 11:57am On Jun 12, 2018
Ikpongiton:
Gold bless you for choosing austria because nigeria is rotten cause,where no right thinking man will die for.

Educate yourself, follow the link

https://www.nairaland.com/1302846/why-dont-play-nigeria-david
Re: David Alaba Visits Super Eagles Camp In Austria by Olu317(m): 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
isalegan2:

Rashidi Yekini
Mutiu Adepoju
David Alaba
Obafemi Martins
Dele Ali

Peter Rufai
Best Ogedengbe (that's for the old folks ) tongue

Add to the list if you can. cool

We can include legendary Nigerian footballers regardless of tribe.

Segun Odegbami

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFCON: Funny Picture Of An Osun Ejigbo Man Residing In Ivory Coast / Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 / Gift Goodliving: Footballer Poisoned By Friends (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.