Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,104 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election (58150 Views)

Students, Youths Lead As INEC Releases 2019 Election Voters Distribution Statist / Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State / 'I Will Not Fund Buhari's 2019 Campaign' - Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by slimfit1(m): 12:49am On Jun 10, 2018
With the work Fashola did in Lagos he didn't come out to contest this guy too who only paid ghost workers wages is coming out to contest too.
Please what did this man do in his state for 8 years for us to want to waste another 4 years. A medical doctor yet Nigerians didn't rust to his state for medical check up.
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by melodyogonna(m): 12:49am On Jun 10, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:
sir, in honesty I love you and your ambition.
but truth be told, you can't lead Nigeria! it takes more than being humble and making eloquent speeches to lead a country as huge and complex like ours.
I personally appreciate your courage to take such bold step; but you doesn't have what it takes to lead world most populous Black nation.
what you guys said - right before you voted in buhari
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by Roger3D(m): 12:56am On Jun 10, 2018
No southerner can get elected to the presidency in 2019. It's impossible
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by Cutehector(m): 1:07am On Jun 10, 2018
I see people posting comments as if they are God who sees the future and have the power to say whether someone will be a president or not.

We Nigerians are the most pessimistic black people on planet earth and the earlier we change our mindset, the better for us. We are just a confused people we say we want something, but we don't trust ourselves enough to create a road map to that which we seek for.

And to conclude, those in the north are ten times better than the people in the south.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by michaelbelgium(m): 1:15am On Jun 10, 2018
Sarkin:
I DON'T REALLY TRUST THIS MAN...
BUT I LOVE HIS SPIRIT...
SIR, YOU CAN WAIT TILL AFTER 2023
God punish you till 2023 there...idiot

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by CoCoLav(f): 1:29am On Jun 10, 2018
Go Donald Duke!
You have my vote!

4 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by CharleyBright(m): 2:35am On Jun 10, 2018
Ironically, many people that have commented don't want Buhari back in Aso Rock, and yet they want a Candidate to kick him out. Of all the Candidates being brandished, who has a better track record and likely to make impact as a President - both locally and internationally?
They don't want Atiku, they don't want Sowore , they don't want all others.
And yet they say they wouldn't want Donald Duke cos of what he did or did not do against GEJ.
Oya, make una just vote Buhari back to power make we all die finish before 2020.
Yeye Nigerian electorates.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by YelloweWest: 2:45am On Jun 10, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:
but truth be told, you can't lead Nigeria! it takes more than being humble and making eloquent speeches to lead a country as huge and complex like ours.
I personally appreciate your courage to take such bold step; but you doesn't have what it takes to lead world most populous Black nation.
What exactly does it take? We currently have a illiterate retařd as our president
The only reason he can rule or because he's from the south.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by higherpower: 2:46am On Jun 10, 2018
N0favors:
This bitter soul is one of those who frustrated GEJ's government cuz of his selfish ambition. It would be easier for a camel to enter the eye of a needle than for him to ever become president of the FRN

How long will you cry for GJ? Can you see you are sliding into hypertension by the day?

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by Samarny(m): 3:10am On Jun 10, 2018
Under which party?
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by Mruwa1(m): 3:24am On Jun 10, 2018
oga u too cute to rule Nigeria.. na ugly person we need abi u nor check the list of ex and present president of Nigeria
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by AdamuAudu: 3:47am On Jun 10, 2018
DanXplore:
Duke has my vote.
When I see people saying ‘sai Atiku’ or ‘sai Buhari’, I keep wondering the charm some wicked souls have used on Nigerians. How will someone in the 21st centuary prefer to recycle these retired and ill-equipped haggards back into the government when aspirants with track record are contesting? Who has bewitched us like this? This is not a case of sentiment or nepotisim. It is a case of critically assessing candidates based on their performances in their previous areas of service
dust
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by AdamuAudu: 3:49am On Jun 10, 2018
DanXplore:

So you will not vote a competent candidate because of what he did to GEJ? You’ve got tier 1 sentiment bro. Your cynical type are the ones that have kept Nigeria in its degraded state. Did the feud he had with GEJ or Iweala prevent him from doing excellently well as Cross River state governor?
dust
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by ikorodureporta: 3:56am On Jun 10, 2018
Jst observing the hand-sign
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by sunsewa16: 4:33am On Jun 10, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:

just hear urself,we are architects of our misfortunes in this country, someone with an enviable academic and leadership profiles like him don't have what it takes but a man so backward in academic and leadership quality leading u presently is the types meant to lead us, with this type of ur reasoning Barack Obama will never have leading Americans.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by opribo(m): 4:45am On Jun 10, 2018
Apart from been onetime governor of Cross River state, what else has he done for Nigeria as a nationalist to warrant his clamour to be president.

