Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Who Should We Pray To Jehovah Or Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Should We Pray To Jehovah Or Jesus? (1035 Views)

Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! / Hell Fire Does Not Exist According To Jehovah's Witnesses. Is That True? / Jehovah Or Yahweh Is Not The Same As Allah! Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should We Pray To Jehovah Or Jesus? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2007
Fellas who should we pray to Jehovah or Jesus Christ?

and who should we worship?
Re: Who Should We Pray To Jehovah Or Jesus? by kobe(m): 5:59am On Mar 26, 2007
We pray to God, in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord.

"I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. If ye shall ask anything in my name, I will do it."
Jesus. John 14:6, 14.

We do everything through Jesus, Lord & Savior---- ALL the glory belongs to God Almighty.
Re: Who Should We Pray To Jehovah Or Jesus? by Seun(m): 8:34am On Mar 26, 2007
babaearly sounds like a Jehovah's witness. Otherwise he would have said "God the Father" instead of Jehovah.
Re: Who Should We Pray To Jehovah Or Jesus? by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 26, 2007
Seun:

babaearly sounds like a Jehovah's witness. Otherwise he would have said "God the Father" instead of Jehovah.

ah funny grin

I aint a Jehovah's Witness but i "know" that God's personal name is Jehovah! you can even find it in your king james bible! just search ( oh i forgot you are an atheist right?)
Re: Who Should We Pray To Jehovah Or Jesus? by pilgrim1(f): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2007
John 5:23
That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father.
He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

(1) (Reply)

Suicide Bombing According To The Bible / "Trust And Obey" There Is No Other Way / Life Is About Material Things But Not All About Material Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.