Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

See Nairaland`s Finest Guy. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / See Nairaland`s Finest Guy. (9153 Views)

I Am D Finest Boy On NL... / The Finest Boy On Nairaland. (pix) / Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Nairaland`s Finest Guy. by Creamish(f): 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2010
kokonets:

Men. . .maybe they re in awe of ya creams damn!
Xcuse ma curiousity but re u whr i am

if it's 9ja. . .yep grin
Re: See Nairaland`s Finest Guy. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:44am On Jun 10, 2010
[size=13pt]Are you joking. . . .? grin grin. well , that was a period i snap a shot inside hell fire. . . .ok , i understand how you feel but you shouldn't be scared away. . . .I swear , that photo is hot , if you see the one's i snap outside HELL body go tell you. . . abeg , no run from me ooo. . . grin grin wink
[/size]
chinesedoll:

@Ogaga

Na wa for that your picture oo!!
I swear if i see you for night i go run ooo!!!! tongue shocked shocked grin
Re: See Nairaland`s Finest Guy. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:55am On Jun 10, 2010
[size=13pt]Nobody go dare chase you as far i dey here with you. . . . any '' badmouth ''-- comment (s) on you shall be return back to sender . abeg , stay with us. . . . grin grin wink[/size]

daduke2k:

u want make dem chase me comot wif bad mouth? angry wink
Re: See Nairaland`s Finest Guy. by daduke2k(m): 3:24am On Jun 14, 2010
Amen
Re: See Nairaland`s Finest Guy. by daduke2k(m): 3:26am On Jun 14, 2010
Amen
Re: See Nairaland`s Finest Guy. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2010
[size=13pt]sound's like you're a strong Church errr. . . . . shocked shocked [/size]
Re: See Nairaland`s Finest Guy. by daduke2k(m): 10:05am On Jun 17, 2010
yes o my bros , mamiwater plenty for here
Re: See Nairaland`s Finest Guy. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2010
[size=13pt]My dear you're misunderstanding me okay--- come to think about it , you're afraid of mami water , you shouldn't !! ,  im a friend to mami waters and i have a great experience on the kind of relationship they can lead you into. . . .  forget their fishy tales or long hairs but they're very nice fellas to run things with .

don't worry i can link you. . . . grin wink
[/size]
Re: See Nairaland`s Finest Guy. by dbigrod(m): 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2010
[size=15pt]
daduke2k:

yes o my bros , mamiwater plenty for here

how u take know?
[/size]
Re: See Nairaland`s Finest Guy. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2010
[size=13pt]i wonder sef. . . . . grin[/size]
d bigrod:

[size=15pt]
how u take know?
[/size]
Re: See Nairaland`s Finest Guy. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2010
boring thread
Re: See Nairaland`s Finest Guy. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:42pm On Jun 17, 2010
[size=13pt]bored because you're not fine . . . .? huh , ok my dear i do understand the pains it toke you to even click on this thread but don't worry . even with your ugliness we the finest Guys can '' just ''- manage you undecided

but. . . . i wanted to ask '' why you nor fine? '' but i won't so that you won't think all day. . . . grin cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]
odiaero:

boring thread
Re: See Nairaland`s Finest Guy. by mamagee3(f): 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2010
I'm yet to see the photo of the guy in question.
Re: See Nairaland`s Finest Guy. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:51pm On Jun 17, 2010
[size=13pt]he didn't even upload his real photo. . . . maybe , he would give excuse because of he's too ugly or something. . . . grin grin wink[/size]
Re: See Nairaland`s Finest Guy. by dbigrod(m): 9:35am On Jun 18, 2010
[size=15pt]ogagaluv,u mean o grin grin grin[/size]
Re: See Nairaland`s Finest Guy. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2010
[size=13pt]d bigrod. . . . well , i just have to . honestly speaking after clicking through your page i realize you're a mighty flirting fellow and that's pretty cool. . . . those gurls kissing you from both corners most have high experience in the main thing. . . . grin grin wink

Ok man , which event was that?? , i guess that's another night club . . . . wink
[/size]

d bigrod:

[size=15pt]ogagaluv,u mean o grin grin grin[/size]
Re: See Nairaland`s Finest Guy. by dbigrod(m): 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2010
[size=16pt]
Ogaga4Luv:

d bigrod. . . . well , i just have to . honestly speaking after clicking through your page i realize you're a mighty flirting fellow and that's pretty cool. . . . those gurls kissing you from both corners most have high experience in the main thing. . . . grin grin wink

Ok man , which event was that?? , i guess that's another night club . . . . wink

high experience in what?bros,me na man of God o.i only preach the gospel to ladies.nothing more nothing****
[/size]
Re: See Nairaland`s Finest Guy. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2010
[size=13pt]Did you say you're a man of God. . . .? well , Im a Man of Satan but though , because of your doings we may have something in common . i feel you my man. . . . keep preaching the gospel of ladies but you know?? , be smart and wise.
[/size]
Re: See Nairaland`s Finest Guy. by dbigrod(m): 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2010
[size=15pt]man of god and man of satan cant have anything in common o.i bind u in jesus name. grin grin grin .just in case ur babe needs a man of god,dont hesitate to holla at me.[/size]
Re: See Nairaland`s Finest Guy. by http(m): 6:32am On Jun 20, 2010
@ sexy back, ya the guy is cute, @ ya profile pix, which one are u, curious
Re: See Nairaland`s Finest Guy. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah , Man of God and Man of Satan does not have anything doing together but this one  , we both have some kind of interesting hobbie in common. . . .if you like keep shouting the name of Jesus we go still run things !  grin grin .  well , i will feel you in whenever you're ready to make up a groove with my suicide ladies. . . . grin wink[/size]

d bigrod:

[size=15pt]man of god and man of satan cant have anything in common o.i bind u in jesus name. grin  grin  grin .just in case your babe needs a man of god,dont hesitate to holla at me.[/size]
Re: See Nairaland`s Finest Guy. by Nobody: 4:55am On Oct 24, 2010
THERES SOOO MANY but I think 190 is cute wink
Re: See Nairaland`s Finest Guy. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:39am On Oct 25, 2010
[size=13pt]what about me. . . ? wink
[/size]
MzDarkSkin:

THERES SOOO MANY but I think 190 is cute wink
Re: See Nairaland`s Finest Guy. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2010
you are too sweetie! kiss Nice hair btw!
Re: See Nairaland`s Finest Guy. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2010
[size=13pt]Thanks darling. . . . grin grin , you sweetie too , umm kiss kiss wink[/size]

MzDarkSkin:

you are too sweetie! kiss Nice hair btw!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How To Make My Ex Love Me Again / Meet Up, One Night Stand, No String Attached Group / I'm Going Gaga Over Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.