Since he left governor's house what has he done to merit our vote.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by hardeytarhyour(m): 5:03am On Jun 10, 2018
your elders in politics say, promise , fumble more than this, so nothing new in your advertisement
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by hardeytarhyour(m): 5:03am On Jun 10, 2018
hardeytarhyour:
your elders in politics say, promise , fumble more than this, so nothing new in your advertisement
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by OKOOMOGE: 5:33am On Jun 10, 2018
EFCC Fall on you.
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by AreaFada2: 5:34am On Jun 10, 2018
obowunmi:
Not after what he did to GEJ. Bleep No!

Lol. He like some others forgot that a SSner can only ever get to Aso Rock by accident. That no matter how handsome, erudite, brainy and visionary you're as a Niger Deltan, the power dynamics of Nigeria will not allow you in.

Instead of them to see GEJ's term as a rare opportunity and support, encourage, advice and criticize constructively, people like Duke let envy get the better of them. He thought he somehow deserved that position than GEJ, maybe even entitled to it based on his hype as governor & Tinapa.

He also forgot that he & Odili were deliberately sidelined by OBJ when picking VP for Yar'Adua. Both were considered way too ambitious.
His early posters again show the excessive ambition that doesn't sit well with power brokers of Nigeria.

Common sense should tell any reasonable person if 9ja is at all serious that an Igbo person should replace Buhari. We cannot claim One Nigeria and keep sidelining them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by classicalbenson(m): 5:53am On Jun 10, 2018
no matter how daft he may be,he wount be as dumb as the current president

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by fokye(m): 5:54am On Jun 10, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:
Not well thought before writing, if those who are leading us now have these qualities u presented, why are we in this mess? for us to have a new working Nigeria,we need new thiinki3

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by fr3do(m): 6:15am On Jun 10, 2018
I will like this man to be president

Forget all these comments, their northern and Western politicians are the worse.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by Kenkuss(m): 6:17am On Jun 10, 2018
SILENT CURA
OUT WARD YES
INWARD NOOOO!
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by lexy2014: 6:19am On Jun 10, 2018
N0favors:
This bitter soul is one of those who frustrated GEJ's government cuz of his selfish ambition. It would be easier for a camel to enter the eye of a needle than for him to ever become president of the FRN
how did he frustrate Jonathan
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by lexy2014: 6:21am On Jun 10, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:
what are d things he needs 2 have 2 qualify to lead d most populous black nation in d world?
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by lexy2014: 6:23am On Jun 10, 2018
fokye:
Not well thought before writing, if those who are leading us now have these qualities u presented, why are we in this mess? for us to have a new working Nigeria,we need new thiinki3
I love d word u used there... new thinking. I have always seen Donald duke as a man with a unique perspective & mentality different from d average politician

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by lexy2014: 6:32am On Jun 10, 2018
slimfit1:
With the work Fashola did in Lagos he didn't come out to contest this guy too who only paid ghost workers wages is coming out to contest too.
Please what did this man do in his state for 8 years for us to want to waste another 4 years. A medical doctor yet Nigerians didn't rust to his state for medical check up.
I would have responded 2d other points u made just 2 inform u but when I saw ur last line, u confirmed d old saying that ignorance is a disease. Donald duke is a lawyer not a doctor. C d way u ranting with such ignorant passion

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by Adeevah(m): 6:33am On Jun 10, 2018
He should wait till 2023

Buhari till 2023
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by Nelchuksmandela(m): 6:34am On Jun 10, 2018
crap........who posted dis nonsense here #teambuhari all d way
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by lexy2014: 6:35am On Jun 10, 2018
dinggle:
Duke has surpassed the age we are yearning for, in a population of almost 200 million we don't need a privileged returnee. Life has been good to him and his family, let another family be blessed biko nu. Duke don't be greedy take back stage abeg and support the new age if you love Nigeria. We have seen what returnees do OBJ, BUHARI, GEJ...they were so privileged they thought they owned Nigeria and did not give a flying Bleep. Same reason we must not elect Atiku....he is also a returnee who would say anything to get there and act like he owns Nigeria when he gets there. Fayose all falls into same category. Nigerians be wise say #NO-TO-RETURNEES!
come out contest make we support
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by slimfit1(m): 6:36am On Jun 10, 2018
lexy2014:
I would have responded 2d other points u made just 2 inform u but when I saw ur last line, u confirmed d old saying that ignorance is a disease. Donald duke is a lawyer not a doctor. C d way u ranting with such ignorant passion

Still he didn't do anything spectacular to be a Nigerian leader.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari In Lagos With His Presidential Car Fleet (Video) / Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness / Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.