Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Benin To Port Harcourt! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Benin To Port Harcourt! (1905 Views)

Flying From Abuja To Port Harcourt: Nairalander Observation: Pictures & Video / Driving To Port Harcourt International Airport Via The Int'l Airport Road / Oba Of Benin To Prince Charles: ''Return Our Stolen Artifacts'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benin To Port Harcourt! by DaySpringer: 6:06am On Jun 10, 2018
Happy sunday!

I have a friend that wants to travel from benin to Port harcourt, neither she nor I have made the trip before.

Can anyone knowledgeable tell me how much it costs?
And which transport company is the best while being affordable?

Your replies will be greatly appreciated!
Re: Benin To Port Harcourt! by meobizy(f): 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
With no response to this post my guard is triggered. That aside...
The price for the trip should fall around 3,200 NGN - 3,400 NGN. You are free to use any transport company as it's the same destination no matter which you choose. I recommend Bob Izua, Big Joe and Eagle Line. The journey is four hours. Enjoy your future stay.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? / See Resort Serving As Coronavirus Quarantine Site In South Africa / Schengen Visa : Austria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.